Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2011
boater wrote:
hope it aint that markie mizer, i will never get in the green river again, lol
Aint that the truth, that girl got all kinds of std's
omfg

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2011
oh please we all know what every freaking one of you are at the river for!! UNDERAGE DRINKING, SMOKING DOPE, AND SCREWING EACH OTHERS BF OR GF, so dont get on here and act like your all that cause sweetness your not!!! oh and by the you all have been turned in for your little whore hole!!! and you would think SOME OF YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED A LIFE LESSON BY NOW, but i guess not!!!! not a big fan of markies, but you liked it when you was getting it, hell you all have just passed all the girls on this list around some knows they have and some of you stupid morons think your the only one hitting that lmfao your all just a bunch of wasted cum shots...
Mhmk

Sikeston, MO

#7 Aug 2, 2011
The river is a place where teenagers go to swim
and have a good time. No body ever said underage drinking or anything of that nature goes down. Because it doesn't. Just kids looking for a place to swim. So "omfg" you need to chill. Your probably just jealous because you don't get invited to go. K?
KAs

Sikeston, MO

#8 Aug 2, 2011
Ashlee Moore.
well

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2011
Mhmk wrote:
The river is a place where teenagers go to swim
and have a good time. No body ever said underage drinking or anything of that nature goes down. Because it doesn't. Just kids looking for a place to swim. So "omfg" you need to chill. Your probably just jealous because you don't get invited to go. K?
Hate to break it to ya but ya don't have to be invited to go down there. It's public dumbass.
hffg

United States

#11 Aug 3, 2011
People don't smoke dope down there lol. They just swim and hang out. I used to go there all the time and never once had sex with someone's boyfriend, smoked anything, or drank.
Ashley

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2011
Wow... o.c is lykk extremely boring... the rivers just a place ta hang out &&& thangs .. Neva heard of any dope or drinkin or yuhh would be there!?!?(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
j calloway 7 hr Batman 8
Larry calloway 15 hr He is trash 3
Fair Wed Thegreatonelmao 13
Ken Decker (May '11) Tue for real 18
shawntee Barker Tue Abc123 9
ritatsu (Dec '13) Mon Mama 8
Dee "Baker" Frazier (Dec '11) Mon Dee 5

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance