barbara, pooh and chanrda kay

barbara, pooh and chanrda kay

Posted in the Beaver Forum

everyone knows

Harold, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2012
we would like to know how this bunch can live with their selves,frauding the government, using those poor babies money,to buy drugs with the governments money that should be for food, clothing and buying things for them not drugs...we heard that one of the no goods was found in the back seat of their car drugged out and half gone..why save something like that,who did that anyway?and how stupid are you girls putting everything into someone else name, but believe me the government is onto you and that did not fool them at all..i hope you'll like being in prison, may-be that would be a god sent for you all,may-be it will get u off those bad drugs and get your life together...please anybody that would like to add something please do...
STRASH

Harold, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2012
I TRUELY AREE,ITS COMING..WELL OVER DO...EVERYBODY JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON..
poodle

Hindman, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
listen lillie and helthy wayne you all robbed me of alot of money but you did not get it all hahaha you better stop selling those oxys to my 10 yr old son i have the po po on you now love ya lilly issac
Wondering

West Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2014
Who knows Jeff hall
Sissy

Clintwood, VA

#5 May 27, 2014
I know Jeff hall who wants to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the kim k and kris j of wayland 4 hr shes scary 4
News Marriage Licenses Steven Gibson (Oct '12) 6 hr Lmao 2
billy osborne 20 hr jacob little 3
Stacia Mudge Sun Hall boy the movi... 2
Cortney Pack got SHOT bye Drew Akins (Oct '12) Sat Billy Dopemun 10
Just Wondering ?? (Mar '10) Feb 4 wondering 2
does anyone know if heather tackett was found dead (May '11) Feb 4 wondering 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Mortgages