Ben Gazi LMAO

West Mifflin, PA

#55218 Dec 27, 2013
CHRIS CHRISTIE’S TRAIL OF CORRUPTION

http://open.salon.com/blog/barry60x/2012/08/2...

Bridge-gate scandal nips at Christie's heels

http://blog.nj.com/njv_tom_moran/2013/12/brid...
naa

United States

#55220 Dec 27, 2013
Mitt did it to a duck on a two ton truck
naa

United States

#55221 Dec 27, 2013
Miss Marples wrote:
<quoted text>just because someone is a crooked politician doesn't mean they are unelectable. Obama was elected, not only is he crooked and corrupt he is a proven liar. Are you that naive?
Don' t be so sure Hillary Clinton will even get the nomination. Everyone thought she was a "shoe in" in 2008. She lost. And will probably lose again in 2016. The voters are sick of the Clintons and the Bushs. This country needs new blood, not the same old hacks.
A lot can happen between now and 2016. Generally the early front runners is all they are, as time goes by someone new will take over.
What this country doesn't need is a fat bully that doesn't know if he's a democrat or republican and a fat over the hill, power hungry old woman.
I suppose Rush would suffice
eddie

Erie, PA

#55222 Dec 27, 2013
Hey BHO Legacy, parroting from an hidden location. Dang, you're soooo cool man.
eddie

Erie, PA

#55223 Dec 27, 2013
naa wrote:
Mitt did it to his dog on the roof of a station wagon. PHEWWW.
Lane Closure Christie

Baltimore, MD

#55225 Dec 27, 2013
The stock market just keeps going further into record territory and jobless claims going down too. What we need most is a republican to bring it all down again. The American people do not deserve this good economy situation because they might get spoiled. Yes, they are spoiled on things like food and shelter....lets get a good blunt head republican in there before they start getting their homes back ...boy do I miss the good old Bush days when we had them ready to jump off the nearest bridge...ahhh those were the days

I know its now disown Bush time again ...as if not one of the blunt headed odd ballers voted for Bush....no, no , no. The Bush Iscariots are the real deal...like Glen Beck..he will lead you blunt heads out of the desert...hahaha...vote for me Chris Christie the Anti-blunt head candidate...
Fuxed News

West Mifflin, PA

#55229 Dec 28, 2013
Fox News Poll Dec. 14-16 , 2013
National Job Approval Ratings from the Fox News Poll:

Democrats 79%

Republicans 6 %

October 8 - 9 , 2008 G W Bush 25% lowest of all Presidents

Yes folks ! Fuxed News can get some things right !

LOOKY HERE:

http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.h...
Fuxed News

West Mifflin, PA

#55230 Dec 28, 2013
Obama's declining poll numbers have much more to do with the current political climate and dissatisfaction iof the Government as a whole then it does his performance as President.

There is no doubt that Obama's numbers aren't good. However, in comparison to the rest of the Government he looks golden. Congress has an approval/disapproval rating of 13% approval versus 80% disapproval. The last three polls for congressional Republican approval/disapproval is 22%/73%(FoxNews), 24%/73%(ABC News/Wash. Post), 19%/74%(Qunniapiac). Our current political environment is a unique one and unlike any other we have seen in recent history, especially since they have kept track of approval ratings.

Yes, the botched roll out of the ACA was just awful... Probably the worst that anyone could imagine. However, the silver lining is that it can only get better and thus far it has. The web site is largely fixed, enrollment is surging, and millions of Americans will get health insurance through the medicaid expansion. As the ACA improves, so will the President's numbers.

Can the right-wing keep the drumbeat up for ten months? Can they hope women think their health care reform would be better? Surely you jest. As soon as the polls turn they will be back on Benghazi/Hillary. Or on to another 'scandal' because that's the way they roll.
aan

Rochester, PA

#55231 Dec 28, 2013
naa wrote:
I did it to your wife in the bed of a 1 ton truck.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#55232 Dec 28, 2013
Fuxed News wrote:
Fox News Poll Dec. 14-16 , 2013
National Job Approval Ratings from the Fox News Poll:
Democrats 79%
Republicans 6 %
October 8 - 9 , 2008 G W Bush 25% lowest of all Presidents
Yes folks ! Fuxed News can get some things right !
LOOKY HERE:
http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.h...
Yep, Fox got it right. The problem with you is you don't know how to read a poll. LMFAO.....you are the number one idiot on here. It's not a pick your favorite percents idiot.
Bill C

West Mifflin, PA

#55233 Dec 28, 2013
Teabaggers Lose First Skirmish In GOP War

When the congressional teabaggers orchestrated the government shutdown (and threatened to make the government default on its loans by refusing to raise the debt ceiling), the business community (who had faithfully pumped huge sums of money into GOP coffers for the last few elections) came to a soul-shattering realization -- that the teabaggers did not have the same goals, and were quite willing to trash the economy if they couldn't win legislative or electoral victories.

This was unacceptable to the business community. While they hold right-wing ideas about government, they need a thriving economy to provide consumers for their goods/services -- and they decided the party must return to a more moderate conservatism. This has set up an impending war -- a war between the business-oriented establishment Republicans and the ultra-right-wing teabagger/fundamentalist Republicans

http://jobsanger.blogspot.com/2013/11/teabagg...

Hillary 2016!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55237 Dec 28, 2013
W B Yeats wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will go down in history as a failure. Even worse then Carter.
First black president is an incompetent, weak president.
When all this comes to light...the blacks will abandon Obama and say he was only half black....that's how stupid these people are.
Yeah. The guy who finally avenged 9/11, averted Bush's depression, saved the entire US auto industry, overhauled our failed healthcare system, ended our illegal wars, created millions of private sector jobs, disarmed and removed 3 tyrannical leaders without war, protected women's rights over right-wingers' attempts to legislate their bodies and spread equality under the law to ALL AMERICANS will go down as a horrible president.

These delusions are why you're the laughingstocks of the planet and haven't had a single accomplishment in 13 years.

Oh yeah, he also shot bin Laden in the face. Mission accomplished. For real this time.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55238 Dec 28, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Poll: More voters like Bush than Obama (& even more like Clinton)
December 19, 2013
More voters have a positive opinion of former President George W. Bush than President Barack Obama, according to the latest Fox News Poll. But former President Bill Clinton is liked best of the three.
The poll finds 50 percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Bush, while 47 percent have an unfavorable view.
By contrast, Obama has a net negative rating: 46 percent have a favorable opinion of him, while 52 percent have an unfavorable opinion.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/19/fo...
1. Search internet
2. Find dumb tea bagger bullshit about Obama
3. Cut and paste it
4. Pretend people think it's real

Congratulations. You just joined the list of dumbest people in America.
DrStrange

Ringwood, NJ

#55240 Dec 28, 2013
use profsional.
Lane Closure Christie

Baltimore, MD

#55245 Dec 28, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
DOJ enters 'knockout game' fray with hate crime charge -- why now?
December 27, 2013
The Justice Department's decision to charge a white man with a federal hate crime for a "knockout game"-style attack against a black victim has raised questions about why the administration waited until now to speak up on cases that, for months, largely have involved white victims.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/27/do...
Haha, I see you found your soul mate there BHO Legacy. I hope you two have a wonderful life together because you have so much in common...cough, ahem...racism. maybe you two can get gay married. BHO Legacy, you are gay, now come on, everyone else can see right through all your emotional angst and then there's the bad, no I mean horrible relationship with your mother.
She knows your a POS and tries to warn us about your deranged psychopathic nature. Hey, I think I see a coorelation between you and Obama now. See he's a POTUS and you're just a POS. I new you would have something in common.
Have you been responding to your own posts again...you little low life scum sucker...I can tell your Kharma is catching up to you....hey I've got a question for you. How much money are the Politix overlords paying you to edit and paste your garbage filled posts...oh come on now...no rational human would do what you do without compensation. Is it more or less than minimum wage...if its more they're certainly not getting their money's worth.....you can cut and edit all the doom and gloom you want because Hillary's going to overwhelm the last vestages of the broken republican party. Then Georgia, then Texas...you guys are screwed...
But you, BHO Legacy, well you're just a loser extrordinaire.
Anonymous

Douglassville, PA

#55249 Dec 29, 2013
Corbett got mine.
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#55250 Dec 29, 2013
tea bagger corbett will be a one term governer watch n see
Right

Lehighton, PA

#55251 Dec 29, 2013
Lane Closure Christie wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I see you found your soul mate there BHO Legacy. I hope you two have a wonderful life together because you have so much in common...cough, ahem...racism. maybe you two can get gay married. BHO Legacy, you are gay, now come on, everyone else can see right through all your emotional angst and then there's the bad, no I mean horrible relationship with your mother.
She knows your a POS and tries to warn us about your deranged psychopathic nature. Hey, I think I see a coorelation between you and Obama now. See he's a POTUS and you're just a POS. I new you would have something in common.
Have you been responding to your own posts again...you little low life scum sucker...I can tell your Kharma is catching up to you....hey I've got a question for you. How much money are the Politix overlords paying you to edit and paste your garbage filled posts...oh come on now...no rational human would do what you do without compensation. Is it more or less than minimum wage...if its more they're certainly not getting their money's worth.....you can cut and edit all the doom and gloom you want because Hillary's going to overwhelm the last vestages of the broken republican party. Then Georgia, then Texas...you guys are screwed...
But you, BHO Legacy, well you're just a loser extrordinaire.
I suspect BHO might just be one of the automated spambots.
Lane Closure Christie

Baltimore, MD

#55253 Dec 29, 2013
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect BHO might just be one of the automated spambots.
Oh yeah, he's definitely a spambot....haha
No doubt...
Ana Falatic

Rochester, PA

#55254 Dec 29, 2013
I just popped a giant zit on my husbands penis....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are my sugar daddys at Nov '14 RacistHomophobe 3
Rico Sanchez (May '10) Aug '14 Manga Figa 12
Looking for any McMillen's (May '13) Jul '14 Richard McMillen 2
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) Jul '14 CaCat 24
Review: Big Beaver Kennels (Jun '14) Jul '14 Heh heh 2
Review: In The Berry Patch Gift Shop Jul '14 Webstore 1
Pa. woman, 29, drowns swimming in river Jul '14 betty 1
Beaver Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web