Afraid to take to polygraph examination?

Afraid to take to polygraph examination?

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

Family

Booneville, AR

#1 Jun 30, 2012
All of those that are involved in the Patricia Calloway disappearance are afraid to take the polygraph examination. Why? They continue to fabricate excuses such as medication and pain. You only make up excuses when you are hiding something and have the fear of failing. All of you involved know you are liars, thats why you will not come forward and take the examination. I would want to vendicate myself if i thought the public viewed me as a killer. But again you must have a concious to do something like that. So all of you sit back on your hands and do nothing, because the time is coming. And all of you are going to jail because you were a coward to come forward.
Friend

Booneville, AR

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Seriously wrote:
How about the police do what they are supposed to do and MAKE all those suspects take a lie detector test. Subpoena them. Even if it is inadmissible evidence... at least they would know where to focus their attention. DO SOMETHING!!!!! They are suspects for goodness sakes.
I absolutely agree, they are all suspect. They should be forced to take it, but they rather run from the truth. But the truth will reveal itself soon enough.
lawyer

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2012
The results of a polygraph test are not admissible in court
bystander

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Jul 1, 2012
You cannot force anyone to take a polygraph test. Even with a subpoena
lawyer

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure I stated that it would be inadmissable. BUT...it allows for some discretionary information. It tells the police where to focus their attention. Also Prosecutors have the right to introduce hearsay and to otherwise utilize evidence that would not be admissible in a regular trial, to a grand jury for indictment. So, forcing the suspects to submit to a polygraph, see where that line of questioning takes them, the investigators would have a road to take to possible indictment, along with the other statements that have been made towards conspiracy, in the very least of charges. We all know the there is enough circumstantial evidence to take this to court. Witness statements alone would be enough to attempt it. But if the suspects were to take that polygraph, and fail it, a house of cards would surely follow.... just sayin....;~}
you cannot subpoena a polygraph test. It wouldn't matter anyway they are extremely unreliable
Curious

Dardanelle, AR

#8 Jul 3, 2012
lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
you cannot subpoena a polygraph test. It wouldn't matter anyway they are extremely unreliable
You are absolutely right. They are somewhat unreliable. But refusal to consent to taking one does indicate guilt. I believe if i was implicated as being involved in a crime, i would want to take a polygraph examination to vendicate myself. But the people that are involved in this continue to fabricate excuses as to why they would fail the test. A polygraph examination does indicate that you may have some inconsistancies about your knowledge of something. But to completely avoid wanting to come forward and take it, does indicate you are hiding something. So as a lawyer you should know that taking a polygraph examination does support the varsity of your story. And it will indicate whether you are being truthful or not. The new examinations that are done with the computer are more reputable than the older version. And in addition to the computer analysis, it is also reexamined by a polygraph examiner. So it is looked at twice, once by the computer as well as a human, so the degree of difficulty in trying to outwit it has increasingly become more difficult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Bailey 43 min Lolol 2
Brittney Leach (wells) 48 min Lolol 9
tri city drive in (Sep '15) 6 hr phil090678 26
Misty Johnson?? (Aug '15) 8 hr what 3
Mr edge 16 hr curious 14
Doug robertson 20 hr MAD 5
affair in Iron Mountain Tue Ishouldhavebeenfa... 2

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance