Sandi

Mayville, WI

#1 Aug 29, 2010
We have an important primary coming up in September. I don't notice a lot of discussion about these races. Yes it is a partisin primary. But, why don't we use this to choose the republican candidate for the Dodge County Sheriff? I feel like it's choosing the lesser of two evils and wonder why Steve Fitzgerald hasn't answered my questions posted elsewhere. We have to choose one of these men(?) to run for election. Let's hear what you think and how you feel about this! Is it time for a change? Would we be taking a step backward in time? Can't there be a democrat running for this position? Or hasn't he/she announced anything yet? Why has this county always been primarily republican? Is it fear, pride, knowledge, guiding that decision of this group of people who work so hard for their income, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness? Come on let's get this going!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some high blood pressure drugs may be associate... (May '14) Nov '16 Black1233 5
Vote for trump a man of all seasons (Mar '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 3
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
gang war waiting to happen (May '10) Sep '15 KCK_WhatA_Joke 34
Debate: Marijuana - Beaver Dam, WI (Aug '10) Jun '15 NaTosha 6
News Wisconsin city bars use of kangaroos as service... (Jun '15) Jun '15 DILF 7

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages