Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2010
I miss nick what is he doin!??
LOL

Crothersville, IN

#2 Oct 17, 2010
That one Girl69 wrote:
I miss nick what is he doin!??
Probably banging someone other than you!! LOL!!
frizzeak

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2010
Yeah he is cute now and single! I heard he works at DSTA!! I heard he Dated Tesa Baize that works at walmart now! Heard he tore her up! Oh the rumor bout him packing is true they said it's like 10 inches and pretty thick!
lmao

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 10, 2010
I hardly believe that. Just a rumor.
Darling

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2010
And where can he be found? I want to try that out.
iheard

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2010
I heard he was packing a snub nose 45
Girl

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2011
He is packing it! Damn is he ever it's huge! I know seen it before!!
comments make me laugh

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2011
LMAO yall lil girls act like u never seen a big dick b 4!!
haha

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2011
i doubt tiny tim tore eny body up
osmxoxo

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2011
he packin. ask karisa henderson they dating
Karisa Henderson

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2011
Okay, this crap needs to stop. Yes, me and Nick are dating and I would appreciate it if everyone would quit gossiping about his dick. I'm tired of everyone telling me "hey you know they talk about nicks dick on Topix" and just today someone said I was mentioned under his name so I decided to check it out.. Yes we are dating and plan to be for a very long time so all u little skanky girls need to grow up and get a freakin life. It is so childish to start rumors let alone talk about someones dick. That is a private matter. Nick is not and was not ever a whore. How would you like it if people were talking about your boyfriends dick? Yea, you wouldn't like it to well. And another thing, if you're brave enough to post a comment be brave enough to list your name. So once again QUIT THE CHILDISH SHIT and QUIT TALKING ABOUT MY BOYFRIENDS DICK BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUISNESS!
Darling

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Jan 18, 2011
You are not the only one he has given it up to honey. Therefore, I can talk about it all I damn well want! It was a fun ride but I wish he could operate it better. He found my bottom and pretty damn sure he hits bottom in most all girls he has seen. Hell, you should be bragging about keeping him! Just so you know there are some photos of Nick at full mast around, maybe you should track them down and burn them. You won't get mine though!!!!!!!!
williejohnson

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 18, 2011
Ask Parker, he goes down on alot of big wangs
Nick Goff

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2011
Wow why are u guys talking bout me lol so what if I'm packing
misery loves company

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2011
Sounds like the people who made these posts are shallow and jealous! How petty!If your not satified with your own lives' get up and do something about it and leave everyone else out of it!
Darling

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Jan 19, 2011
I know what your packing Nick, and how much. I just think it's funny how this is all getting blown up, including Karisa. Shit, it was talked about in school your that much of a legend!
Nick Goff

United States

#17 Jan 21, 2011
If yah say so god blessed me and that's all that matters lol
Impressed

Hendersonville, TN

#18 Jan 23, 2011
I read this about Nick and had no idea. I must have missed the news in school. Someone care to tell just how big he is?
Oh Yeah

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2011
Well he is at least 11inches but the best thing about it! It's really thick!!
Hotchick

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2011
Well damn now he is taken! He has to share it with the world not just one girl now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Rufus Neace 4 hr Stupid 1
Kayla Bailey 6 hr get it 6
Doug robertson 11 hr MAD 11
Brittney Leach (wells) Wed Lolol 9
tri city drive in (Sep '15) Wed phil090678 26
Misty Johnson?? (Aug '15) Wed what 3
Mr edge Wed curious 14

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance