Josh and.Carol Autry
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
carol

Madisonville, KY

#67 Jul 25, 2012
i love how ppl want to start off talking sh*t about me and josh on here...and thank you to the ppl that stuck up for me and josh...but it once again ended with crystal beating ppls a**es again lol this sh*t is too funny....oh yea crystal lol i have talked to the rent a center in hartford...and you are so full of crap when u say u have talked to them and u guys are fine with them thats why the lady in there is trying to track you guys down huh!!!!!!lmao
Anonymous
#68 Jul 25, 2012
like i said tulip we dont owe them shit! charlie was there he can tell you keep runnin your mouth bc il run into you too! ohio co is very small and if they wr looking for us is that why I was just in thr last week? lmao get a life and quit tryin to start shit
addict

Madisonville, KY

#69 Jul 25, 2012
Blah blah blah crystal why are u not here yet?
pearl

United States

#70 Jul 25, 2012
Carol didnt start anything... You are the one who keeps going. I dont blame carol for taking up for herself! If you wanted to beat her up so bad then why not do it instead of keep running your mouth?
Anonymous
#71 Jul 25, 2012
you know i am so sick everybody bashing on me! you b!tches dont know me yet im the one who ppl want to put down! i take care of my kids plus work 16-18hrs a day! so you just keep it going bc naturally im gonna defend myself bc none of you really know me not even carol! and what is she defending herself for? the truth? get real
Anonymous
#73 Jul 25, 2012
i really dont care anymore about what ppl think of me! i am who i am bc of ppl like you all who want to judge someone you dont know! i just dont care anymore im done with this topix shit id never even bn on here if i wasnt being talked about to begin with but thats ok though isnt it? bobbie and carol can talk shit about ppl and they get defended but wn somebody tells the truth about who they really are they get bashed! but oh well life goes on and i know im better than them any day and if you ppl really knew me you would say the same
addict

Madisonville, KY

#74 Jul 31, 2012
Still waiting for ur nock crystal. Ur just a lying shit starter not better than anyone
Jailed

Hopkinsville, KY

#75 Apr 30, 2014
Josh's c I number is 57
Well

Chesapeake, OH

#77 Jun 3, 2014
How many kids does he have now?? 20??
iknow

Owensboro, KY

#78 Jun 4, 2014
Amber is a prostitute, she will blow anyone for $50. if you think im lying ask her yourself. Black, white, Mexican it doesn't matter the only color she cares about is green.
Jennifer

Tucker, GA

#79 Jun 4, 2014
iknow wrote:
Amber is a prostitute, she will blow anyone for $50. if you think im lying ask her yourself. Black, white, Mexican it doesn't matter the only color she cares about is green.
Who is this, you want to run you mouth but you don't want to put your name, you are a joke
her mother

Horse Branch, KY

#80 Jun 4, 2014
Trash comes from trash.
Jennifer

United States

#81 Jun 4, 2014
her mother wrote:
Trash comes from trash.
Who are you calling trash?
her mother

Horse Branch, KY

#82 Jun 5, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you calling trash?
It a statement a belief. U can put who ever u want in it. "Trashy people have children that grow up to be trashy people" you know "the apple don't fall far from the tree". "You are who you run with" "if u lay with dogs u will get flees"
Gee were have u been
amber

Beaver Dam, KY

#83 Jun 7, 2014
iknow wrote:
haha that's the funniest thing I've heard in a very long time. Thanks for making me laugh through this rough time of getting my life back together after someone ruined it:)
Wondering

United States

#84 Jun 8, 2014
Are him and carol back together? I thought him and amber were getting married?? wtf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamatha robertson and her family... (Aug '12) 2 hr Concerned 19
Coach Calimari 3 hr just saying...... 2
Crystal Clayton 6 hr Post 1
Mandy the coroner 12 hr gary 23
Sarah and lisa Thu Tattletail 4
AmandaCampbell -Perdue- Thu lol 2
Mike Wannabe Nance Thu Wow 2

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance