Beaver Falls homicide suspect caught in Florida

Mar 19, 2008 Full story: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Jonathan D. Silver, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette A Rochester man was arrested last night in Florida in connection with a March 8 homicide in Beaver Falls. via Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Full Story
tld3

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 27, 2008
murder in BF probably just means a drug deal gone bad
qwerty

Newnan, GA

#2 Jul 9, 2008
I knew Chris from years again when he was in his early 20's and I know for a fact he use to sell. Although he did this that was by his choice, and was still a wonderful person. But you are prob right tld3. Its really said because his brother died a few yrs back due to a bad drug situation to. I feel sorry for their parents.
terrika

Beaver Falls, PA

#3 Feb 28, 2010
actually no it wasnt a drug deal gone bad
Jim

Ellwood City, PA

#4 May 15, 2010
Way to blame the victim without knowing the facts people. The Chris Harris I knew had a good job in Ellwood City and a wife and kids left behind. Not only do they have to deal with the loss of their husband and father, they have to read unsubstantiated crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Helps Repub... 3,997
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 min Obamas Year of Fear 51,486
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Rico Sanchez (May '10) Aug 20 Manga Figa 12
Looking for any McMillen's (May '13) Jul '14 Richard McMillen 2
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) Jul '14 CaCat 24
Review: Big Beaver Kennels Jul '14 Heh heh 2
•••
•••

Beaver Falls Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beaver Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE