Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 12, 2012
Jessica Jessie McIntyre

Beaver Dam, KY

#1 May 11, 2012
Heard she sleep with a couple of bikers at panheads to get money to get her boyfriend out of jail.. whore needs to worry about taking care of her son.. instead of doing every drug she can get ahold of and making her momma do it... I been hearing a lot of dirty things this girls has been doing... this girl needs her head stomped
Crazy

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 12, 2012
Jessica Jessie McIntyre wrote:
Heard she sleep with a couple of bikers at panheads to get money to get her boyfriend out of jail.. whore needs to worry about taking care of her son.. instead of doing every drug she can get ahold of and making her momma do it... I been hearing a lot of dirty things this girls has been doing... this girl needs her head stomped
who really cares its her life and as long as her son has someone to take care of him good, let her do what she wants, if it's wrong it'll catch up to her but for now who cares. It's her life we all have our own ya know!!
Andrea

Beaver Dam, KY

#3 May 12, 2012
She came to me at walmart. I was with my family and my 4 kids. Asking me if I could get her pills. I DONT TAKE PILLS OR DO ANY DRUGS. Your right Crazy it will catch up to her. But she will never have respect from a lot of people. She is trash

Since: May 12

Utica, KY

#4 May 12, 2012
Judge not yet ye be judged. We will all stand and answer for ourselves one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 151,518
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Former Kentuckian 2,150
lunch at the z 99.9 1 hr not right 3
All the signal ladies 2 hr Just Saying 8
Xena Heflin 2 hr Just Saying 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr child 1,051
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr BIG_STEVIE 467
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beaver Dam News, Events & Info