Did ya'll see that he is in jail?!
i knew it

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2010
for what
Katie Cooper

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2010
So if he is? Does it concern u? Didnt think so. Its none of ur business.
TAL

Madisonville, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2010
ooo ok..well i dont guess it was ne of his buisness when he was talking shit about me and my family..he is a peice of shit..He RAPED someone?? I think that is EVERYONES buisness..
Katie Cooper

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2010
The hell if he raped neone! I've known David Knapp my entire life and he would NEVER do that 2 neone! The two of us can tell each other EVERYTHING and nething, good or bad. I kno exactly how he is. Ur running ur damn mouth bout him also. And no its NOT everybody's business.
meh

Earlington, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
Katie Cooper wrote:
The hell if he raped neone! I've known David Knapp my entire life and he would NEVER do that 2 neone! The two of us can tell each other EVERYTHING and nething, good or bad. I kno exactly how he is. Ur running ur damn mouth bout him also. And no its NOT everybody's business.
well he has 70 counts all together!!!!!!!!!!
occ

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2010
i guess when its on the front page of the paper, its everybodys business.
jackalyn hammons

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2010
just look him up on jailtracker.com
it has all the jails in ky. go on there and look for ohiocouty jail. but it will tell you what he is in there for and everything
yeah

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2010
Katie Cooper wrote:
katie would take up 4 hitler if sum1 said he was a cold hearted killer.
TAL

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2010
lol
Lynn08

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2010
I have also known David my whole life and to be quite honest I wouldnt put anything past him. FYI it is considered rape if they are under 18 in Ky which they were and he cant deny it bc it is on video and pics so.... I think it take a while for them to rake up 70 charges.... just sayin'
Katie Cooper

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2010
I take up for my friends and even enemies that I believe are wrongfully accused. Most of the charges r from the pics and evidence that occured while he was dating my cousin. My cousin didn't press charges on him, it was from another girl that he never had sex with. He told me straight to my face and I believe him. I didn't approve of my cousin and him dating bc of the age difference. And they both knew that. And 'yeah', do u even know me? If not, write ur name on here and dnt be scared. I'm not threating u. I'm putting my name on the line to support my friend. And 'Lynn08', there is a difference between knowing a person and actually knowing them. And I'm pretty sure I know who u r and I would believe u would say that about CHILDHOOD friend.
yeah

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2010
u dnt know me. childhood.....whats that supposed 2 mean? check jailtracker.com , look @ the charges, they didnt get him 4 just pics. obviously he did have sex with the girl/girls. do u even understand the charges?
Gross

Detroit, MI

#14 Dec 27, 2010
I looked it up. He's a disgusting pervert who obviously has no life. I'm sure that he can't get a girl his own age though. Look at the fat girl hes dating now. Ew. She's a fat trouble making ugly bitch and he's a troublemaker so I guess they make a good couple. Both trash who are a waste of life.
another girl

Paducah, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2010
Damn! Wow that some suicide causing words. But to get out clear is the chick ur tkin bout jarin ?
Gross

Pflugerville, TX

#16 Dec 30, 2010
another girl wrote:
Damn! Wow that some suicide causing words. But to get out clear is the chick ur tkin bout jarin ?
Idk. I guess. Real fat? Skank blonde hair?
another girl

Paducah, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2010
Gross wrote:
<quoted text>Idk. I guess. Real fat? Skank blonde hair?
Yea sounds like her. I just dnt understand why ppl cnt keep there sex life to there self. It's special to me n my guy n we'd nvr do stupid stuff like that
Jordan c

Cadiz, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2010
I've known David for quite sometime and I'm cretin he'd never do any if that so everyone needs to quit running their mouth I know one of the girls that he supposedly raped and he and she both deny it all because it isn't true. David is a nice person and would do anything in the world for anyone. He has a big heart and you guys talking shit is pissing off a lot of people
Nathan Holland

Cadiz, KY

#19 Dec 31, 2010
I agre wit Katie on this completely I don't kno if she remembers me or not but I've known her fo quite a while I met her when I was dating jarrin but that's besides the point I've known David an Katie both fo quite a while now Ive got one thing to say about this rape thing david didn't do it an I'm sayin you might wanna watch your mouths because he's like my big bro an you never kno I might find you befo he gets outta jail an finds you himself
gross

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2010
another girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sounds like her. I just dnt understand why ppl cnt keep there sex life to there self. It's special to me n my guy n we'd nvr do stupid stuff like that
People are ridiculous. You can imagine how disgusting his girl is if shes dating a rapist. White trash at its best haha!6450

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
memphis is back?! 2 hr nope 8
Savannah Lindsey (Feb '16) 4 hr Get a Life 14
So Miranda Irvin has turned promiscuous lately.... 4 hr Alicia 10
Steven Steven vanbant work Perdue night he is s... 6 hr Good luck 6
Candy parsons 7 hr Good luck 1
jenna raymond basham 10 hr What a joke 14
straight men who would let another man blow them Mon interested woman 25

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance