Two seek title as next DA

Aug 9, 2010 Full story: Fond du Lac Reporter

Two area prosecutors have applied to become Dodge County's district attorney. Fond du Lac County Assistant District Attorney Kimberly Tenerelli of Mayville and Dodge County Assistant District Attorney Kurt Klomberg of Juneau are among five people Gov.

Full Story
Sandi

Horicon, WI

#1 Aug 9, 2010
I'd like to see assistant D.A. Klomberg get the position of D.A. I was involved in one case with him. I was the defendant! He researched the case and found where I could not be convicted of the crime with which I was charged. I think this shows hard work and great integrity. It was his job to prosecute me yet he found he couldn't under a certain charge. It did take a lot of time and stamina (one year) on my part to not plea bargain the case but I refused to do so and came out clean!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Sep 19 Lori 7,059
beaver dam has a new rapper (May '10) Sep 5 new 8
Beaver Dam Hospital Aug 31 Larry 1
Some high blood pressure drugs may be associate... Aug 31 1Sandi 2
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Pro People 2,234
Train hits woman in Columbia County (Feb '08) Aug '14 Greg Bottoni 16
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beaver Dam News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaver Dam