of 2
Next Last
old biker

Beaver Dam, WI

#25 Jun 5, 2010
balla status wrote:
<quoted text>
lol who da F is ur cousin? maybe i know him
you cousin forgot 1st rule of a fight Do nOT bring what ya do not want to meet or eat
old biker

Beaver Dam, WI

#26 Jun 5, 2010
KING KILLA wrote:
BUZZ SINGE SHUT DA F UP FOO U KNOW U AINT SHT HOW MANY BIKER GAGNS ARE THERE? AND HOW MANY ARE IN URS? I'LL GIVE U THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS IN MY GANG IN CHICAGO ALONE WE 30,000 STRONG IN DALLAS WE ABOUT 2,000 IN KANSAS WE 3,000 AND WORLD WIDE OUR NUMBER IS OVER 5 MILLION...TEST YO STRENGTH HOME BOY
YA fAMILIAR WITGH THE ANGELS & THE OUTLAWSGHOME BOY?? ANGELS ARE WORLD WIDE DUMB ASS &% a hell of a lot more organized than you lil gangsta punks ever will be
TreeGhost

United States

#27 Jun 6, 2010
Hey everybody,
The real enemy that you all have is Satan. He stirs up dissension between people and groups of people, be they races of people, social classes, or whatever. He then sits back and laughs at people destroying each other and are so full of rage, venom, and hatred that they have no room for the true Warrior who conquers Satan and his demons and loves us enough to secure that victory through His own voluntary death!
God hates dissension and all that injures, abuses, and crush's peoples' hope. In fact, the Bible says that all who take part in this will have disaster come upon them suddenly. They will be destroyed, and that without remedy.
Stand with God or stand against Him. It's your choice. Be sure of this ... if you glorify and revel in all this fighting and hatred, you are God's enemy. No enemy of God will be able to stand against HIM!
The Bible says there is no peace for the wicked. Be warned!
Repent (run from this evil, confess it to God)! Ask HIM to save you from your sin so you will not be destroyed by one another and then have to face God on Judgment Day and be cast into Hell because you would not listen to HIM!
If you want to escape the false loyalties of gangs, go here now! http://www.gangstyle.com/gangmessageboards/
Sandi

Waupun, WI

#30 Jun 14, 2010
You people are asinine imbeciles! Do something positive for a change. Put your big mouths to better use and for God's sake, LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND SPEAK ENGLISH!
el busca

Houston, TX

#31 Jun 17, 2010
zetas moving into beaver dam
el busca

Houston, TX

#32 Jun 17, 2010
zetas cartel moving into beaver dam sometime these week
loco

Elko, NV

#33 Sep 14, 2010
zetas and disciples estan en connnecta
smokkey d

United States

#35 Jul 1, 2012
imma Spanish disciple in beaver dam wi got jumped in. we from chi tho n Texas. come to Madison n mill st. lkk
wtf

United States

#36 Jul 4, 2012
KING KILLA wrote:
BUZZ SINGE SHUT DA F UP FOO U KNOW U AINT SHT HOW MANY BIKER GAGNS ARE THERE? AND HOW MANY ARE IN URS? I'LL GIVE U THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS IN MY GANG IN CHICAGO ALONE WE 30,000 STRONG IN DALLAS WE ABOUT 2,000 IN KANSAS WE 3,000 AND WORLD WIDE OUR NUMBER IS OVER 5 MILLION...TEST YO STRENGTH HOME BOY
y? what the hell is the purpose? u wanna be a part of something, step up and be real men, do good in yur life! that's what being strong is about! help others don't hurt others! a real man takes care of his family with love and support not violence! work for what u want don't be a punk and take it! anyone that hides behind weapons are PUNKS!!!! anyone that hurts, rapes, steals, or kills are not real men! a real man will fight to be a better person! that's what being a real man is about! grow the f@#$ up!
Lefty

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Aug 23, 2012
you dang mexicans are stupid
streetrunner

Deer Park, NY

#38 Aug 5, 2013
I put out the peace message. All the gang members have to concentrate on being better people as individuals. Then the gang will get better as a whole.
Dumb

Beaver Dam, WI

#39 Sep 30, 2013
jokes wrote:
naw dude the tension is rising between a member of da disciples and a member of da kings da disciple his nick name is el chiquinarco or sumshit n king is jesse somethin so who know what gon down
can someone please translate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dietz's Unlimited Improvement LLC May 21 chad 1
News Lawmaker Wants Food Stamp, Drug Screen Bills Re... May 10 racecarrona 1
News Train hits woman in Columbia County (Feb '08) May 8 darkhorse 17
News Fox Lake citizens allege police mismanagement (Apr '07) Apr '15 greg 11
Debate: Marijuana - Beaver Dam, WI (Aug '10) Dec '14 Citizen 5
beaver dam has a new rapper (May '10) Sep '14 new 8
Beaver Dam Hospital (Aug '14) Aug '14 Larry 1
More from around the web

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE