Sharon Crowder
Would like to Know

Madisonville, KY

#1 May 18, 2012
Does anyone know where she is at or how to reach her???

Since: May 12

Evansville, IN

#2 May 18, 2012
I have an Aunt by that name. How old is the one your looking for
Would like to Know

United States

#3 May 18, 2012
PrettyBirdsBL wrote:
I have an Aunt by that name. How old is the one your looking for
Sharon would be between 57-60. She was from Olaton. Her brothers name is Steve. Her and I went to OCHS.

Since: May 12

Evansville, IN

#4 May 18, 2012
Uncle Steve and Uncle Phillip still live in Ohio Co. So do there children. You can find the both of them in the Phone book.
Would like to Know

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 May 19, 2012
PrettyBirdsBL wrote:
Uncle Steve and Uncle Phillip still live in Ohio Co. So do there children. You can find the both of them in the Phone book.
. Thank you!!!

Since: May 12

Evansville, IN

#6 May 19, 2012
Y w

“Pretty Blue Birds”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Would like to Know wrote:
Does anyone know where she is at or how to reach her???
Her nieces r on Facebook (Julie Nance, Anita Bowlds, and Stacy Ayre)
Say What

United States

#8 Jun 3, 2012
MineNow wrote:
<quoted text>
Her nieces r on Facebook (Julie Nance, Anita Bowlds, and Stacy Ayre)
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tab Wright 14 hr Lilly ann 20
Tori part 2 15 hr Shocked 9
Walmart hair salon Fri lol 16
Taco Bell Fri Shorty 3
Chris from deli Thu Suzanne 2
Ohio county hospital is a joke. Nov 16 Bucher 11
Said her name was jamie Nov 15 Abby 12

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages