Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

My daughter is being abused by her father even he has his visitation days. I notified hospitals, police, child advocacy center, and cyf. Cyf told me because the doctor declared it was mild pain that they are not going to help my daughter. Instead she is forced to goo with her dad who abuses her and who she is afraid of. Cyf said that the hospital had to say it's severe pain. Even I asked what would have to happen for them to step in and help me protect my princess from being abused from her father, all they could say was hopefully it doesn't get that far. It makes me sick that they are doing nothing for the children who need them, but destroying families that are not abusing their children. They neef to wake up before it's too late! My daughters dad thinks it's a joke. And all my daughter is learning is that no one except me is trying to protect her! This is not ok, this is not acceptable! My daughter doesn't deserve to have to go thru the abuse from her dad, no one should have to! If anyone can help please let me know! I will never stop fighting for what is best for my daughter, I will never stop fighting to protect her!!
Truth

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

What kind of abuse? Physical? Sexual? How old is your daughter? Is another adult present during these visits? What state is this occuring in?
Concerned wrote:
My daughter is being abused by her father even he has his visitation days. I notified hospitals, police, child advocacy center, and cyf. Cyf told me because the doctor declared it was mild pain that they are not going to help my daughter. Instead she is forced to goo with her dad who abuses her and who she is afraid of. Cyf said that the hospital had to say it's severe pain. Even I asked what would have to happen for them to step in and help me protect my princess from being abused from her father, all they could say was hopefully it doesn't get that far. It makes me sick that they are doing nothing for the children who need them, but destroying families that are not abusing their children. They neef to wake up before it's too late! My daughters dad thinks it's a joke. And all my daughter is learning is that no one except me is trying to protect her! This is not ok, this is not acceptable! My daughter doesn't deserve to have to go thru the abuse from her dad, no one should have to! If anyone can help please let me know! I will never stop fighting for what is best for my daughter, I will never stop fighting to protect her!!
Truth

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Continued...
Are there marks, bruises, etc? Do you take pictures? Do you keep a journal and record every account as per your daughter's testimony? Also record dates & times in the journal.
Concerned wrote:
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

She is 3 and he has overnights with her. It's physical but I'm also worried about sexual. There are bruises on her. I have pictures and also have taken her to police departments and hospitals to have it on record. the abuse is taking place in beaver. She also tells me...daddy is mean and he hurts and snacks me and afraid of him
Truth

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Concerned,
It sounds like you are truly doing what you can to keep track of the incidents. I'm so very sorry that the system is letting you down like this. I wish someone else would comment on this thread that may have better insight to situations like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beaver Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••