First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

Englewood, CO

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Can anyone give me any info on Selena Seymour?

Since: Aug 12

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2012
did she used to live on 2nd street?
i know her

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 13, 2012
What u want to know
Curious

Englewood, CO

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Yeah 2nd Street. I want to know any info about her. She is messing around with a friend of mine..but I've been gettin some weird vibes..Whats up?

Since: Sep 12

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Sep 14, 2012
she is a nice girl.. She used to be really bad on drugs I talked to her like a month or so ago and she told me she wasnt on them anymore. I dunno if she is or not. But i would never date her just not my type.
U should know

Englewood, CO

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Fire fighter..I am so glad that she's not ur type. She has been and still is prostituing. Has been for a while. She still works 2nd street, she still lives on 2nd, just farther up the road. I seen her working Family Dollar the other day and I thought to my self..hell, atleast work Walmart..lol.
huntington hoe

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Sep 16, 2012
what ever happened to her sister chrissy ?
LMAO

Englewood, CO

#9 Sep 16, 2012
huntington hoe wrote:
what ever happened to her sister chrissy ?
I don't know her but I hope she's not like her sister because...DAMN!

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Sep 16, 2012
I never knew she had a sister. Is her sister the same way?
i know

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Sep 16, 2012
She use to be a good wife and mother. She got caught up in the wrong crowd doing drugs and stripping and hooking. She don't see her kids and has nothing to do with them. She choose drugs over her kids. Her sister is not any better. Heck her sister is one of the reasons she is in the so called lifestyle of drrugs and hooking. She is not clean and hasn't changed her ways. She will never do better because when she trys to get clean she refuses to stay away from all the junkies. I woulld tell your friend to run. She is a mess and could have stds.

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Very true.. You cant live on 2nd street in the area that she does and be able to stay clean if you hang out with the people that live there. I have been told that so many times that 2nd street is full of drugs. If she would choose other friends that wasnt involved in that life style she would be a good person.
greatplace

Logan, OH

#13 Sep 16, 2012
did she go to zane trace school ...when she was younger i went there had a friend named selena seymour just wondering if it was same person ..we were kids then..she had a brother i know that and a sister thats all i can remember..
LMAO

Englewood, CO

#14 Sep 16, 2012
I myself live on 2nd street. I can tell you that even tho there are a lot of drugs on this street, it is mostly weed. I talk to a lot of the people on this street..MOST of them are good people but of course, there are always those ones that make the whole street look bad. I can ,howerver, verify that she does still hook! She does it out in the open.

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Sep 16, 2012
yeah there are those few people that give that street a bad name and its just that one area i think from bridge street to the railroad tracks.
i know

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Sep 16, 2012
No. Seymour is her married name which she kept after the divorce. So her name wasn't seymour in school.
EWWW

Englewood, CO

#17 Sep 21, 2012
She's a dirty trick!!!
graetplace

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Do you know her maiden name?
EWWW

Englewood, CO

#19 Sep 21, 2012
I don't know her last name but I dont live to far from her. She is trouble. Her and her kids.
Flicker

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Young is her maiden name. Yes she is trouble and very nasty but leave her kids out of it.
EWWW

Englewood, CO

#21 Sep 22, 2012
Flicker wrote:
Young is her maiden name. Yes she is trouble and very nasty but leave her kids out of it.
Sorry, It's the truth. I never say anything about anyones kids but it is ridiculous that they get away with all the stuff that they do. One kid is in JDC or something like that and the youngest one runs the street tearing everyones stuff up!! So, yes I will repeat that THEY are trouble. He needs a mother that takes care of him and corrects him when he does messed up stuff. That doesn't happen. It's not his fault, but that is the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want a free puppy? Theve been to the vet. (May '13) 23 min woo-boy 16
Heather Duncan 27 min Smiley 12
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 1 hr Analog man 2,092
its up to the american citizens to help our mil... 1 hr phil 1
kaleigha freeman (Nov '10) 4 hr blast 24
kyra rowe now kyra Smith 4 hr yolo 7
Chillicothe Police Officer places man in a coma 6 hr Wondering 33
Beaver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web