Criminal Arrest in Ohio County

Criminal Arrest in Ohio County

There are 26 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Criminal Arrest in Ohio County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

Mrs. Sheila B. Tichenor was arrested on a number of thefts that occurred at the Rice Drugs Store in Beaver Dam, KY. via Kentucky State Police

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ohio Countian

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2008
OMG
badtb2003

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 9, 2008
sorry about her luck
wow

White House, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2008
does she teach at the high school

Since: Aug 08

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2008
She is not a teacher at the local high school. Same name, different person.
Curious

Gilbertsville, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2008
Do you think they will do something about her THIS time?
moleektus

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2008
Anyone know what happened with Jason and Samantha Peace? I saw their names on the court docket and was wandering if anyone knew anything about their indictments.
curious

Salisbury, MD

#7 Dec 10, 2008
Anyone know about the arrest of Sandra Herrera last week?
where the hell am I

Sparta, IL

#8 Dec 29, 2008
funny to me how pathetic this county can be
Mr_ M

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 4, 2009
where the hell am I wrote:
funny to me how pathetic this county can be
Boy did you ever get that right, I lived in that place 45 years, the people runing the county are nothing but crooks!
We had the good luck to move as far away as possable, best thing that ever happened to us!
scamed

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2009
anyone know a crooked Lawyer
nathan

Manchester, NH

#11 Feb 28, 2009
i dont know dude they was split up i though im nathan jason called my grammy grammy they lived across my house on 4th srteet at amys house i think jasons around fordsville last time i seen him he was . well hope that helps holla
moleektus wrote:
Anyone know what happened with Jason and Samantha Peace? I saw their names on the court docket and was wandering if anyone knew anything about their indictments.
abc123

Campbell, MO

#13 Jan 16, 2010
DAN JACKSON is the crookedist around here and Shelia Tichenor is his mother in law so she will probably get off scott free cause he has ALL the judges in his hip pocket
not again

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2010
moleektus wrote:
i dont know about there indictments but google "ohio county court dockets" and just browse through them and you might be able to find out that way, but with them two you never know. they are bad for each other, i feel for them because they mean well but cant keep away from the drugs and their daughters are beautiful.
ha ha

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2010
abc123 wrote:
DAN JACKSON is the crookedist around here and Shelia Tichenor is his mother in law so she will probably get off scott free cause he has ALL the judges in his hip pocket
its not who you know it is who you blow
legend

White Plains, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2010
Dan Jackson isnt married dumbass
hello

Centertown, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2010
dan jackson is married to lauren and they have a precious baby son!
someone that knows

Bridgeport, IL

#18 Mar 12, 2010
moleektus wrote:
They are both in prision. Samantha got 5 years when she got in trouble last year.
Jason Peace

Baxter, KY

#19 May 31, 2015
moleektus wrote:
I am Jason Peace. Who are you moleektus? And why the interest in me?
Jason Peace

Baxter, KY

#20 May 31, 2015
not again wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know about there indictments but google "ohio county court dockets" and just browse through them and you might be able to find out that way, but with them two you never know. they are bad for each other, i feel for them because they mean well but cant keep away from the drugs and their daughters are beautiful.
Dear not again, I agree with you about Samantha n I being bad for each other and I would like to thank you for the comment about my beautiful girls. I'm writing this reply as an update on the years thats passed, I know have full permanent custody of my beautiful girls and a very beautiful wife. We all couldn't be happier.
Boss

Mountain View, CA

#21 Jun 22, 2015
Does any one know Kevin Bradshaw just trying to know what I got around me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradshaw 1 hr Whoa 3
memphis is back?! 6 hr nope 8
Savannah Lindsey (Feb '16) 8 hr Get a Life 14
So Miranda Irvin has turned promiscuous lately.... 8 hr Alicia 10
Steven Steven vanbant work Perdue night he is s... 10 hr Good luck 6
Candy parsons 11 hr Good luck 1
jenna raymond basham 14 hr What a joke 14

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance