Since: Aug 11

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Our mission is a reflection of this philosophy: to celebrate, encourage and reward women by offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners. We have seen this mission play out through the years in the individual lives of so many women who now have their own "Thirty-One story." Many work full-time jobs and use their Thirty-One income to help pay for those extras in life like vacations. Some of our Consultants had a dream to be debt-free and have paid off houses and cars. Others have seen Thirty-One become a lifeline to their families in difficult economic times. Despite all the bad news we hear today, our Consultants are selling at record rates.

Our stylish, affordable products are exclusive to Thirty-One. From our signature purses and totes to storage solutions that help organize your life, you'll find something to fit every personality and situation. Each season, we develop new products built on the idea that our products must be functional AND fashionable (and, of course, make great gifts!).

Since: Aug 11

Onondaga, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Miss Anna,

I think it's great that there are woman out there such as yourself offering ideas to help woman in these tough economic times.

I wish you the best with this!

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaver Falls Discussions

Search the Beaver Falls Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 min Fu Man Achuu 51,296
Mom charged after son found wandering in bitter... Mar 22 Mel 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Debate: Gay Marriage - Beaver, PA (Aug '10) Mar '14 lesinbeaver 4
Ex-parishioners hope to save old Pa. church Feb '14 tjsoltes 2
Suzzanne taylor Jan '14 Jay Dupree 1
landon stahl Jan '14 bobcat 1
•••
•••
•••
Beaver Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beaver Falls Jobs