haven't saw him in a while.
history

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2009
i seen him 2 day still looking hot
kelly

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2009
i can't fugure out how a good lookin guy like kevin could end up with a nasty scraggly assed looking trashy ass pillwhore slut like the one hes got now.

KtC

“One tough act to follow...”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2009
well he likes to get high himself homies

KtC

“One tough act to follow...”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 6, 2009
ohh and i see him bout every day, his car wont run right, which sux cuz its a mean a$$ car, i cud throw a rock to hit his house.
bitch from kite

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Dec 29, 2009
kelly wrote:
i can't fugure out how a good lookin guy like kevin could end up with a nasty scraggly assed looking trashy ass pillwhore slut like the one hes got now.
What else works at the Texaco???
missy

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2009
who all does work at the texaco? what are their names?i really need to know
someone

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2009
melanie potter collier
RACHEL

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 3, 2010
kelly wrote:
Yeah he is with me but all this shit u are putting on here is not at all true, and u should grow up and have something better to do. I might have down some bad things in my younger days i wish i could take back but now i am grown up we have a wonderful baby boy and i go to school, work and am working on having a good life thats what u need to do also...but u know he did choose me and not someone that is really like that.
RACHEL

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Feb 3, 2010
any how who is needing to know anything about my man kecin quillen ask me!
megan

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2010
i know kevin quillen really good i went to school with him and he is a really hott guy and as long as hes happy with his wife then whoever wrote that about her needs to get a life and quit bein jealous racheal dont worry about them people talkin shit i am 34 years old and we have all made mistakes in the past
RACHEL

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Feb 6, 2010
megan wrote:
i know kevin quillen really good i went to school with him and he is a really hott guy and as long as hes happy with his wife then whoever wrote that about her needs to get a life and quit bein jealous racheal dont worry about them people talkin shit i am 34 years old and we have all made mistakes in the past
That was really nice thanks alot because all this shit they put on here is not at all true about me. You must be a really cool person and we are happy people need to grow up and get a life around here, cause they have nothing better to do then be in other peoples business. But I do thank you alot when I seen there were another comment I thought it was gonna be something bad again but Thanks again this was really nice and sweet but I don't let this get to me cause who ever wrote it must not know me or they wouldn't have ssaid it in the first place they are just jealous.
Rachels Best Friend

Pikeville, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2010
Sounds to me like someone is jealous of you! You know the truth, it doesn't matter what the's wh*res get on here and say! Your a great Mother and a helluva gf to Kevin. That's all that matters! Love ya!
Pikeville

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Mar 3, 2010
Don't know Kevin ,but if he is anything like his brother he is hot. His brother is extremely sexy and I have the pleasure of knowing him personally.
kevin quillen

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 30, 2010
if you want to know about me just ask but only if your willing to find out it all
yumm

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Mar 30, 2010
I'd be willing to do whatever you want!! lol Just teasin', but damn you're hottt!!(I know he's taken, don't nobody be goin' all ape shit on me, I wouldn't even go there with someone's family.) Did I mention he IS HOT??!!
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Apr 7, 2010
you people need help hes got a gf who might as well be his wife and a beautiful child....why are w**res always here trying to take other peoples men
lmao2

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Apr 8, 2010
How does sayin' someone looks good make one a wh**e?? New one on me!!(AND you can't take something that don't want to be taken). Sounds to me like you get more aggravated than his woman! Maybe she better keep her peepers on you! JMO
Rachel

London, KY

#22 Apr 9, 2010
all this site is...is a bunch of bulls*h* and people need to grow up and worry about their own lives and stay out of other peoples business...I love Kevin with all my heart... He is a good daddy to my son... and that is all everybody needs to worry about...Now I'm asking nice please find something or someone else to get on here and talk about or just grow up and realize you shouldn't be in other peoples business in the first place.
wondering

Whitesburg, KY

#23 Sep 21, 2012
I heard he is now with Michelle Harvey. She used to be with Gary Thomas. Just wondering if it is true???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdowell ARH (Oct '09) 5 hr Diane 32
loves branch (May '09) Sat Adams 14
Tommy Robinson (Jan '13) Fri Jyd 4
Chris lindon Fri Aiajsjdbdb 1
mayor in wayland (Jun '14) Fri Jyd 3
Wayland FD Fri Jyd 3
randy hall Jan 17 Ink 1

Beaver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance