Who would mess around??

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

Dudeinbd

Bowie, MD

#1 Feb 7, 2012
I'm just looking for someone to mess around with! Haven't done anything in forever
Would love a nice lil puss and breast
hunny

Beaver Dam, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Dudeinbd wrote:
I'm just looking for someone to mess around with! Haven't done anything in forever
If you want to i'll be glad to (: when and where!!!
Dudeinbd

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2012
hunny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to i'll be glad to (: when and where!!!
Got an email?
Kkk

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2012
Matt Strauss mess's around all the time. I saw him down by my house one messing with a married woman who's husband was at work
Nosey

Madisonville, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2012
Kkk wrote:
Matt Strauss mess's around all the time. I saw him down by my house one messing with a married woman who's husband was at work
. Why is Matt Strauss being brought up again!! Man, u must not have anything else to do but follow Matt around!!
Fred

Hollywood, FL

#7 Feb 13, 2012
Sarah Hatfield that works at OC Cafe will!
festus

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2012
Dudeinbd wrote:
u need to buy the cow man and quit thinking that ur gonna get the milk for free. That free milk might be a little soured if u know what I"m thinking. Soured with herpes, trich, hep c and etc. Especially around here!These girls around here r such big hos even their cell phones have stds.
party tonite

Beaver Dam, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2012
Lmao agreed
festus

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Dudeinbd wrote:
I got some kittens for u. u can get some breast meat in a bucket of KFC. Ifin u ain't done nothing in forever why start now. You'll just stir up old dusty memories and then you'll be thinking u need lots of puss, next thing u know you'll be a cat person and you'll smell like kitty litty box. Then u for sure won't be getting nothing but chased by a bunch of smelly old dogs. See how doing without is a whole lot less complicated. You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy Knight 3 hr bigger picture 2
looking for a cheap plaxe for rent Mon searching 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 494
Girls at hardee's (Sep '13) Mon Yep 3
2014 ohio county fair..your thoughts! Mon fed up 19
nathan holland (Apr '14) Sun ambrose 16
to him Sun Yep 5
Beaver Dam Dating
Find my Match

Beaver Dam Jobs