gang war waiting to happen

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
woah

Milwaukee, WI

#1 May 12, 2010
o.k so we know that beaver dam has some members of the notorious Latin kings in the area.but now members of the rival gang Spanish disciples are moving in the relationship between these two gangs is like the relationship of the Crips and the bloods
they hate each other i've done my research and found out that the spanish disciples are connected with the black disciples,the black gangster disciples,gangster disciples and spanish gangster disciples they are part of the FOLK NATION and are also connected with the crips while the latin kings are part of the people nation which includes the bloods and other notorious gangs.the latin kings have over 25,000 members in chicago alone and the disciples have over 30,000 and thats only one sett of the disciples disciples have many gangs under one name...maniac latin disciples,satan disciples,gangster disciples,black gangster disciples,and ofcourse the gang we should worry about the spanish discples.spanish disciples is a ruthless they have committed crimes such as drive-by,homicide,assault,robe ry,car theft,drug deals,and other crimes..beaver dam we should keep our eye on this problem or we might become as bad as chicago or Milwuakee.but dont just target latinos,because both the latin kings and the spanish disciples have been known to accept white and blacks into the gang.we just have to keep our eyes on the situation
skittles

Campbellsport, WI

#2 May 13, 2010
wat ar wars the real reason we have gang wars ar becuz people want to be gangster then we have white people like me acting like gangsters thats why most of the white people get their asses kicked
skittles

Milwaukee, WI

#3 May 13, 2010
thts why u make friends and stop acting like someone ur not. here in beaverdam we have hick wana bes tht think their alll that when their not
jokes

Milwaukee, WI

#4 May 14, 2010
naw dude the tension is rising between a member of da disciples and a member of da kings da disciple his nick name is el chiquinarco or sumshit n king is jesse somethin so who know what gon down
lmao

Milwaukee, WI

#5 May 19, 2010
i heard that on monday one of da latin kings was staring down a spanish disciple and dat da disciples was like whats up homeboy like calling him out for a fight and dat da king tried to act hard but ended up going to get his homeboy to fight da disciple and dat his homeboy ended up backing out to...heard dat da king's homie walked up shouting out shiit like tryna scare da spanish disciple but dat da disciple walked right up to him and da kings backed out of a fight there wer like 10 latin kings n 1 spanish disciple and they backed out! what pussys! this happend in north hills i think
skittles

Milwaukee, WI

#7 May 21, 2010
where are u guys from
skittles

Campbellsport, WI

#8 May 21, 2010
if ur not from bd stay the hell out cuz this ant ur truff
lmao

Campbellsport, WI

#9 May 24, 2010
im from B.D homie but i live in milwuakee now and shut up whit ur sht i can telll u a white boy "skittles" gayest sht everrrrr
skittles

Campbellsport, WI

#10 May 25, 2010
u dnt even know me and im not from bd im from highland cali so ya
skittles

Beaver Dam, WI

#11 May 25, 2010
and ya im white but im friends with all the gangs like ms13, latin kings, bloods, crips,latin royals, king cobras, killer clowns, and latin lovers, and the disciples, spanish cobras, manyiac latin disciples
PAYASO LOCCO

Campbellsport, WI

#13 May 25, 2010
N E BODY KNOW MY HOMIE THEY CALL HIM MYSTERY HE A RAPPER HE WITH THE SPANISH DISCIPLES WHEN WE WAS IN TEXAS HE BOXED I SAW HIM KNOCK A BLACK DUDE OUT COLD...HE CAN THROW DOWN REAL TALK
joker

Beaver Dam, WI

#14 May 26, 2010
simon i know him dat vato always down for a fight he never backs out i think he rather get his ass beat than back out like a pussyy
skittles

Campbellsport, WI

#15 May 26, 2010
PAYASO LOCCO wrote:
N E BODY KNOW MY HOMIE THEY CALL HIM MYSTERY HE A RAPPER HE WITH THE SPANISH DISCIPLES WHEN WE WAS IN TEXAS HE BOXED I SAW HIM KNOCK A BLACK DUDE OUT COLD...HE CAN THROW DOWN REAL TALK
ya hes my homie so ya hes a real gangster
Buzz Singe

Spring Hill, FL

#16 May 26, 2010
My cousin lives there and he said it's time to break out with the pipes, baseball bats, and chains and show the gangs what it's all about.
balla status

Beaver Dam, WI

#17 May 26, 2010
Buzz Singe wrote:
My cousin lives there and he said it's time to break out with the pipes, baseball bats, and chains and show the gangs what it's all about.
lol who da F is ur cousin? maybe i know him
ol biker

Beaver Dam, WI

#19 May 31, 2010
Buzz Singe wrote:
you lil wana be gansta'S WANT TO KNOW WHAT a REAL ASS KICKIN IS MES WITH A FEW 1%ER BIKERS you WILL GET YOUR LIL PUNK ASES HANDED TO YA YOA ALL AINT SHIT
ol biker

Beaver Dam, WI

#20 May 31, 2010
skittles wrote:
if ur not from bd stay the hell out cuz this ant ur truff
i go where i want when i want & if ya don't like it tough shit maybe ya would like to sEe how fast ya can run chained to the back of my hog
skittles

Beaver Dam, WI

#22 Jun 1, 2010
so ya whth u going to do ur like 30 or something
Buzz Singe

Spring Hill, FL

#23 Jun 1, 2010
Sounds like I gotta take a bike ride to Beaver Dam and see what gives.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2006/1stHyb...
KING KILLA

Campbellsport, WI

#24 Jun 1, 2010
BUZZ SINGE SHUT DA F UP FOO U KNOW U AINT SHT HOW MANY BIKER GAGNS ARE THERE? AND HOW MANY ARE IN URS? I'LL GIVE U THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS IN MY GANG IN CHICAGO ALONE WE 30,000 STRONG IN DALLAS WE ABOUT 2,000 IN KANSAS WE 3,000 AND WORLD WIDE OUR NUMBER IS OVER 5 MILLION...TEST YO STRENGTH HOME BOY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindy Hop Finals Apr 22 Amy 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote Apr 4 Vote For Trump 1
To the Wisconsin Voters Apr 2 Tigerfan 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 2 Vote For Trump 1
Vote for trump a man of all seasons Mar 30 Amandacares 1
News Some high blood pressure drugs may be associate... (May '14) Mar 30 mypillshop 3
News Fox Lake citizens allege police mismanagement (Apr '07) Nov '15 jdiddy 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages