knows all

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Check out who was arrested

http://www.theqp.net/countyO.php...
helen

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 2, 2013
and who are we suppose to be looking at. their are a lot locked up.
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2013
helen wrote:
and who are we suppose to be looking at. their are a lot locked up.
Are you looking for some more juicy gossip for you and your "good Christian folk" to spread about other people, Miss Pollyanna? Is that why you worry so much about mug-shots?
hmm

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
I like to see who has been arrested. We have the right to know if our neighbors get arrested for meth! Hey if you don't care then your the idiot not me.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2013
hmm wrote:
I like to see who has been arrested. We have the right to know if our neighbors get arrested for meth! Hey if you don't care then your the idiot not me.
I think it's more important to know who was CONVICTED, not arrested. After all, this IS America, not a third world Islamic country where if you are arrested you disappear!! A person is considered innocent until proven guilty.
really

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Wow I had no idea. lol
I still want to know who was arrested and for what. Its public information, so therefore I am going to watch. Besides I do not want to hire someone if they were arrested for stealing, etc. And if a person was arrested for stealing, chances are they were caught red handed. It happens everyday.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 26, 2013
really wrote:
Wow I had no idea. lol
I still want to know who was arrested and for what. Its public information, so therefore I am going to watch. Besides I do not want to hire someone if they were arrested for stealing, etc. And if a person was arrested for stealing, chances are they were caught red handed. It happens everyday.
Well as long as you understand that link is SPAM and that there are actually dangerous codes and links when you visit the site.

But it's your computer to infect.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Have you not noticed that it always begins exactly the same and always the same page? Robo-SPAMMERS posting links all over Topix.

As they always say... Curiosity got the cat. The curious will always get caught in traps.
whatever

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2013
It is set to a homepage cause it is the online newspaper for Morgantown you idiot.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Well, then they need to check their site for dangerous links because my Nortons is sending alarms. And Posting those links is defined as SPAM, you moron.

I take it you don't take many computer classes. And doesn't sound like you have your settings on your anti-virus set very well.
Troll killer

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2013
K.i.s.s you are a troll .

Location hidden

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Troll killer wrote:
K.i.s.s you are a troll .
You come on Topix to discuss and debate and when people debate you we're called Trolls?

If you are afraid of getting into heated debates, as Topix Terms of Service says... don't use Topix.

I know... you'd rather the freedom of posting malicious and damaging threads about people instead of having to debate about things that does nothing to harm people's reputations.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Maybe if people stopped posting hateful gossip... I could just vanish.
hmmm

Tucker, GA

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You come on Topix to discuss and debate and when people debate you we're called Trolls?
If you are afraid of getting into heated debates, as Topix Terms of Service says... don't use Topix.
I know... you'd rather the freedom of posting malicious and damaging threads about people instead of having to debate about things that does nothing to harm people's reputations.
Seems your the one worried. Trying to hide something are we.
Donna

Centertown, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
That is a legit site it isnt't spam

Location hidden

#16 Apr 26, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems your the one worried. Trying to hide something are we.
Posting links for the sole purpose of soliciting that site is SPAM! It's not allowed. Shall I report it and see what Topix Moderators say?
Housecat

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Posting links for the sole purpose of soliciting that site is SPAM! It's not allowed. Shall I report it and see what Topix Moderators say?
Go for it. Turn there a$$ in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union at DSSA 2 hr Bob 4
Brittney Wells-Leach Leach 11 hr Ms Watson 11
News Felony Arrest in Ohio County 13 hr Bill 2
Museum 13 hr Billy bob 2
liquor stop 20 hr great 10
Tailer Turner Wed higuddy 2
Freddy Mason (Apr '15) Wed Bob 6

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance