'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68415 Dec 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't have anything to do with massive regulations and taxes did it????????
No. It was all about trying to make MORE money. No business ever moved because they were going under. But you have a point. When you can pay teen girls less than $1.00/hr to work 6 days a week, 16 hours per day with no safety other than the net installed around the building because they keep jumping to their deaths from the roof then regulations may have been a part of it.
.
If you can find just one story of a company that was NOT making profits in the US as a reason for moving to China please post it. I personally know of in the business I'm in of 4 companies that moved simply because of greed. The millionaire owners became more rich and over 1000 workers became jobless.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68416 Dec 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
Here’s an analysis using recent IRS data.
1. In 2009, the top 400 taxpayers based on Adjusted Gross Income earned $81 billion as a group, and paid $16.1 billion in federal income taxes.
2. In 2009, the bottom 50% of taxpayers, a group totaling 69 million, earned collectively more than $1 trillion and paid $19.5 billion in federal income taxes.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/06/12/ ...
So the Top Income earners (NOT the Richest in the US) paid an average 20% on the $200 million a piece they received and the bottom paid
and the bottom which averages $15,000.00 per year paid around 5%.
BIG difference between making $55,000.00 per DAY and making $15,000.00 per YEAR and trying to live.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68417 Dec 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So the Top Income earners (NOT the Richest in the US) paid an average 20% on the $200 million a piece they received and the bottom paid
and the bottom which averages $15,000.00 per year paid around 5%.
BIG difference between making $55,000.00 per DAY and making $15,000.00 per YEAR and trying to live.
You just don't get it do you? Most of those who receive $15,000 per year receive a refund from the IRS.

The bottom line is that 400 of the richest in American paid $16.1 billion in federal income tax while 69 MILLION PEOPLE paid $19.5 in federal income tax.

Those blessed financially have an obligation to help others, but when the top 40% pay almost all the taxes, isn’t that enough?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68418 Dec 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>"""Self ish and think only about themselves""" The exact reason the greedy rich bastards that owned 27,000 American companies shipped them to China.
get off food stamps and go work for someone who is taxed into submission, see how long your job lasts, if they will even hire you,
wtf

Lexington, KY

#68419 Dec 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't have anything to do with massive regulations and taxes did it????????
No it did not you dumbass. It was so they could have workers for 40 Dollars a Month stupid.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#68420 Dec 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you? Most of those who receive $15,000 per year receive a refund from the IRS.
The bottom line is that 400 of the richest in American paid $16.1 billion in federal income tax while 69 MILLION PEOPLE paid $19.5 in federal income tax.
Those blessed financially have an obligation to help others, but when the top 40% pay almost all the taxes, isn’t that enough?
No you stupid pos.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#68421 Dec 15, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
get off food stamps and go work for someone who is taxed into submission, see how long your job lasts, if they will even hire you,
You get a job you sorry pos.

Since: Dec 11

.

#68422 Dec 15, 2012
Good news for Liberals!

You may be spared from the impending disaster:
http://main.aol.com/2012/12/14/zombie-apocaly...

Since: Dec 11

.

#68423 Dec 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>So the Top Income earners (NOT the Richest in the US) paid an average 20% on the $200 million a piece they received and the bottom paid
and the bottom which averages $15,000.00 per year paid around 5%.
BIG difference between making $55,000.00 per DAY and making $15,000.00 per YEAR and trying to live.
Kaleidoscope much?

It was Reagan who brought America's capitalist economy roaring back to life, ending energy price controls, slashing income tax rates by 25% and dramatically reducing tax rates on capital gains.
But it's a fact. As the nonpartisan National Bureau of Economic Research once declared, we lived in the "longest sustained period of prosperity in the 20th century" from 1982 to 1999 — one big boom, the NBER said, set off by Reagan.
President George H.W. Bush's four years included some mistakes and questionable moves — a record rise in regulations, for one, and the infamous breaking of his "no new taxes" pledge that, after 1991's mild recession, handed the 1992 election to Bill Clinton.
President Clinton won largely because he promised change. He had also promised a middle-class tax cut, among other things.
But his popularity plunged when, instead of cutting taxes, he raised them by a record amount. That tax hike contributed to one of the slowest economic recoveries from a recession since WWII

Clinton signed into law a tax bill produced by the Republican Congress to cut capital gains tax rates. The result was the record boom of 1997 to 2000, the result of which was an unprecedented expansion of wealth.
Bill Clinton’s Democratic party kicked and screamed every day of how Republicans were going to throw old people over cliffs and starve Americans with welfare reform…didn’t happen! Now when people mention Clinton they credit HIM with things done by REPUBLICANS!
Democrats must have a Kaleidoscope view of history…and that’s the most polite analogy I have to share!
wtf

Lexington, KY

#68424 Dec 15, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Good news for Liberals!
You may be spared from the impending disaster:
http://main.aol.com/2012/12/14/zombie-apocaly...
Good news for you!

Your stupid Check is in the Mail.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68427 Dec 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you? Most of those who receive $15,000 per year receive a refund from the IRS.
The bottom line is that 400 of the richest in American paid $16.1 billion in federal income tax while 69 MILLION PEOPLE paid $19.5 in federal income tax.
Those blessed financially have an obligation to help others, but when the top 40% pay almost all the taxes, isn’t that enough?
I see it different. I view it as the top 20% receive 80% of ALL the income. Who better to pay most of the taxes than those getting 80% of all the money there is?
Why were you Repubs not upset at the time America was booming in the 50s and 60s when the top income tax rate was 90% and 75%?
How is it that going back to the rates of 1996 when 22 million NEW jobs were created is a bad thing.
Capital Gains tax then was 28%. Now it's 15%. You know of any middle class worker that got a 13% reduction on Federal Tax?
Forget the poor that pay nothing. It's the middle class that has paid the price of the Trickle Down BS handed to them by Reagan.
Ed Harley

Middlesboro, KY

#68428 Dec 15, 2012
A S A You are the DUMBEST SOB that ever lived if you belive that. Clinton brought a pencil to DC and
did the MATH. THATS WHAT GOT IT GOING. Are you related to the Idiot that just lost the race ??????
Gerald Ford ::::: He was the very person that began the process of Russia tearing the WALL DOWN.
That you idiots give oH so much credit for. Hell even if your Dumb Ass had been President, the wall was to fall. Thank You Ford. Maybe we need more than math in DC for you duds, How about Reading Glasses. Did you mom have any kids that lived ?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68429 Dec 15, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaleidoscope much?
It was Reagan who brought America's capitalist economy roaring back to life, ending energy price controls, slashing income tax rates by 25% and dramatically reducing tax rates on capital gains.
But it's a fact. As the nonpartisan National Bureau of Economic Research once declared, we lived in the "longest sustained period of prosperity in the 20th century" from 1982 to 1999 — one big boom, the NBER said, set off by Reagan.
President George H.W. Bush's four years included some mistakes and questionable moves — a record rise in regulations, for one, and the infamous breaking of his "no new taxes" pledge that, after 1991's mild recession, handed the 1992 election to Bill Clinton.
President Clinton won largely because he promised change. He had also promised a middle-class tax cut, among other things.
But his popularity plunged when, instead of cutting taxes, he raised them by a record amount. That tax hike contributed to one of the slowest economic recoveries from a recession since WWII
Clinton signed into law a tax bill produced by the Republican Congress to cut capital gains tax rates. The result was the record boom of 1997 to 2000, the result of which was an unprecedented expansion of wealth.
Bill Clinton’s Democratic party kicked and screamed every day of how Republicans were going to throw old people over cliffs and starve Americans with welfare reform…didn’t happen! Now when people mention Clinton they credit HIM with things done by REPUBLICANS!
Democrats must have a Kaleidoscope view of history…and that’s the most polite analogy I have to share!
Before Reagan---- After Reagan: CEO pay has skyrocketed, worker pay has all but stagnated. That's created an economy in which CEOs can earn an average of 231 times more than their employees, as they did last year, according an analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.(For reference, CEOs earned just 29 times more in 1978.)
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68430 Dec 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I see it different. I view it as the top 20% receive 80% of ALL the income. Who better to pay most of the taxes than those getting 80% of all the money there is?
Why were you Repubs not upset at the time America was booming in the 50s and 60s when the top income tax rate was 90% and 75%?
How is it that going back to the rates of 1996 when 22 million NEW jobs were created is a bad thing.
Capital Gains tax then was 28%. Now it's 15%. You know of any middle class worker that got a 13% reduction on Federal Tax?
Forget the poor that pay nothing. It's the middle class that has paid the price of the Trickle Down BS handed to them by Reagan.
Send me your money you selfish lying anti-American liberal, you greedy selfish capatilst, send it now! All of it, not just 15 or 20%, start with 39% this afternoon and by evening send the rest you selfish greedy democrap,

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#68431 Dec 15, 2012
The Sunday Morning panel discussions have found another reason to avoid understanding the BenghaziDeception.
The Second Amendment will be the talk of elite Washington, DC who only ride with chauffeurs and waivers.
This is becoming the new Alfred Hitchcock, Holiday Horror Story.
If the White House makes itself a part of this with Globalist Agenda 21 it will be worse that 'Trayvon is my Son'.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68432 Dec 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Before Reagan---- After Reagan: CEO pay has skyrocketed, worker pay has all but stagnated. That's created an economy in which CEOs can earn an average of 231 times more than their employees, as they did last year, according an analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.(For reference, CEOs earned just 29 times more in 1978.)
workers who don't spend years in college or have the intellect to organize companies should make more than those who do, they should make $1,000,000 a year for being lazy and too afraid to take a risk, the people who do take the risk should receive minimum wage, now, send me your money you greedy selfish libomaggot, send it now, I have a country to fundamentally transform, if you don't, you should be put in jail!

Since: Dec 11

.

#68433 Dec 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Before Reagan---- After Reagan: CEO pay has skyrocketed, worker pay has all but stagnated. That's created an economy in which CEOs can earn an average of 231 times more than their employees, as they did last year, according an analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.(For reference, CEOs earned just 29 times more in 1978.)
So quit hatin on CEO's...get an education, take that JOB!
Take the Anxiety
Take the Blame
Take the responsibility
Take the sleepless nights
Take the high blood pressure
Take the extra gray hair
...and take home the PAY!

If anyone has the brains and the ambition GO FOR IT!
Be all that you can be...or just be a hater.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68434 Dec 15, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me your money you selfish lying anti-American liberal, you greedy selfish capatilst, send it now! All of it, not just 15 or 20%, start with 39% this afternoon and by evening send the rest you selfish greedy democrap,
I would send you some if I knew it would help you get that GED you're in need of.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68435 Dec 15, 2012
Ed Harley wrote:
A S A You are the DUMBEST SOB that ever lived if you belive that. Clinton brought a pencil to DC and
did the MATH. THATS WHAT GOT IT GOING. Are you related to the Idiot that just lost the race ??????
Gerald Ford ::::: He was the very person that began the process of Russia tearing the WALL DOWN.
That you idiots give oH so much credit for. Hell even if your Dumb Ass had been President, the wall was to fall. Thank You Ford. Maybe we need more than math in DC for you duds, How about Reading Glasses. Did you mom have any kids that lived ?
Funny, I remember hearing the libotards crying "The Gingrich Who Stole Christmas" for shutting the government down until Clinton agreed to a republican sponsored balanced budget, which resulted in surplus, wow, rewriting history for the benefit of your sheep really works, but only on the sheep, BAAAAAAAAAA,
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68436 Dec 15, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The Sunday Morning panel discussions have found another reason to avoid understanding the BenghaziDeception.
The Second Amendment will be the talk of elite Washington, DC who only ride with chauffeurs and waivers.
This is becoming the new Alfred Hitchcock, Holiday Horror Story.
If the White House makes itself a part of this with Globalist Agenda 21 it will be worse that 'Trayvon is my Son'.
Steven's had said he did not want the compound to look like a fortress. Case Closed.
In a July 9 cable signed by Ambassador Stevens, the embassy requested that the State Department extend the tours for a minimum of three security personnel in Benghazi. The department had earlier approved a request for five guards for the mission, which was still in effect at the time of the July 9 cable.

Five American security agents were at the compound at the time of the assault, Ms. Lamb said, though it was later noted that only three were based at the compound and that two had accompanied Mr. Stevens from Tripoli. She said there were also three members of a Libyan militia who were helping to protect the compound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min DITCH MITCH 4,301
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 44 min Man From The Edge... 26,252
Obama he's a disgrace 58 min Abe 71
Public health crisis 1 hr Abe 50
Connie Wright (Feb '14) 1 hr spike 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Free 16,166
KSP Arrests Grethel Resident (Mar '11) 9 hr Any updates 17
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beaver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••