NASTY!!!!!
becky

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2011
My best friend love her
wwwwwwwwwwwww

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2011
thats just fn nasty who the heck is gonna let a man stick a jumbo bubbles n her n she likes to have other crap stuck n her while havin sex loose as crap not a good mom or the family wouldnt have her kids every day of there lifes a meth head and pill head
haha

White Plains, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2011
She is disgusting and does not deserve her kids
SadFacts

Centertown, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2011
Shes a druggie
she doesnt deserve the guy shes with
Hes retarded for still being with her
shes seriously touched in the head and throws these random fits of rage, guess teh drugs ate her up
she use to be fat in highschool and now shes a freaking drugged out stick

theres really nothing anyone can say that is good about her. she likes to run her mouth and start crap and abuse people. end of story.
she doesnt need her kids, thats for sure.
Bahahahahaha

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2011
it's funny--- she doesn't deserve her bf Cody. He's cheated on her with ME. he hates her but stays with her- idk why. talks about leaving her, well see if that really happens.
she doesn't treat anybody right and she's on drugs. bad.
she's a bad example of a mother.
EricaV

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2011
Bahahahahaha wrote:
it's funny--- she doesn't deserve her bf Cody. He's cheated on her with ME. he hates her but stays with her- idk why. talks about leaving her, well see if that really happens.
she doesn't treat anybody right and she's on drugs. bad.
she's a bad example of a mother.
you're not any better than her if you're willing to sleep with her man while he's with her. Especially if she's as nasty as you say she is... You're basically f*cking her by f*cking her old man. What's that say about you?
Bahahahahaha

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2011
oh that hurts- that cuts really deep. haha.
he and I have been f*ckinfor the past 2 years. so he f*cked me several times before they even met.
I said she was nasty- because she does drugs. and I'm nasty because I slept with someone else's man? what does that make any other mistress in the world? nasty? no.
who gives a sh*t?
she's crazy.
EricaV wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not any better than her if you're willing to sleep with her man while he's with her. Especially if she's as nasty as you say she is... You're basically f*cking her by f*cking her old man. What's that say about you?
AprilS

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Bahahahahaha wrote:
oh that hurts- that cuts really deep. haha.
he and I have been f*ckinfor the past 2 years. so he f*cked me several times before they even met.
I said she was nasty- because she does drugs. and I'm nasty because I slept with someone else's man? what does that make any other mistress in the world? nasty? no.
who gives a sh*t?
she's crazy. <quoted text>
He does more drugs than she's ever thought about doing. So according to your reasoning your banging some nasty shit.
haha

Centertown, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2011
I see her nasty ass walking down the street all the time and just wanna puke she is such a poor excuse of a mother and I wish their dads would get custody of them
oh boy

Madisonville, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Her and chelsie Bradley are now bffs oh yum yum anyone want some STD with that fisting?
Dirty bird

Salisbury, MD

#15 Oct 27, 2013
haha wrote:
I see her nasty ass walking down the street all the time and just wanna puke she is such a poor excuse of a mother and I wish their dads would get custody of them

Shes gt a suprise coming to her and trust me at least one of them r trying
ewww

United States

#16 May 13, 2014
That girl is nasty has slept with every man n Ohio county
yes

Horse Branch, KY

#17 May 14, 2014
Bahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>oh that hurts- that cuts really deep. haha.
who gives a sh*t?
she's crazy.
Oh ok because u where a ho before u met him that makes it ok? Is that what I'm hearing? Man! I feel so much better now lol what a dumb azz lol
you know who

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2014
Rides around all messed up on pills n anything she can get her hhands while driving with her kid in the car after she has seizures from getting messed up on God knows what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendal Seaton 17 hr Management 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed MAGA 1,035
grave digger mc ?? (Apr '16) Wed Insider information 56
Barnes processor Aug 15 to true 3
Joey Allen Aug 14 What the what 3
waynie hayes Aug 14 nobody 7
Joe Davy Aug 13 Dave 1

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages