ohio county sheriff"s dept

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
i no

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2011
i thought they got rid of allthe crooked deputies, but guess not, their is some that still like to steal things while they are in someone"s home doing a search, you no who your are,
i no

Owensboro, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2011
and proving it in this county is a nother, who they going to believe, what a mistake for voting him in, elvis was here this crap wouldnt be going on, just because he is from owensboro and he thinks hes going to clean up this county hih, things have gotten worse, i dont even do drugs and never will, but i like that new ploy thing wit the dog, are you trying to get votes for the next election now or what, i would put my dog up to any dog they got, and iam sure iam paying for that dog now through my taxes,
Erica4

Madisonville, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2011
i no wrote:
and proving it in this county is a nother, who they going to believe, what a mistake for voting him in, elvis was here this crap wouldnt be going on, just because he is from owensboro and he thinks hes going to clean up this county hih, things have gotten worse, i dont even do drugs and never will, but i like that new ploy thing wit the dog, are you trying to get votes for the next election now or what, i would put my dog up to any dog they got, and iam sure iam paying for that dog now through my taxes,
he's not 'from' Owensboro. He lives right here, in Ohio county. I am disappointed in the way he is running (or NOT running) things around here, but he IS better than Elvis. Elvis was one of the biggest dope pushing fools in this county! I wish someone worth a damn would come do work in this county, Thompson isn't all he was cracked up to be, thats for sure... But given the circumstances if I had to choose between him & Elvis. I'd vote for David again in a minute!
hum

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2011
had no ideal about that, or that he lies in ohio county, i thought he lefet the opd to come here, but guess he could have lived here, my mistake, but that still doesnt take away that their is a few of them or just maybe one that has sticky fingers, but this aint the the first time the cops stole from me, one time they took a 100.00 dllar bill out of my wallet in owensboro, and it was the opd, just ticks me off that they can get away wit that, i have a brother in law enforcement and he has a hole closet full of beer and ect, so its just all corrupt,
Luvin it

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2011
He is from Owensboro and moved here to run for sheriff. Out of all the deputies he has three are from Ohio co and all of them are thievs.I hope like hell Jeremy nance sticks to his word and runs for sheriff next. Bit of a smart ass when he was a cop but straight forward tho
hum

Centertown, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2011
ya i like him too, hell i would vote for his dAd
hum

Centertown, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2011
they need to give everyone of those crooks lie detecter tests before they hire them, that should be the rule, no thieves work here hell no, the public needs the best cops not sticky finger cops and ect...

Since: Mar 12

White House, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2012
i heard about the sticky fingers cops, been hearing a lot of stuff lately. its a shame that they don't have to abide by the rules. and what happened to integrity and honor?
Lmfao again

Madisonville, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2012
Went ou the door when David thompson became sheriff. What you are seeing is the way Owensboro police operate and treat people. That's why we don't get the law enforcement we deserve and our taxs pay for. Hell who ever the deputy is driving the plain white car late at night is screwing around with Kathy miller when he should be on patrol
proud

Earlington, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2012
Luvin it wrote:
He is from Owensboro and moved here to run for sheriff. Out of all the deputies he has three are from Ohio co and all of them are thievs.I hope like hell Jeremy nance sticks to his word and runs for sheriff next. Bit of a smart ass when he was a cop but straight forward tho
He lived on the county line (IN OHIO COUNTY) for a long time then built a house in Beaver Dam. He didn't live in Owensboro and just move here to run for sheriff. He has done a great job with the county.
deputy do rite

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2012
tompson is a effin joke man he aint done nothin except sit in his big chair and let his monkey goons run wild and do what they want while he spends our money, we sure bought him a nice house out on 19 school rd. huh! elvis was much better as a sheriff and person . people just talk smack about him cuz he was sheriff for 13 years and this is smalltown usa people love makeing stuff up. at least he had respect for people and upholded the law with honor and integrity
Great Sheriff

White Plains, KY

#12 Mar 8, 2012
I think that Sheriff Thompson is doing a great job and his deputies are too. They respond promptly when they are called and seems like the laws are getting better enforced with them. I'm very glad I voted for Sheriff Thompson he is what this county has needed for a long time......
proud

Earlington, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2012
deputy do rite wrote:
tompson is a effin joke man he aint done nothin except sit in his big chair and let his monkey goons run wild and do what they want while he spends our money, we sure bought him a nice house out on 19 school rd. huh! elvis was much better as a sheriff and person . people just talk smack about him cuz he was sheriff for 13 years and this is smalltown usa people love makeing stuff up. at least he had respect for people and upholded the law with honor and integrity
just so you know he had that place out on 19 school road for a long time before he ran for sheriff. Like a few years before. And his house was built before hew as sheriff. get your facts straight.
help

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 8, 2012
I don't know but i sure hope they are doing there best. Some a-holes just broke into my house the other day, along with 2 other houses! and i hope they catch them!!
just me

Earlington, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2012
they make security cameras for that just sayin, i got a few myself, might save you in the long run,
whatever

Madisonville, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Lmfao again wrote:
Went ou the door when David thompson became sheriff. What you are seeing is the way Owensboro police operate and treat people. That's why we don't get the law enforcement we deserve and our taxs pay for. Hell who ever the deputy is driving the plain white car late at night is screwing around with Kathy miller when he should be on patrol
Now how do you know he'sscrewing around with Kathy Miller? I know that deputy and theres noway in hell he'd sleep with that. Its funny how her name always comes up!
Bp lofer

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2012
I see all the time he will sit in the lot next to cell phone place or in the lot next to rice drugs and she will show up around mid night and they will leave together and about half hour later they will show back up and then you see her all night running up and down the road. And for the great sheriff David thompson he is a joke and a smart ass 365 days last year and he only worked 192 of them and doing a great job. Yeah he spent 1.5 million dollars of our tax paying money
good luck!

White Plains, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2012
help wrote:
I don't know but i sure hope they are doing there best. Some a-holes just broke into my house the other day, along with 2 other houses! and i hope they catch them!!
Our house was broken into back in Oct of last year. We received a letter from someone that did not state who they were because they didn't want to get involved, but they stated 2 people's names in that letter that was trying to sell them some guns and where they went to look at those guns. I contacted the Sheriff's dept and took the letter to them. They fount the guns at those people's home and they matched the serial #'s to my husbands guns that were taken but no arrest were made at all. They also had one of the people come in and they agreed to take a polygraph and failed it (I know a polygraph does not hold up in court). It has been 5 months since our home was broken into and NO ONE has done ANYTHING about it and I'm pretty sure they won't. The SOB's will get away with the $38,000 worth of damage n stolen property that they did. The law enforcement in this county is a JOKE!

Since: Mar 12

White House, TN

#19 Mar 13, 2012
i bet i know who that deputy is. i heared that too. last name start with a v. bad rep
dude

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
if you guys knew how much money they have spent in the basement on Voyage Technology you would vomit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
j calloway 14 hr Batman 8
Fair Wed Thegreatonelmao 13
Ken Decker (May '11) Tue for real 18
shawntee Barker Tue Abc123 9
ritatsu (Dec '13) Mon Mama 8
Dee "Baker" Frazier (Dec '11) Mon Dee 5
St Vincent depau Sep 17 2nd floor Luca 12

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance