Beaver Dam Woman Dead and Estranged H...

Beaver Dam Woman Dead and Estranged Husband Arrested

There are 37 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Beaver Dam Woman Dead and Estranged Husband Arrested. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Thursday, September 27, 2012, at approximately 7:00 a.m., the KSP Post 16-Henderson received a call from Beaver Dam authorities in reference to a shooting that occurred at Suburban Apartments in Beaver Dam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somebody

Killeen, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2012
I agree with chops & you know - they need to hang that son of a bitch for what he done! He took the life of a beautiful young girl, she was a mother,daughter & someone special to everyone that knew her.I knew her briefly but am grateful to have called her friend even if for a short time.Dami you are missed & loved baby girl R.I.P
family

Arlington, VA

#4 Sep 28, 2012
she is my cousin and don't worry my whole family is in the prison system so he WILL get all that he has coming to him..I hope the rape him skin him alive roll him in salt then burn him alive with something covering his mouth so he can't inhale the flames and die quicker. Rot in hell jeremie Simpson you will NOT be missed.
coworker

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
What a shame.my familys heart. Goes out to her family. In our prayers.
somebody

Killeen, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2012
family wrote:
she is my cousin and don't worry my whole family is in the prison system so he WILL get all that he has coming to him..I hope the rape him skin him alive roll him in salt then burn him alive with something covering his mouth so he can't inhale the flames and die quicker. Rot in hell jeremie Simpson you will NOT be missed.
Amen to that! I hope he gets what's coming to him.I am so sorry for the Clapp families loss they're in my thoughts & prayers down here.
seriously

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2012
How can you take up for him,even if he is family or friend, he is a murderer, nomatter what sanhe done gave him no right to kill her, besides that hadn't he beat her for along time now and didn't he just get out of prison? Don't try to come on here and take up for a murderer cause that say very little for you. This girls family is going through hell right now so do not bash this poor girl. He will get his cause in the Bible it says thou shall not kill even if on earth justice isn't served it will be in hell cause that's where he's going. He sure didn't think about their poor innocent child that will now grow up without his mommy or daddy
this her

Evansville, IN

#9 Sep 28, 2012
very concerned wrote:
if she was such a good person why was she running around on her husband while he was working so they could have something? he has family too and we love him and do stand with him. yes he has done something awful but he is also a good man who was pushed beyond breaking. do NOT judge someone unless you have been in their shoes and no all facts. i find it amazing that when people are no longer with us everyone seems to forget their sins.
you can go see your murdering trashy friend but her mother or child will never get to see her again.
very concerneds sister

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
I think that this is a tragedy, a sad tragedy. But i don't think bashing each other is going to get anyone nearer to understanding what happened. I really think that there are probably several facts to this case that maybe not everybody has knowledge to.I will say this, I think that Jeremie has several "issues" that need fixing. Sane people don't go around commiting the kinds of crimes that happened.Somewhere tonight try to remember is a very sad little boy, and i'm sure his little heart is hurting. None of us knows what was going through jeremies head, other than he was obvously not in his right mind, try not to judge lest not you be judged. You never know what might have lead up to that point before he just snapped, and couldnt take anymore.
very concerneds sister

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2012
matt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really think this then you and him both should eat a bullet!!
you first!
friend of Dami

Pineville, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Jeremie is nothing more than a selfish MONSTER! I do not care what problems they may have had together, or what mistakes she made! That does not give that dang MONSTER the right to take her life! He WILL pay! He WILL answer to GOD! HE is a SELFISH person! He took everything from his son....who could be so cold hearted to take a lil boys momma away? hmmm.... A MONSTER! I understand his family is upset..... but he did this horrific crime... DO NOT pity this MONSTER!!! Please pray for this lil boy and this young womans family! I do not know how to express how much I am sry for this loss.
momma of 4

Owensboro, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2012
My heart goes out to Dami's little boy and her family, for there loss. I didn't kno Dami personally but she was so full of life and spirit & with a funny out going personality. She has touched so many peoples lifes. I don't kno what happened and I don't understand how somebody could do this to somebody, and more so to the mother of there child!! I have read the post on here, & anybody that can take a life of another human being and kill them is a MONSTER!!! N from I what I have read who is to say he wouldn't get mad or something and murder there son if he was to get mad at him... I'm just saying, but that is something to think about, to the person defending Jeremy, he murdered Dami, do you even think how her son feels not having his mommy! & how her family must feel!! No you don't!! Yes there is always 2sides to every story, but just cause somebody gets mad or snaps still don't give nobody the right to take somebody else life!! It's wrong!! Jeremy ain't god and nor will he ever be god and he had no rights to take an innocent persons life!! No matter what she did or didn't do!! & all I can say is if anybody thinks residents of Ohio co are gonna give any for pity Jeremy well my dear there not!! & to Dami's son and family, I and several resident of Ohio county feel so sorry for y'alls loss and may god help comfort you during this tragic time.. sincerely a resident of Ohio county..
no it all

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 29, 2012
very concerneds sister wrote:
I think that this is a tragedy, a sad tragedy. But i don't think bashing each other is going to get anyone nearer to understanding what happened. I really think that there are probably several facts to this case that maybe not everybody has knowledge to.I will say this, I think that Jeremie has several "issues" that need fixing. Sane people don't go around commiting the kinds of crimes that happened.Somewhere tonight try to remember is a very sad little boy, and i'm sure his little heart is hurting. None of us knows what was going through jeremies head, other than he was obvously not in his right mind, try not to judge lest not you be judged. You never know what might have lead up to that point before he just snapped, and couldnt take anymore.
What you say is so true. People in glass houses should not be throwing stones at others. Yes I agree no one should ever do what he did. To kill another human being is a horrible thing. And I do not understand how anyone could do such a thing. But at the same time even Jeremie has family that loves him too. And it is not fair to hurt them for what he did. They know and understand all to well how horrible this is to all.
beautiful angel

United States

#17 Sep 29, 2012
God got a beautiful angel! RIP Dami!! I can only pray justice is served!! Peace be with the family, you have my prayers!!
this her

Sikeston, MO

#18 Sep 29, 2012
no it all wrote:
<quoted text>
A child that because of her was taken away by the state. A child that has been living with his uncle for awhile with only his father and grandparents to love him because she waS TO busy with her drugs and boyfriends to care about him when she was alive.
now that child has a dead mother and a murderer for a father. what would be worse having a drugie mom and a father that loves him or a dead mother and a father in prinson for murder.
how

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2012
no it all wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say is so true. People in glass houses should not be throwing stones at others. Yes I agree no one should ever do what he did. To kill another human being is a horrible thing. And I do not understand how anyone could do such a thing. But at the same time even Jeremie has family that loves him too. And it is not fair to hurt them for what he did. They know and understand all to well how horrible this is to all.
Who has said anything about his family? I believe people have only been talking in regards to him.
this was just so sad

United States

#21 Sep 29, 2012
This is sick he is a animal who would do this to someone, an evil person with no heart or soul so very sad. Praying for this womens family may the lord guide you through this horriable time.
how

United States

#22 Sep 29, 2012
very concerned wrote:
because the things you say hurts those that love him he isn't the one hearing everyone talk about him.and no he wasn't the one beating her that was her new boy toy.
I believe he is the one who has caused the hurt on both families.
momma of 4

Owensboro, KY

#23 Sep 29, 2012
I never accused Jeremy's family. & I would like to say that its not Jeremy's family's fault, I'm sure there hurt to. From what I've heard his family thought a lot of Dami an they loved her.. its nobody's fault except for Jeremy's. Cause he is the one who took Dami's life and from everything I've heard he is gonna use the insanity act to try to get out of it all.. & from what I've heard he kept a dairy or a journal n he had planned it all out!! I pray that he don't get off or away with taking this young beautiful woman's life.. everybody needs to stand up together and scream for justice for Dami...
hello

Hillview, KY

#24 Sep 30, 2012
talking to ppl at work @ dssa and he had been planning this for months, was telling some girls there over a month ago how he wanted to do it and they just thought he was joking
somebody

Killeen, TX

#25 Sep 30, 2012
very concerned wrote:
because the things you say hurts those that love him he isn't the one hearing everyone talk about him.and no he wasn't the one beating her that was her new boy toy.
very concerned,I didn't know Dami personally.I met her on FB when my nephew whom she was seeing (is this the new boy toy you were referring to???)told me that she was down in the dumps & needed someone to cheer her up so I befriended & talked to her.She talked to me about her problems & I told her that I had my fair share so I wouldn't judge her.It's very sad & tragic what happened & while everyone is in here throwing swears/curses at one another from either side lets not forget about a precious little boy who doesn't have his mama anymore.Children are innocent,even if they see what all's going on between mama & daddy,they don't fully understand.I don't think my nephew would've beat on her because from my understanding he loved her & is VERY distraught by what happened.
somebody

Killeen, TX

#26 Sep 30, 2012
very concerned wrote:
if she was such a good person why was she running around on her husband while he was working so they could have something? he has family too and we love him and do stand with him. yes he has done something awful but he is also a good man who was pushed beyond breaking. do NOT judge someone unless you have been in their shoes and no all facts. i find it amazing that when people are no longer with us everyone seems to forget their sins.
from what I've heard,don't know what's truth or not because I didn't know them - only going by what I've heard, they were separated & supposed to be going through a divorce had went to court the day before it happened.It wasn't just her that was running around on him.Nobodies bashing his family because they too are hurt by what happened,everybody's gotta keep themselves together for that little boy.I can't judge Dami because I didn't know her but from what little time I did & talked with her she seemed to be a sweet person who had made some mistakes & bad choices,she was human & young that was her only crime i.m.o.I feel bad for both sides,this just shouldn't have happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat Geary 2 hr Curious 1
memphis is back?! 22 hr curiousbutumm 16
Jasmin Yeckering Mon lesbian 4
jerry wright convicted felony child molester (Apr '14) Sun Believe it or not 57
Misty Johnson?? (Aug '15) Aug 28 jenny 5
bikini mowing Aug 28 chickenwillie 35
Megan why did you get a boob job? You're gross Aug 27 Your trash 2

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance