Aware

Betsy Layne, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Why can't some families see that their not better than anyone else? It seems to me they should know by now everyone laughs at them. Always talking about everybody. And starting on people too. But when bullets start to fly, so do they. except for one that got hit. and thiefs are in their family too. And molesters. And adulterers Open your eyes bullies. You are laughed at. Nothing is hidden. The old people tell these stories to the young ones. everybody knows.
really

Virgie, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
who are you talking about?
i know

Virgie, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
the bunch on tinker fork.
Aware

Betsy Layne, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2012
I wasn't talking about anyone in Tinker Fork. But it's something that there are families everywhere who think they are better than all. This was posted in Weeksbury for a reason. But this family couldn't possibly believe they are anything but perfect. Take a guess who I'm talking about. Think. What family always starts something even if it's with each other.
YAH

Harold, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Aware wrote:
I wasn't talking about anyone in Tinker Fork. But it's something that there are families everywhere who think they are better than all. This was posted in Weeksbury for a reason. But this family couldn't possibly believe they are anything but perfect. Take a guess who I'm talking about. Think. What family always starts something even if it's with each other.
AWARE YOU'RE RETARTED! WHY DON'T YOU JUST NAME THE FAMILY? I'M FROM WEEKSBURY AND I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
curious also

Betsy Layne, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
It's retarded, Retard. Must be your family since you can't figure it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaining 13 hr Mealtimes 10
Patti caudill 17 hr Duckie 10
men that cheat with FAT women Fri James 21
Poll where is that qweer shane mccown (Sep '09) Fri InTheKnow 40
Terry Glen Back (Apr '14) Fri Lmao 11
Southern Water (Jan '14) Fri New mayor 21
Kayla Harris (Feb '13) Fri Entertained 2
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE