Study: BD bars, restaurants have unhe...

Study: BD bars, restaurants have unhealthy air quality

There are 3 comments on the WiscNews.com story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Study: BD bars, restaurants have unhealthy air quality. In it, WiscNews.com reports that:

A study released Tuesday by the Dodge County Tobacco-Free Coalition says that Beaver Dam bars and restaurants which allow smoking have 'hazardous' and 'unhealthy' levels of air.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WiscNews.com.

Since: Mar 08

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2008
It's funny that most small studies seem to find what they wanted. So amazing, it seems fraudulant, when compaired to larger studies by Major Agencies.
The American Cancer Society air quality testing which proves secondhand smoke is up to 25,000 times safer than OSHA indoor air quality regulations require for secondhand smoke:
http://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2004/04/a...

Note: OSHA, to put the danger of Secondhand Smoke into perspective said. Secondhand Smoke is almost as toxic as chlorinated drinking water.

“Veritas Vincit. Pro Libertate”

Since: Jun 08

peoples republic of Madison

#2 Nov 14, 2008
virgilK wrote:
It's funny that most small studies seem to find what they wanted. So amazing, it seems fraudulant, when compaired to larger studies by Major Agencies.
The American Cancer Society air quality testing which proves secondhand smoke is up to 25,000 times safer than OSHA indoor air quality regulations require for secondhand smoke:
http://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2004/04/a...
Note: OSHA, to put the danger of Secondhand Smoke into perspective said. Secondhand Smoke is almost as toxic as chlorinated drinking water.
I have already been through this with similar studies around the State and we already have complaints filed. The so called DNR standards are time averaged outdoor standards, not peak indoor standards. You can read all about it here.
http://banthebanwisconsin.wordpress.com/2008/...

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#3 Dec 23, 2008
well I ALWAYS go to bars to promote my healthy lifestyle...don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free sex Mar 13 Man888 1
WDC Scott and Gabby Gomez(Sena) (Sep '13) Dec '16 Hmmmm 2
News Some high blood pressure drugs may be associate... (May '14) Nov '16 Black1233 5
Vote for trump a man of all seasons (Mar '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 3
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
gang war waiting to happen (May '10) Sep '15 KCK_WhatA_Joke 34

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages