Suspect in Pittsburgh police shooting...

Suspect in Pittsburgh police shooting escaped halfway house

There are 1 comment on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Suspect in Pittsburgh police shooting escaped halfway house. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Local leaders are calling for change after a former halfway house inmate escaped and allegedly shot a Pittsburgh police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Reload

Rillton, PA

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Imagine for a moment that you are a law enforcement administrator who is responsible for evaluating ammunition for your agency. The decisions you make can have a profound effect on the safety of your sworn personnel and the civilian population that they serve. The same is true if you are an individual officer who is allowed to use personally owned firearms and ammunition on the job. You have a responsibility to select the best ammunition available.
Pennsylvania-based International Cartridge makes frangible duty ammo branded as Green Elite. Available in most popular sidearm and long gun calibers as well as shotgun slugs, Green Elite rounds are designed to fragment on impact, creating multiple wound channels with little risk of over penetration.
South Korea's PMC Ammunition is one of the world's largest providers of rifle and handgun ammo. The company's Starfire brand ammunition is specifically designed for law enforcement duty handguns. These hollow point handgun rounds were developed by Tom Burczynski, and are designed to create large wound cavities.
Now get out there and kill something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Big Beaver Kennels (Jun '14) Aug '17 Rob 3
Courtnie Asburn can take one really deep in the V (Jun '17) Jun '17 Jonathan 1
Where are my sugar daddys at (Sep '14) Apr '17 Visitor 6
Beaver Falls/Mayer China (Apr '10) Jan '17 Just me 21
Change your ways or suffer a tougher future (Oct '12) Jan '17 BAM 2
News Two lawsuits filed against Monaca police officer (Sep '08) Dec '16 Annonomous 9
Is There Corruption in Beaver County? (Oct '09) Sep '16 yes 11

Beaver Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Falls Mortgages