Wisconsin Army medic killed in Afghan...

Wisconsin Army medic killed in Afghanistan

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 29, 2010, titled Wisconsin Army medic killed in Afghanistan. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Beaver Dam man says his soldier son has been killed while serving in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Walter

Eden Prairie, MN

#1 Nov 30, 2010
RIP Soldier.
Retired Soldier

Cottage Grove, MN

#2 Nov 30, 2010
The soldier medic, along with the infantry. One is trained to kill, the other to save. They've gone hand in hand for decades........As a retired soldier....20+ years as a medic myself, I took great pride in taking care of 'my guys'. My platoon or company of infantry. You take care of them, they take care of you. Rest in pease young man. The fact that you went to war to save lives, and paid the ultimate price will never be forgotten. As we all learned at Ft Sam Houston......I leave you with the motto of the soldier medic.......

"So that other's may live"
Walter

Rockford, MN

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Retired Soldier wrote:
The soldier medic, along with the infantry. One is trained to kill, the other to save. They've gone hand in hand for decades........As a retired soldier....20+ years as a medic myself, I took great pride in taking care of 'my guys'. My platoon or company of infantry. You take care of them, they take care of you. Rest in pease young man. The fact that you went to war to save lives, and paid the ultimate price will never be forgotten. As we all learned at Ft Sam Houston......I leave you with the motto of the soldier medic.......
"So that other's may live"
Thanks for your service R.S. Army Soldier Medics and Navy Hospital Corpsmen are remarkable heroes.
Marine Mom

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 30, 2010
My heart goes out to the family of this young man. I am so very sorry. May it help you in some way to know that your son has the respect and admiration of many, as he obviously grew up with the kind of values that allowed him to place others above himself. I hope that you can find some solace in that knowledge. May God be with him and all of you, and I will keep him in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GG Barnett trucking (Jul '17) Jul '17 Mack 1
Free sex (Mar '17) Mar '17 Man888 1
WDC Scott and Gabby Gomez(Sena) (Sep '13) Dec '16 Hmmmm 2
News Some high blood pressure drugs may be associate... (May '14) Nov '16 Black1233 5
Vote for trump a man of all seasons (Mar '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 3
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages