bobby6464

Portland, OR

#48715 Mar 29, 2013
The defense of marriage act will be history soon and the affordable care act will be in full effect soon. The congressional tea bags don't have enough political juice to do anything thing about them reality facts so all there racial hating tea bag brethren can do is bitch, belly ache, moan and groan and America is loving it, all of it, ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh them simple small minded tea bags accomplish nothing.
Jenna

Clearfield, PA

#48716 Mar 29, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The defense of marriage act will be history soon and the affordable care act will be in full effect soon. The congressional tea bags don't have enough political juice to do anything thing about them reality facts so all there racial hating tea bag brethren can do is bitch, belly ache, moan and groan and America is loving it, all of it, ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh them simple small minded tea bags accomplish nothing.
Drunken bums on welfare accomplish nothing.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48717 Mar 29, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

Crabs-in-a-bucket Theory

The people in our lives reflect who we are.

In different phases of life we may attract different types of people.

As we grow and evolve as individuals the people in our lives will grow with us, fade away, or hold us back.

We can influence others but we cannot change them.

Change can only came from within.

If we make the conscious choice to improve ourselves, we may also have to make choices about the people with whom we associate.

This is not always easy.

We do not want to leave behind the ones we love.

If they are not ready to make the same choice to evolve, we can allow them to keep us from our own goals or we can separate ourselves enough to move toward our personal goals.

As we achieve our goals, we can offer encouragement and guidance.

In any recovery or self-improvement program it is recommended to separate oneself from the people that you are used to being around, because it is often those people that were involved with the behaviors you are working to overcome.

Any successful person will tell you they surround themselves with like minded people.

When we are surrounded my positive motivated people, we lift each other up and propel each other forward.

Wanting the best for others, attracts people who want the best for us.

Operating from a place of limitless possibility, we do not need to compete to be successful. We can rejoice in the success of others.

Our society does not promote the idea of limitless potential.

We tend to act from a state of lacking.

We are taught to think another person’s success diminishes our own.

We measure our level of success or failure by comparison to others.

This is the cause of the crab-in-a-bucket theory.

The crab-in-a-bucket theory refers to the behavior of crabs when placed inside a bucket.

While a single crab may find a way to escape, when several crabs are put in a bucket, none will escape.

As one crab claws its way to the top, the others will pull it back down.

This is a true phenomenon.

Crab mentality is also a metaphor for the human response to self-improvement in others.

Often when people see others advancing themselves, they subconsciously reach out to hold them back.

http://theehumanexperience.blogspot.com/2010/... -
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48718 Mar 29, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
And there will always be gullible rubes who will buy her grifter shtick and help fund her life of leisure. LOL!

And there will always be gullible rubes who will buy her grifter shtick and help fund her life of leisure.

LOL!

The crab-in-a-bucket theory refers to the behavior of crabs when placed inside a bucket.

While a single crab may find a way to escape,

when several crabs are put in a bucket, none will escape.

Crab mentality is also a metaphor for the human response to self-improvement in others.

Often when people see others advancing themselves, they subconsciously reach out to hold them back.

http://theehumanexperience.blogspot.com/2010/ ...-

"Dan the Man Chambersburg"

LOL! LOL! LOL!
bobby6464

United States

#48719 Mar 29, 2013
The racial hating tea bags too ignorant to see america does not care about them Limbaugh lovers feelings, bah him bug dumb asses. WHAT can you do? NOTHING. The president is Obama and yes he was not elected to please tea bags, ha ha ha
RAHM

Louisville, KY

#48720 Mar 29, 2013
Ever since we let Bobby join the boy's club all he can think about are munching on tea bags.
bobby6464 wrote:
The president is Obama and yes he likes to tea bag.
Bobby

Clearfield, PA

#48721 Mar 29, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bags too ignorant to see america does not care about them Limbaugh lovers feelings, bah him bug dumb asses. WHAT can you do? NOTHING. The president is Obama and yes he was not elected to please tea bags, ha ha ha
A drunken bum like you can't see well enough to pull the beer can ring.

Lets all bow down and kiss Obama's special ring so we are blessed. LMFAO
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48722 Mar 29, 2013
Jenna wrote:
<quoted text>Drunken bums on welfare accomplish nothing.
Hey Jenna get over to the County Market and get the floor cleaned, I may need to stop in there and buy groceries next friday.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48723 Mar 29, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jenna get over to the County Market and get the floor cleaned, I may need to stop in there and buy groceries next friday.
That's when my welfare check and food stamps come. I love it...no work for me...just party, party, party! Thanks taxpayers!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48724 Mar 29, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

WHAT can you do?

Lowering the highest cost to an individual, the mortgage payment, could solve the housing and employment problem.

The Federal Government is buying $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities a month to boost housing and fuel growth and employment.

40 billion = 200,000 toxic or under valued $200,000 mortgages per month.

Or

40 billion = 400,000 toxic or under valued $100,000 mortgages per month.

NEW FORECLOSURES 154,281
UP 2.26% Feb 2013 vs Jan 2013

AVG. FORECLOSURE SALE $175,944
UP 4.71% Feb 2013 vs Jan 2013

http://www.realtytrac.com/home/

Convert under valued mortgage accounts to

"U.S. Treasury Mortgage Relief Bonds”

The bond would be non-marketable security (such as savings bond) that is issued to subscribers and cannot be transferred through market sales.

Unlike a Mortgage-Backed Securities, these bonds would be held solely by the US treasury and collections made monthly or yearly to the IRS.

The “U.S. Treasury Mortgage Relief Bond” payment is applied per Social Security Number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).

No principal reductions required.

The full amount of loan would be repaid, at no loss to U.S. taxpayers.

Consider a loan amount of $100,000 and home value of $ 80,000; the bond value would be is $100,000.

A “U.S. Treasury Mortgage Relief Bond” payment would cost the homeowner $1,000 per $100,000 withheld from bondholders tax return on a yearly bases.

No federal tax deductions for 1% 10-year bond payments or local property taxes

Equity appreciation belongs to bond holder but can’t be taken out until refinanced to conventional loan.

Local taxes must be current and assessed at local market value not amount of bond

Lend that 40 Billion a month to American Taxpayers instead of China.

The president is Obama and yes he was not elected to please tea bags, ha ha ha
councilman

West Mifflin, PA

#48725 Mar 29, 2013
yeah baby
obama 4 more years HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Jarome

West Mifflin, PA

#48727 Mar 29, 2013
free phone
free food
free healthcare
free housing for my 12 kids
free clothes
free doctor visits
free ulitities
free cars
free bus service
free drugs
free monthly checks
free jewelry

keep working fools, we appreciate you contributing to my lifestlye.......LOL!

Obama 4 more years !!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48728 Mar 29, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
And there will always be gullible rubes who will buy her grifter shtick and help fund her life of leisure. LOL!

While a single crab may find a way to escape,

when several crabs are put in a bucket, none will escape.

http://theehumanexperience.blogspot.com/2010/ ...-

"Dan the Man Chambersburg"

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Crab mentality
Jenna

Clearfield, PA

#48730 Mar 29, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure aren't qualified to clean with the IQ of a chimpanzee. Friday? Is this stamp day?
bobby6464

United States

#48731 Mar 29, 2013
The racial hating tea bags can only watch the congressional tea bags fade away one by one and can't do nothing about it. They don't got any fight in them so now all they can do is whine and whimper on internet. President OBAMA never asked for the ignorant racial haters vote, nor was it needed but they can always claim voter fraud. The tea bags have always been so desperate
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#48732 Mar 29, 2013
4 more years!!
Obama!
Yeah baby!
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#48733 Mar 29, 2013
free phone
free food
free healthcare
free housing for my 12 kids
free clothes
free doctor visits
free ulitities
free cars
free bus service
free drugs
free monthly checks
free jewelry

keep working fools, we appreciate you contributing to my lifestlye.......LOL!

Obama 4 more years !!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
yeah baby!

LOL!
Michelle

West Mifflin, PA

#48734 Mar 29, 2013
Here's great way to get the latino vote for 2016!!
LMAO

After coming under fire by opponents and members of his own party, Republican Rep. Don Young apologized for using the term “wetback” when referring to Latino farm workers.

Young, a representative from Alaska, was coming under increasing criticism by Republican leaders who distanced themselves from his comment and demanded that he apologize. Hours later, he did.

"I apologize for the insensitive term I used during an interview in Ketchikan, Alaska,” Young said.“There was no malice in my heart or intent to offend; it was a poor choice of words. That word, and the negative attitudes that come with it, should be left in the 20th century, and I’m sorry that this has shifted our focus away from comprehensive immigration reform."

His remark brought a rare rebuke from U.S. House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), and other high-ranking party leaders, who called his comment “offensive.”

Here's what he said to get the latino vote

LØØK HERE:

"I used to own - my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” Young said in the interview.“You know it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It's all done by machine."

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
bobby6464

United States

#48735 Mar 29, 2013
The racial hating tea bags will start screaming I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK to ignorant to know there Klan brethren don't run nothing anymore. Gay and lesbians will be awarded full equality thanks to the supreme court but these racial haters are free to blame president Obama. Amnesty for undocumented Latino population will be coming soon and all because tea bags are proven failures, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TAXI your a dumb idiot
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48736 Mar 29, 2013
Michelle wrote:
Here's great way to get the latino vote for 2016!!
LMAO
After coming under fire by opponents and members of his own party, Republican Rep. Don Young apologized for using the term “wetback” when referring to Latino farm workers.
Young, a representative from Alaska, was coming under increasing criticism by Republican leaders who distanced themselves from his comment and demanded that he apologize. Hours later, he did.
"I apologize for the insensitive term I used during an interview in Ketchikan, Alaska,” Young said.“There was no malice in my heart or intent to offend; it was a poor choice of words. That word, and the negative attitudes that come with it, should be left in the 20th century, and I’m sorry that this has shifted our focus away from comprehensive immigration reform."
His remark brought a rare rebuke from U.S. House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), and other high-ranking party leaders, who called his comment “offensive.”
Here's what he said to get the latino vote
LØØK HERE:
"I used to own - my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” Young said in the interview.“You know it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It's all done by machine."
Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
word is his fingers were crossed behind his back when he "apologized"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are my sugar daddys at Nov '14 RacistHomophobe 3
Rico Sanchez (May '10) Aug '14 Manga Figa 12
Looking for any McMillen's (May '13) Jul '14 Richard McMillen 2
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) Jul '14 CaCat 24
Review: Big Beaver Kennels (Jun '14) Jul '14 Heh heh 2
Review: In The Berry Patch Gift Shop Jul '14 Webstore 1
Pa. woman, 29, drowns swimming in river Jul '14 betty 1
Beaver Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web