First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonderer

Sikeston, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2012
does anyone know how he's doing. when he's getting out of hospital so they can charge him with murder.
unsure

White Plains, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Who did he murder??
wonderer

Sikeston, MO

#3 Nov 24, 2012
he was driving drunk and hit the kessingers and killed micheal kessinger. hurt micheal's wife and daughters pretty bad to.
wonderer

Sikeston, MO

#4 Nov 24, 2012
unsure

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Oh. That's terrible, I did not know that he was injured as well. Thoughts and prayers to the Kessinger family.
WHOCARES

Ripley, TN

#7 Dec 14, 2012
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH HE WASNT DRUNK HE DIDNT MUDDER ENYONE THEIR ARE HUNDREDS OF WITTNESES SAYING THEY SEEN HIM OUT SIDE THE TRUCK UNDER THE HOOD TRYING TO GIT THE TRUCK STARTED SO IF YOU ALL DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL AND G0 TO COURT KEEP YOUR NOISES OUT IT CAUSE YOU WILL BE IN SIREUS TRUBLE IF YOU DONT
wonderer

Sikeston, MO

#8 Dec 14, 2012
hey I seen the police report. you might need to get a copy of it. He was drunk and crossed the center line. and hundreds of witnesses on a back road yeah right. you better get your facts straight.
kindakin

Kent, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Turn your spell check on.
wonderer

Sikeston, MO

#10 Dec 14, 2012
and Kindakin is right. turn your spell check on because we cannot understand half of what your talking about.
truth

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2012
The police report does state that he was intoxicated.
family

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2012
WHOCARES wrote:
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH HE WASNT DRUNK HE DIDNT MUDDER ENYONE THEIR ARE HUNDREDS OF WITTNESES SAYING THEY SEEN HIM OUT SIDE THE TRUCK UNDER THE HOOD TRYING TO GIT THE TRUCK STARTED SO IF YOU ALL DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL AND G0 TO COURT KEEP YOUR NOISES OUT IT CAUSE YOU WILL BE IN SIREUS TRUBLE IF YOU DONT

He was drunk dumb ass and he will pay here or in hell Mikey shouldn't be dead Kevin should of died that night. So piss on that low life. Hope he gets raped and dies in jail :)!!!!!!!
WHOCARES

Ripley, TN

#13 Dec 15, 2012
just because it said he was drunk dont make it his fault or not mickel hade a dog in his lap so it could go both ways and if the cops knew what actully happen they wouldnt consistently be going back trying to figure out what happend the police report is just saying what they suspeact happend and if you would have read the report it will tell you STILL under investagation.sorry for your lose tough but saying shit on here wont change nothing whats happend happend no one ment for this shit to happen whats just saying crape wont help no one and like i said im sorry for your loss
won

Sikeston, MO

#14 Dec 15, 2012
He was driving drunk everyone knows it he had been doing it alot. he started drinking real bad when his wife left him for another women. i blame her
WHOCARES

Ripley, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2012
won wrote:
He was driving drunk everyone knows it he had been doing it alot. he started drinking real bad when his wife left him for another women. i blame her
no it wasnt his wife. he stoped drinking for going on a year and no she didnt leave him for another women git your facts stright and all the shit you said were did it come from out of your ass all you all go by is RUMMERS not facts all and he wasnt driveing drunk and they are still togeather they neaver lefth each other idiot all topic is is were peopl git on here not knowing the true just what they here and start runing their mouth
won

Sikeston, MO

#16 Dec 15, 2012
she did have an affair with a women everyone knows it and knows who she was with.
WHOCARES

Ripley, TN

#17 Dec 15, 2012
won wrote:
she did have an affair with a women everyone knows it and knows who she was with.
so what the fuck does it matter to you oh because you got nothing better to do besides git into everyones bissinus
it has nothing o do with her so leave her out of it and besides that was 2 years ago dumb ass and it wasnt an affair i dont know were you got this but it smells like bull shit
won

Sikeston, MO

#18 Dec 15, 2012
all I know is a good man is dead because a man was drinking and driving. like it or not, you agree or not, its the truth. you can say what you want you can try and justify it and say it did not happen but their are 2 little girls out there without their daddy this christmas there is a women out there without her husband, there is mom and dad out there without their son and its all because one man decided its ok to drink and drive.
just meee
#19 Dec 15, 2012
i agree with u won he was a very good christian man... he was always quite but he was a very good friend of mine... rip mikey u r missed every day
just wondering

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2013
What happened to Kevin frames where is he.
real men dont drink

Sikeston, MO

#21 Feb 19, 2013
he got drunk and drove his truck in the path of a van that held a man and wife and 2 little girls the man was killed and the women and kids have to live with it for the rest of their lives because kevin had to drink and drive. what a looser. but at least they are going to put him in prison. hopfully forever. the world would be a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need someone to mow my yard 9 hr satisfied customer 5
People in oc you just wanna drag to floor and f... (Jul '15) 11 hr Alicia 45
eric and ciara Wed Lol 2
Girl at Walmart Apr 17 Interested 6
AA/NA Meetings? (Jan '10) Apr 17 Crystal 8
Jeffrey Johnson Apr 15 Bob 4
Tamerlane Wh0&3s Apr 15 Eye opener 17

Beaver Dam Jobs

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages