Palestinian terror lawsuit touches rural Pa. town

There are 4 comments on the York Dispatch story from Dec 3, 2011, titled Palestinian terror lawsuit touches rural Pa. town. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

The Palestine Liberation Organization had a document to deliver, and it arrived at a small church in western Pennsylvania in early November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 3, 2011
American governments are responsible for the acts of discrimination and terror committed by Israel. Israeli war crimes and state sponsored terror are funded and supported by Americans and the American government. Palestinians and others impacted by Israeli crimes should sue in American courts.

“Try an take 'em ya Varmint”

Since: Jul 08

Rio Rancho

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Aliroger1 wrote:
American governments are responsible for the acts of discrimination and terror committed by Israel. Israeli war crimes and state sponsored terror are funded and supported by Americans and the American government. Palestinians and others impacted by Israeli crimes should sue in American courts.
You are either a mooseslim or an American liberal idiot, not much difference as far as outcomes.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Cravczec wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either a mooseslim or an American liberal idiot, not much difference as far as outcomes.
What you are is clear to everyone--you are an idiot. Run along.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are is clear to everyone--you are an idiot. Run along.
Kinda like you moron??? Do you get brownie Buttons and a promise of 77 male prostitutes when you arrive in hell from Hamas for all the stupid idiotic gum flappin ' Jew hating diarrhea mouth rants your idiocy can come up with Alickem'all???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaver Falls/Mayer China (Apr '10) Mar '15 just me 11
Where are my sugar daddys at (Sep '14) Mar '15 dreamer 4
Rico Sanchez (May '10) Aug '14 Manga Figa 12
Looking for any McMillen's (May '13) Jul '14 Richard McMillen 2
News Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) Jul '14 CaCat 24
Review: Big Beaver Kennels (Jun '14) Jul '14 Heh heh 2
Review: In The Berry Patch Gift Shop (Jul '14) Jul '14 Webstore 1
More from around the web

Beaver Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE