Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

I know a woman who is cheating on her husband. She's not a friend of mine but an acquaintance. He husband works at CAM wih my husband. I have recently seen this woman out with another man while her husband is at work. I'm screaming iside to ask her: How can you do that to your husband? He works so hard for you, crawling in between miles of mountain, breathing coal dust, working his a$$ off for you. He loves you, you know? He brags on you all the time to my husband. He has stated there is no way he'd work in the coal mine if it wasn't for you. He loves to see you happy; to see you dressed up with the nice clothes he buys you, get your hair done and nails done, wearing the pretty jewelry he buys you with the sweat of his brow and sometimes his blood. How could you do him that way? He would die for you and you sleep around on him while he risks his life for you? I want you to know, the nbext time I see you out running around on him, I will let him know. I don't want him to be hurt but he'll get over it, eventually. He's a great person and deserves better than the rip you are.
nasty trashy classless

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

AnyMinyMinyMoe wrote:
I know a woman who is cheating on her husband. She's not a friend of mine but an acquaintance. He husband works at CAM wih my husband. I have recently seen this woman out with another man while her husband is at work. I'm screaming iside to ask her: How can you do that to your husband? He works so hard for you, crawling in between miles of mountain, breathing coal dust, working his a$$ off for you. He loves you, you know? He brags on you all the time to my husband. He has stated there is no way he'd work in the coal mine if it wasn't for you. He loves to see you happy; to see you dressed up with the nice clothes he buys you, get your hair done and nails done, wearing the pretty jewelry he buys you with the sweat of his brow and sometimes his blood. How could you do him that way? He would die for you and you sleep around on him while he risks his life for you? I want you to know, the nbext time I see you out running around on him, I will let him know. I don't want him to be hurt but he'll get over it, eventually. He's a great person and deserves better than the rip you are.
Just mind your own business. You know if you say anything an all out war will happen! I dont know why people cant live and let live!
What

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

AnyMinyMinyMoe wrote:
Honey, if you saw them out chance are nothing is going on. The best thing for you to do is mind your own business in this situation and any others like it. How damned stupid are you! The woman will deny it, her husband will hate you;and then your husband and him will not be friends. Coal mining is a choice. Her husband wants to do it,or he would not; does she work? Did it ever occur to you she is buying her own stuff. Either way, the best thing for you to do is stay out of things like this. Why in the world would you want to stick your nose is someone else's business.
night

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

next time you see them together take a picture and mail it to him then let him make his own mind up about it.
day

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

she works at shelby valley and it happening
Laughing

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

day wrote:
she works at shelby valley and it happening
and who cares. Are you an idiot, or just a plain trouble maker. No one gives a big crap who is zooming who! You really might want to be watching your own husband instead of worrying about someone elses. Could it be you are wanting to cause trouble so you have her husband. I do believe that may be it. Nobody cares about garbage like this. How would you feel if you started something like that and someone got killed because of your ignorant mouth. Get a life!
BeenThere

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

I recently found out my wife was cheating on me and my friend knew about it almost the whole time. I'm coming to grips with the knowledge that my marriage is over but knowing my buddy knew and didn't tell me, I can't get over that. Me and him has been friends since middle school and he couldn't tell me?! I would have wanted to know! Ask yourself this, hon, is he the knd of guy that would want to know? If you think so, that picture idea was a good idea but if he's a wus then you're probably gonna open up a can of worms.

Since: Feb 12

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Darlin... you need to keep quiet and let your husband handle it. Take the picture as proof and then show your man and let him handle it. If he decides to tell his friend then he should. And just an after thought why are you so concerned with how she is treating her man?? Shouldn't you be worried about yours? By the way you was describing her husband sounded like you had the case of sour grapes... are you jealous she has that good of a man?? You dont have to be friends with her... but for the sake of your husband let him handle this situation and keep your mouth shut...
No luck

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Peaches and Cream 01 wrote:
Darlin... you need to keep quiet and let your husband handle it. Take the picture as proof and then show your man and let him handle it. If he decides to tell his friend then he should. And just an after thought why are you so concerned with how she is treating her man?? Shouldn't you be worried about yours? By the way you was describing her husband sounded like you had the case of sour grapes... are you jealous she has that good of a man?? You dont have to be friends with her... but for the sake of your husband let him handle this situation and keep your mouth shut...
id tell him or just tell me and I'll tell he riskes life for that ho no good dirty ho I don't care what anyone says he deserves to know
WhoIsShe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Tell me who she is...i want to bang her too..lay the coal to her..lol
nothing

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

How about a girl dating a coal miner.Getting ready to marry.She's pregnant but around the same time cheated on him with a married man.
YES

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

I have to agree with some of the others if you have the proof and know 100% she is cheating then YES ! He has every right in this world to know .. It's called being a friend not a trouble maker .. And yes the friend would resent you for not telling him i when it does come out ..and it always comes out sooner then later... So think of it this way seriously if it was you in that sitituation wouldn't you rather hear it from a friend than a stranger... Good luck and be a friend ...
I agree

Wittensville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

AnyMinyMinyMoe wrote:
I agree, he should know, as should the other man's wife. Tell them both! You can do it anonymously! When I was married my husband cheated on me and my family knew and didn't tell me. It took me a while to get over that! For some reason I was the one that everyone laughed at! It's very embarrassing to be played for a fool!
yep

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

nothing wrote:
How about a girl dating a coal miner.Getting ready to marry.She's pregnant but around the same time cheated on him with a married man.
emilee
busy body jealous

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, he should know, as should the other man's wife. Tell them both! You can do it anonymously! When I was married my husband cheated on me and my family knew and didn't tell me. It took me a while to get over that! For some reason I was the one that everyone laughed at! It's very embarrassing to be played for a fool!
this thread is nearly a year old and you all are rehashing it???
more than likely the cheaters have moved and ended it as most of these things play out sooner than later
or, if they are still running around, it isnt anyones business but theirs
you dont know how her marriage is on the inside of her closed walls and behind her doors
no one knows but the people living their lives
its sick that someone has to be such a busy old mrs kravitz busy body to try to hurt someone in that way
you dont know if she and her husband really have a good marriage or not
and if there are children involved let this couple deal with it
i think to the woman who wrote this pure out and out jealousy
and maybe could it just be that she wants that coalminer friend for herself???
i think just maybe some wives get an attachment to their husbands coworkers
maybe its because the men talk so much about the other men cause they work so closely together
believe me, that husband would be so humiliated as it was but to have your husband be the one who tells him
a co worker and the other miners to find it out
is just rubbing salt into the wound
11 months ago this thread was posted and here we are talking about something that is probably long since put behind them
I Do Not Agree

Wittensville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

busy body jealous wrote:
<quoted text>this thread is nearly a year old and you all are rehashing it???
more than likely the cheaters have moved and ended it as most of these things play out sooner than later
or, if they are still running around, it isnt anyones business but theirs
you dont know how her marriage is on the inside of her closed walls and behind her doors
no one knows but the people living their lives
its sick that someone has to be such a busy old mrs kravitz busy body to try to hurt someone in that way
you dont know if she and her husband really have a good marriage or not
and if there are children involved let this couple deal with it
i think to the woman who wrote this pure out and out jealousy
and maybe could it just be that she wants that coalminer friend for herself???
i think just maybe some wives get an attachment to their husbands coworkers
maybe its because the men talk so much about the other men cause they work so closely together
believe me, that husband would be so humiliated as it was but to have your husband be the one who tells him
a co worker and the other miners to find it out
is just rubbing salt into the wound
11 months ago this thread was posted and here we are talking about something that is probably long since put behind them
Do you even realize how ridiculous your post is? In the first first I wasn't the person rehashed it, the person above me did and I'll post when and where I want, so get over it. 2nd: It's more peoples business than just theirs, especially if there's kids involved. Cheating effects everyone on both sides of the families including friends that's involved with the cheaters! 3rd: It doesn't matter how her marriage is, if it's that bad than she needs to do something to fix it or get out, not be a ho! 4th: If this woman has an attachment to the husband, than she should be happy his wife is cheating on him, not jealous. 5th: The 2 cheaters should of been worried and thinking about their families before they cheated, but no, they were only thinking about their poor little selves! 6th: I guess if your spouse is cheating on you, you'd want to be played for a stupid fool. Does that fall under the rule, what you don't know won't hurt you??? People need to be held accountable for their actions and own up to the wrong that they do, instead of blaming everyone else. I for one would want to know if my spouse is cheating on me!!
water girl

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I Do Not Agree wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even realize how ridiculous your post is? In the first first I wasn't the person rehashed it, the person above me did and I'll post when and where I want, so get over it. 2nd: It's more peoples business than just theirs, especially if there's kids involved. Cheating effects everyone on both sides of the families including friends that's involved with the cheaters! 3rd: It doesn't matter how her marriage is, if it's that bad than she needs to do something to fix it or get out, not be a ho! 4th: If this woman has an attachment to the husband, than she should be happy his wife is cheating on him, not jealous. 5th: The 2 cheaters should of been worried and thinking about their families before they cheated, but no, they were only thinking about their poor little selves! 6th: I guess if your spouse is cheating on you, you'd want to be played for a stupid fool. Does that fall under the rule, what you don't know won't hurt you??? People need to be held accountable for their actions and own up to the wrong that they do, instead of blaming everyone else. I for one would want to know if my spouse is cheating on me!!
you just keep right on telling yourself whatever you need to to try to convince yourself and everyone else that your opinion matters
because it does not
the only one that matters is hers or his
and its no ones business what anyone else does
you just want to fuck up someones marriage and two marriages and the lives of the children and make people more miserable than they already are
you are a sick twisted and ignorant individual who thinks they play a role in others lives and that you want to justify being a nosy ass busy body who goes around spreading gossip lies rumors and making trouble for your so called friends
with friends like you no one needs enemies
Hilarious

Wittensville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

water girl wrote:
<quoted text>you just keep right on telling yourself whatever you need to to try to convince yourself and everyone else that your opinion matters
because it does not
the only one that matters is hers or his
and its no ones business what anyone else does
you just want to fuck up someones marriage and two marriages and the lives of the children and make people more miserable than they already are
you are a sick twisted and ignorant individual who thinks they play a role in others lives and that you want to justify being a nosy ass busy body who goes around spreading gossip lies rumors and making trouble for your so called friends
with friends like you no one needs enemies
Blah, blah, blah!! Neither does your opinion, you freaking ho! Do you always talk out your ass? lmao!
water girl

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah!! Neither does your opinion, you freaking ho! Do you always talk out your ass? lmao!
no, alot of times i talk outta one side of my mouth, while your husbands dick is in the other side
Hilarious

Wittensville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

water girl wrote:
<quoted text>no, alot of times i talk outta one side of my mouth, while your husbands dick is in the other side
Yeah, yeah, yeah!! I guess even ho's like you have big dreams! Have a great day!!! LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaver Discussions

Search the Beaver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,888
Tammy 1 hr Pimp Daddy 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sad 81,550
paid informant in wayland 1 hr roach 13
cuckled 1 hr roach 1
single men on deane 14 hr cougar 6
rat in wayland???? (Aug '09) 16 hr anomyous 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Jobs

•••