Mother may be neglecting somn at home

Mother may be neglecting somn at home

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

A Very concerned Dadee

Madison, WI

#1 May 29, 2010
Hello, I have not heard from or seen our son since 4-30-10. His mom (my ex) has been online in adult dating sites as she has a need to feel attractive. she has not worked in the last 20 months and is on unemployment. Which will end 6-30. I am very worried that she is neglecting our son and associating with people that have influenced her. She is vunerable and is easily taken advantage of as she has a esteem issue. She cannot be trusted nor believed when it comes to the care of our son as she is running around. She has to find work and focus on our son not on her sex life or need to feel attractive. I posted this blog to let Beaver Dam know that a resident of Wayland Ave is being very selfish (not bringing our son to see me or allowing him to call me). is jepordaising his and her safety by running around and being online.
A Wayland friend

Madison, WI

#2 May 29, 2010
I think you should report a neglet issue to Dodge Co CPS. She is wrong to withhold your son from you because she is doing something wrong! And she may be someone i know (i live on wayland also) In case she is and i see it occuring, regarding men going in and out of her home or her keeping the child out till 2am. would you like me to notify cps if i see her neglecting the child
A heartbroken dad

Madison, WI

#3 Sep 3, 2010
A Wayland friend wrote:
I think you should report a neglet issue to Dodge Co CPS. She is wrong to withhold your son from you because she is doing something wrong! And she may be someone i know (i live on wayland also) In case she is and i see it occuring, regarding men going in and out of her home or her keeping the child out till 2am. would you like me to notify cps if i see her neglecting the child
If you do know her and you do see she is doing this then yes
Sandi

Waupun, WI

#4 Sep 13, 2010
C'mon give us a clue as to who this horrendous person is. I used to live on Wayland St. So many people do. Does she live in an apartment complex or in a house? Surely you can tell us that much. How old is she? How old is your son? We need more info. if we're to help you.
A very concerned Dadee

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2010
I have been trying to get this post removed by topix.
She has moved from there to madison and she is being dealt with in the courts, but thanks for being concerned.
Sandi

Waupun, WI

#6 Sep 14, 2010
Okey dokey, but it just goes to show that your neighbors (all the city) does not put up with any form of child abuse and we will act as vigilantes if we must.
A Very concerned Dadee

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2010
To Sandi and all of you. I have to express my gratitude and thanks for your willingness to help with this. I finally was able to see our son again after too long not seeing him. It took her moving back to madison and the courts ordering her to bring him to see me and to not have any contact with a person from beaver dam who as it turned out was intimidating her into keeping our son from me in order to stay in the relationship. From what I have been told she was taken advantage of and abused herself. Funny I warned her that there are nuts out there who can smell when a person is feeling insecure and pery on them.

Again Thanks.

Does anyone know how I can get this posting deleted from the forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for trump a man of all seasons Wed HA HA HA 2
These Wisconsin slob hunters make you all look ... (Dec '08) May '16 Billy z 9
Lindy Hop Finals Apr '16 Amy 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
To the Wisconsin Voters Apr '16 Tigerfan 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Some high blood pressure drugs may be associate... (May '14) Mar '16 mypillshop 3

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages