does anyone know who the new owners are and whats goin on with it
stkdl

Jackson, OH

#2 Jul 16, 2012
I heard Roger Veach bought the store.
doug

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Roger VEach and Jeremy BEvins bought it. Managing..changing name too.
gary

Minford, OH

#4 Jul 17, 2012
i can see there putting money in it?
Local Yokel

Jackson, OH

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Polish a turd, it's still a turd. Needs more than a new paint job. Good start,but alot more work will be needed if they want a successful business. Lottery, fresher beer, more cig selection, more groceries. Would it kill them to bring back movie n game rentals and gas? The tank is there, needs replaced, but they'd make the money back in no time. And an ATM, Stockdalers are tired of always having to go outta town just to get cash. Juss Sayin.
LOVE THECHANES

Dublin, OH

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I love the changes so far cant wait to see what is nt everyday i go there its something new :) I think we are in for big changes at the local store ole and the new manger said they are getting lotto and lowering ciggs soon ! So try not to be so neg and lets just see what the new owners have in there playing crd for the store ! Its only been a short time and they have already made things better then they were ......
drews

Galion, OH

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Who. .cares. .lol, dam u people r bored
hummm

Minford, OH

#8 Jul 18, 2012
i care. and i would do christine in a minute
minford chick

Minford, OH

#9 Jul 18, 2012
i can't wait to see all the changs the do..let's jt hoe th new owners don'tjack up allthe price i heard that is how they are but not sure..and it would be great to be able to get gas there people have to drive 10 mins just to get gas
stkdl

Jackson, OH

#10 Jul 18, 2012
stakers has gas in stockdale. so u dont always have to go other places for it unless its after their closing time. wish the new owners good luck.
gary

Minford, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2012
i wish they would move my beer up a rack or two. its hard to get it out,with it sitting on the floor?lol
gary

Minford, OH

#12 Jul 21, 2012
its nice to see stockdale cleaning itself up. there was a time when it was quite a busy little town.
LOVE IT

Lockbourne, OH

#13 Jul 26, 2012
THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN PUT ON ONE SHELF. SO YEAH THE BEER IS PROBABLY GONNA STAY WHERE IT IS HAHA!! AS FOR PRICES MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP IN THERE BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE ACTUALLY LOWERING THEIR PRICES. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE INSIDE TO COME TO LIFE :)
gary

Minford, OH

#14 Jul 27, 2012
im in there alot. lol
haha

Celina, OH

#15 Jul 27, 2012
so they rename it to goat barn mretwhata stupid ame...what ae they gonna dohavea life siz goat outfon of the place
gary

Minford, OH

#16 Jul 28, 2012
well, we all ready have a muletown. what would be wrong with that? hahahahaha.
LOVE IT

Albany, OH

#17 Jul 30, 2012
JUST CURIOUS GARY, WHAT BEER DO YOU DRINK?
gary

Minford, OH

#18 Jul 31, 2012
m.best.
drews

Galion, OH

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Whos christine?
hummm

Minford, OH

#20 Jul 31, 2012
big busted chick. tats. short shorts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waverly school stabbing 13 min clue 64
Johnny's 22 min LoL 11
Spectrum 29 min joanna50 22
Dustin Ison (Feb '17) 49 min Wonder Woman 12
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 57 min Rumplestiltskin 4,277
Girls do you masterbate (Mar '17) 2 hr Debbie 46
4 possible motives in Pike County massacre 2 hr TravWiz 3

Beaver Jobs

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages