church in Ohio County that accepts gays

church in Ohio County that accepts gays

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
brittneywells.

Madisonville, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Horse branch general baptist does not judge but does show people gods word in the real.
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Most ministers in Ohio County lack any real post-secondary education. They preach what they themselves were taught in church while they were growing up.

Jesus NEVER taught hate, intolerance or Bigotry, so why should the Baptist or the Evangelists teach it? They teach it because they themselves are bigots and feel their bigotry should be spread. They lack the intelligence to accept what they don't understand. They can't embrace the sciences of Medicine, even though the skills of a doctor or psychologist must have been guided by God Himself. You have to be taught to hate... you are not born to hate.

In most Baptist Churches during the 19th Century and the 20th Century, Baptist Ministers preached that Former Slaves and African-Americans were descendants of Cain and could not be considered equal to Whites. Marriage between a White and African-Americans were preached as Abominations of God and any child born of such a marriage were the Spawn of Satan. Hate is a very powerful thing. Religion is a very powerful drug and has been used throughout history to control the masses.

During the Spanish Inquisitions a woman wearing pants could be burned at the stake for being possessed by Satan. Walk into Walmart today and the majority of women you see in Walmart would be suspect if that were true.

Ignorance dominates most of the Fundamental Christian Churches in places such as Ohio County. I know because I grew up in Ohio County. I listened to my Baptist Minister talking about how Wiccans sacrificed children to Satan... how Jews held secret Satanic Rituals during Friday Services... and how the Pope was the Anti-Christ and that the Catholic Church was the Whore of Babylon. Sound familiar? And now Gays and Lesbians are called the Abomination of God. It's all based on the same form of ignorance and fear. The fear that heterosexual men have that if a gay man touches them that they'll be turned gay... or worse... they might find that they actual enjoy having sex with another man. I have friends who are gay... and I'm straight... but I'm secure in my own sexuality to know that no gay man is going to turn me gay... so if a gay man tells me I'm good looking... so what... I'll accept the compliment for how it was intended... as a compliment.

So how could the opinions of most Fundamental Christians in Ohio County be taken seriously if these are the kinds of rhetoric being taught in their Sunday Schools? These kinds of teachings are based on ignorance... and have NOTHING to do with Jesus. Jesus would welcome gays and lesbians in His Church and show them love.

If you find an actual Christian Church in Ohio County that is affirming and follows the embracing love of Jesus, please post it because I have friends who would also love to find a church that teaches the Real Message of Christ.
Boramir

Paducah, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
There use to be a church in Beaver Dam that had an openly gay Preacher....visited there several times, just don't remember the church name
agree

Madisonville, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
Most ministers in Ohio County lack any real post-secondary education. They preach what they themselves were taught in church while they were growing up.
Jesus NEVER taught hate, intolerance or Bigotry, so why should the Baptist or the Evangelists teach it? They teach it because they themselves are bigots and feel their bigotry should be spread. They lack the intelligence to accept what they don't understand. They can't embrace the sciences of Medicine, even though the skills of a doctor or psychologist must have been guided by God Himself. You have to be taught to hate... you are not born to hate.
In most Baptist Churches during the 19th Century and the 20th Century, Baptist Ministers preached that Former Slaves and African-Americans were descendants of Cain and could not be considered equal to Whites. Marriage between a White and African-Americans were preached as Abominations of God and any child born of such a marriage were the Spawn of Satan. Hate is a very powerful thing. Religion is a very powerful drug and has been used throughout history to control the masses.
During the Spanish Inquisitions a woman wearing pants could be burned at the stake for being possessed by Satan. Walk into Walmart today and the majority of women you see in Walmart would be suspect if that were true.
Ignorance dominates most of the Fundamental Christian Churches in places such as Ohio County. I know because I grew up in Ohio County. I listened to my Baptist Minister talking about how Wiccans sacrificed children to Satan... how Jews held secret Satanic Rituals during Friday Services... and how the Pope was the Anti-Christ and that the Catholic Church was the Whore of Babylon. Sound familiar? And now Gays and Lesbians are called the Abomination of God. It's all based on the same form of ignorance and fear. The fear that heterosexual men have that if a gay man touches them that they'll be turned gay... or worse... they might find that they actual enjoy having sex with another man. I have friends who are gay... and I'm straight... but I'm secure in my own sexuality to know that no gay man is going to turn me gay... so if a gay man tells me I'm good looking... so what... I'll accept the compliment for how it was intended... as a compliment.
So how could the opinions of most Fundamental Christians in Ohio County be taken seriously if these are the kinds of rhetoric being taught in their Sunday Schools? These kinds of teachings are based on ignorance... and have NOTHING to do with Jesus. Jesus would welcome gays and lesbians in His Church and show them love.
If you find an actual Christian Church in Ohio County that is affirming and follows the embracing love of Jesus, please post it because I have friends who would also love to find a church that teaches the Real Message of Christ.


I totally agree!! Brilliant and very well said
brittneywells.

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Read your bible more carefully dear.
graceful

Sacramento, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2013
help wrote:
Does any church in Ohio county openly accept gays. Seem to be a lot of Bigots around here saying I'm going to hell. When I ask them to point out where Jesus said anything about it, they get defensive.
Not being defensive or anything but this is what you wanted pointed out in the bible.
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
1 Corinthians 6:910
Romans 1:2628
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Graceful, Darling... The ONLY Commandment that Jesus gave was Love One Another! As far as Homosexuality goes... Judiasm only regards Homosexuality as a Transgression... not a sin. Jesus was Jewish. The problem with people wanting to preach Christianity is that they fail to put the teachings into proper context with the original Hebrew Bible. Why would most of the Jewish Community support equality and marriage equality IF they considered it a Sin? The "Sin" of Homosexuality was added by the Catholic Church when the organization was picking and choosing what Books and Manuscript to include in the Christian Bible. When King James ordered an English Translation of the Books of the Bible, the Catholic Bible was used as a foundation. But there was no way that King James was going to allow anything be included that contradicted what he believed. So let's not begin a discussion based on biased and let's actually put things into full context and have an intelligent discuss if you feel a need to argue your point. Base your arguments on fact and support it with Historical Fact. You just supported what I said in my other posting. The Real Message of Christ always gets lost. Love One Another! John 13:34-35 I don't believe he put any conditions or stipulations on that Commandment! Those words were from Jesus... Not Paul.. Not Luke... Not Matthew... but Jesus. So who should you listen to?
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="brittneywells. "]Read your bible more carefully dear.[/QUOTE]

I've read it front to back... and actually read the original Hebrew Text. Have you? I spent two years studying Judiasm... just to learn who Jesus was. Did you? I attend both Christian services AND Jewish. Do you?

"Read your Bible more carefully dear" is the standard argument that stems from ignorance. Read YOUR Bible and place it into context of what it is saying. Homosexuality isn't regarded a sin in most Jewish teachings... at most it is considered a Transgression because it doesn't pro-create. Darling... Jesus was Jewish first and foremost. He would be right there with the rest of the Jewish community fighting for Equality. Not protesting at Military funerals over bigoted ideas. Not protesting outside the Supreme court against Same Sex Marriage. Love is Love. Jesus would be fighting for Equality... for Civil Rights... He would be fighting hate and bigotry from every level. He would have blacks, whites, gays, lesbians, Wiccans, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Christians... EVERYONE at His Seder Table. He would leave NO ONE out... so why should today's Christians feel that they have the right to leave any one out in His Name? That is about as Non-Christian as you could get!
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
I assume that everyone who uses Leviticus 18:22 & Leviticus 20:13 to argue against Homosexuality observes Yom Kippur? Because the truth is... Leviticus is the basis on which Yom Kippur is established by. If you want to chose one or two verses to argue a point... then as I said... put things into proper context. Do you 100% comply with the other verses?

7 The nakedness of thy father, and the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

Have you EVER walked in and seen your parents naked? If you have... then by your standards you have committed a sin just as grave as homosexuality.

19 And thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is impure by her uncleanness.

Ever have sex while menstruating? WOW! That is a complete abomination! God will strike you dead for that!

The Bible is intended to be read and studied in context. It is not a series of individual verses that can be pulled and used for one's own misgivings. If you want to pull even one verse from Leviticus, then pull the entire book and read it in context.

Yom Kippur is the High Holy Day of Atonement. During the days of Rosh Shoshanna, prior to Yom Kippur it is a period of reconciling one's misdeeds from the year prior before going before God to ask forgiveness. Go to God with a clean heart and ask forgiveness. Violating ANY of the prohibitions listed in Leviticus during Rosh Shoshanna makes you unclean to go to God for Yom Kippur.

If you commit a wrong against your neighbor, you best go to your neighbor as ask his forgiveness before you go to God to ask His. God will not forgive someone who doesn't attempt to reconcile their wrongdoings with a sincere heart. If you attempt to seek forgiveness from your neighbor three times and your neighbor refuses to forgive you... the sin becomes his and you are free to go to God.

Context, Darlings... everything is based on understanding the full context of the Books in the Bible.

So, when you respond with "Read your Bible"... I agree... Read your Bible fully and understand WHAT your are reading.
will

Beaver Dam, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
I assume that everyone who uses Leviticus 18:22 & Leviticus 20:13 to argue against Homosexuality observes Yom Kippur? Because the truth is... Leviticus is the basis on which Yom Kippur is established by. If you want to chose one or two verses to argue a point... then as I said... put things into proper context. Do you 100% comply with the other verses?
7 The nakedness of thy father, and the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Have you EVER walked in and seen your parents naked? If you have... then by your standards you have committed a sin just as grave as homosexuality.
19 And thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is impure by her uncleanness.
Ever have sex while menstruating? WOW! That is a complete abomination! God will strike you dead for that!
The Bible is intended to be read and studied in context. It is not a series of individual verses that can be pulled and used for one's own misgivings. If you want to pull even one verse from Leviticus, then pull the entire book and read it in context.
Yom Kippur is the High Holy Day of Atonement. During the days of Rosh Shoshanna, prior to Yom Kippur it is a period of reconciling one's misdeeds from the year prior before going before God to ask forgiveness. Go to God with a clean heart and ask forgiveness. Violating ANY of the prohibitions listed in Leviticus during Rosh Shoshanna makes you unclean to go to God for Yom Kippur.
If you commit a wrong against your neighbor, you best go to your neighbor as ask his forgiveness before you go to God to ask His. God will not forgive someone who doesn't attempt to reconcile their wrongdoings with a sincere heart. If you attempt to seek forgiveness from your neighbor three times and your neighbor refuses to forgive you... the sin becomes his and you are free to go to God.
Context, Darlings... everything is based on understanding the full context of the Books in the Bible.
So, when you respond with "Read your Bible"... I agree... Read your Bible fully and understand WHAT your are reading.
I am intolerant to someone who is so arrogant as to tell me I don't understand what I'm reading or the context of which it was intended. You can hate the wrongdoing but still love the person doing wrong. There, that's pretty simple.
graceful

Sacramento, KY

#12 Mar 28, 2013
I didn't not argue. someone asked for the scripture and I gave it. I figured it was to only get an argument started. because some have to have an argument going at all time.
plain an simple if you believe that way then believe it. I don't and you being arrogant and holier than thou attitude proves most peoples point. if your christian you will be looked down on.
well i am christian and you preach tolerances but there is no tolerance for christians.
how about practice what you preach. tolerance. instead of trying to argue every time a christian speaks.
the Bible says what it says and you cannot change that. try to justify it all you want but you cannot change it.
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2013
graceful wrote:
I didn't not argue. someone asked for the scripture and I gave it. I figured it was to only get an argument started. because some have to have an argument going at all time.
plain an simple if you believe that way then believe it. I don't and you being arrogant and holier than thou attitude proves most peoples point. if your christian you will be looked down on.
well i am christian and you preach tolerances but there is no tolerance for christians.
how about practice what you preach. tolerance. instead of trying to argue every time a christian speaks.
the Bible says what it says and you cannot change that. try to justify it all you want but you cannot change it.
Because most Fundamental Christian Churches are about Oppression... not Love and not tolerance. I hear a lot of Hedll Fire and Damnation being preached and not a lot of Love and Tolerance. Fundamental Christians have brought this social wrath upon themselves for the arrogance they have preached for the past 100 years in politics and in their churches. Fundamental Christians want to tell everyone else how they should live and then get pissed when the rest of us decide to fight for the rights of the oppressed. Your intolerance of everyone else just proves that the Christian Church has fallen as far away from Jesus Christ as it can go and not one single Evangelist is trying to bring the Church back into "Christ-Like" existence. We are still seeing scandals of Evangelist committing fraud... living in mansion... we see the scandals of sexual abuse... and not just elsewhere... it goes on in the churches of Ohio County as well. You teach your kids that it's ok to bully someone for being a "Queer". Or for being a "Jew" or for being Latino. And you think that you can pray for forgiveness without doing anything at all to correct the behavior leading to the sin. THAT is arrogance!

I make my points because Christian Oppression has gone too far. There are good Christians out there. They are the ones leading the battle for Equality and Fairness. They are the ones preaching about Love and Tolerance. I don't see much of that here in Ohio County. All I see is Churches bearing signs that read "Many Good people can be found in Hell". Someone who lives a good life has a far better chance of getting into Heaven than the preacher who allowed that sign to be posted.

That's arrogance. Scare tactics used to frighten people into submission. That is not what Jesus Christ was about.
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
A full-time Pastor of a church should be provided a home, a car and a small stipend to cover food and necessaries for the pastor and the pastor's family. How much do the pastors of the larger churches in Ohio County get paid? What kind of vehicles do they drive?

Since when should becoming a minister equate to the sorts of benefits that the manager of Walmart get? I thought ministers were "called to God's service"... not called by the promise of Six digit incomes or a Lincoln Navigator.

Keep the tithes coming in... the more you tithe the larger the HDTV the pastor can get for his home.

Preach about the "Enemy at the Door" turning "America toward Sin" to encourage little old ladies on Social Security to take money from their food budget to give the Church to Fight those "Evil-doers". That little old lady can do without food for a day... after-all the pastor needs a new computer to "fight Satan".

And THAT my friends is why there is such a protest against the Christian Church here in America.
graceful

Sacramento, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
you are the one that is intolerant. if someone says they are christian you automatically take a lets fight now attitude. you dont know me. you dont know how i treat someone that is gay or lesbian. you dont know what my preacher preaches. because i can guarantee you have not been to a church in years.
my church has a lesbian that goes there sometimes. nothing is ever said to her. she is not thrown out she is not looked down on. i hug her and talk to her.
but i also think its wrong. if she asks i tell her if she dont then i dont. he sin is no different then the guy in the next row that cheats on his wife. i think its wrong if he asks i tell him if he dont i dont say any thing.
i have never been to a church that yells and screams at someone that comes in that is gay. that throws them out.
you want people to believe that all churches light fires and burns them at the stakes and its not true. in fact i have been to many churches it dont happen. stop trying to get everyone to believe that all christians are intolerant when in fact it is people like you that are intolerant of people practicing their right to go to church and be christian.
graceful

Sacramento, KY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
my pastor does not get one penny from the church. their is one offering taken up a week on sunday morning and 100% goes to church for church bills. He has not taken one penny from the church he works and refuses to take the money.
and if you go to the churches and ask you will find their are a lot of churches in the county that do that. I know of 6 myself that not one penny goes to pastor.
i think you need to find out your facts before you speak.
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#18 Mar 28, 2013
graceful wrote:
you are the one that is intolerant. if someone says they are christian you automatically take a lets fight now attitude. you dont know me. you dont know how i treat someone that is gay or lesbian. you dont know what my preacher preaches. because i can guarantee you have not been to a church in years.
my church has a lesbian that goes there sometimes. nothing is ever said to her. she is not thrown out she is not looked down on. i hug her and talk to her.
but i also think its wrong. if she asks i tell her if she dont then i dont. he sin is no different then the guy in the next row that cheats on his wife. i think its wrong if he asks i tell him if he dont i dont say any thing.
i have never been to a church that yells and screams at someone that comes in that is gay. that throws them out.
you want people to believe that all churches light fires and burns them at the stakes and its not true. in fact i have been to many churches it dont happen. stop trying to get everyone to believe that all christians are intolerant when in fact it is people like you that are intolerant of people practicing their right to go to church and be christian.
I have actually been to quite a few churches in Ohio County that preach Hell Fire and Damnation. I grew up in the Baptist Church and went to Pentecostal Churches as well. I originally got married in the First Church of God. Are you suggesting that the churches don't circulate the little comic books in Sunday school that depict "Sinners burning in Hell"? The images of maggots oozing out of the eye sockets of Hell's victims? I sure remember those books that was handed out at Echols General Baptist Church. Had a few nightmares over them. Now as I recall, Robert Crumbs is circulating the Illustrated Book of Genesis which seems a little too frightening for me to allow my kids to see.

Remember Jim Swaggart? I love how he got himself into a bit of a sexual scandal. Jim Baker and Tammy Faye? How many little old ladies took money from their food budget to pay for her makeup?

Look at all the Mega Churches with their health spas, 3-star restaurants and crystal chandeliers. I've never been to a Buddhist Temple that had a Crystal Chandelier... and Buddhist monks rarely drive Lincolns. In fact, they rarely drive anything at all. And yet they find the way to devote themselves to serving the poor. And I couldn't get a single pastor in Ohio County to commit to visiting my elderly mother living at home even once a month on a regular basis to have prayer with her. I called 17 churches trying to get her some support.

You see I raised all four of my sons to go to church. I did that without scaring them into believing that if they didn't they would go to hell. We don't use Hell as a scare tactic in my family. My oldest son is Catholic. He attends every Mass he can considering that he is currently deployed and away from his wife and three kids fighting for our country. He goes to Mass to find peace. My three younger sons all go to church by choice. They enjoy it because they find peace with the congregation that they worship with. Fortunately, it's not any of the ones here in Ohio County.

My sons see Jesus as a source of Love. Their church is affirming, and when I get a chance, I also attend. Their Church is one of those churches fighting for Civil Rights and Equality.

So don't preach to me about not knowing what goes on in the Churches here in Ohio County... I've been inside quite a few and found it's basically the same in nearly all of them.

And I am so glad that you can reach out to "one of THOSE people". A Token Lesbian is always a good thing to have. Have you invited her to share dinner with you or called upon her outside of church? Probably not. That would be too "Christ-like".
graceful

Sacramento, KY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
you need to practice what you preach. you are judging everyone else. some people like the hell fire and damnation sermons. so does it make them wrong. no it makes you wrong for calling them names. if you dont like it DON'T GO. stop judging them and casting stones.
your way is right for you stop telling everyone else their way is wrong and live your life. jesus is love and their is a heaven and a hell. thats what i believe if you dont, you deal with it.
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2013
graceful wrote:
you need to practice what you preach. you are judging everyone else. some people like the hell fire and damnation sermons. so does it make them wrong. no it makes you wrong for calling them names. if you dont like it DON'T GO. stop judging them and casting stones.
your way is right for you stop telling everyone else their way is wrong and live your life. jesus is love and their is a heaven and a hell. thats what i believe if you dont, you deal with it.
Showing images of rotting flesh and maggots in a "Hell" environment through the form of a comic book... frightening children into believing that if they don't go to church they will burn in Hell... that is (by every definition) emotional abuse. THAT, Darling... is wrong and the churches NEED to be held more accountable for the abuse going on within their walls. What about the snake pits... telling people that if they aren't willing to put their hands in a den of vipers means that they lack faith in Jesus... that is physical abuse and that should be a crime. And don't tell me that doesn't still go on... they arrested a minister in Eastern Kentucky who had a car full of poisonous snakes used in services just two months ago.

Your response is exactly what I expect... It's always "You should practice what you preach"... or "Aren't you judging?" How about holding our churches accountable just like we would a school... a hospital.. or any other institution... abuse... whether physical, emotional or sexual... is a crime... and fraud... whether on Wall Street or from behind a pulpit... is a crime. Ministers just don't get reported as often because people are afraid they'll "burn in hell" for turning their backs on the Church. That's why the Catholic Church was able to pull off the Spanish Inquisition for so long... or why children were being sexually abused for so long... Fear instilled from behind the pulpit by people in positions of trust.

You justify your actions because you don't know any better. You are blind to the truth... and ignorance doesn't make it right, nor does it make you immune from the consequences of your sins. How many children suffer PTSD from the nightmares and abuse they are exposed to within their church? More importantly, how many young gay men and women choose suicide because their families choose to turn their backs on them... all in the name of "Jesus Christ"?

Get involved with the Human Rights Commission and learn the numbers and names of those young men and women lost to the bigotry their families demonstrated when they came out. Love is unconditional... but too many preacher want to teach excommunication rather than a parent's obligations to love their children unconditionally. I had a friend who came out to me... and I made the mistake of encouraging him to be honest with his parents. His parents were Pentecostal... BIG MISTAKE on my part. His parents slammed the door on him and told him NEVER to come home. When he showed up at church that Sunday to ask for help from their pastor... they all gathered around him to try to "exorcise the Devil" out of him... That night, he couldn't handle losing his parents... and he committed suicide. THAT is the reality our society lives in...

That boy's parents and that church are responsible for his death. But... they choose to claim religious immunity... like ANY cult would.

So my darling... you DON'T have the right to worship as you do IF it risks the safety or emotional health of another human being. The Christian Church is responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS of people throughout it's 2000 year history. The Inquisitions... the Crusades... through bullying... etc.

The Protestant Churches need to be held accountable just like the Catholic Church is being held.

There is plenty of World History and news stories to support what I am saying. The church can't hide any longer... people are sharing their stories openly now. Cult by any other name is still a cult.

Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

#21 Mar 28, 2013
graceful wrote:
you need to practice what you preach. you are judging everyone else. some people like the hell fire and damnation sermons. so does it make them wrong. no it makes you wrong for calling them names. if you dont like it DON'T GO. stop judging them and casting stones.
your way is right for you stop telling everyone else their way is wrong and live your life. jesus is love and their is a heaven and a hell. thats what i believe if you dont, you deal with it.
A cult by any other name is still a cult.... and its members are always too blind to see the truth.

World history supports over 1000 years of religious intolerance and destructions caused by the Christian Church. The Spanish Inquisition... The Crusades... The Third Reich... even Afghanistan/Iraq. How many murders were committed throughout history to force people to embrace the Christian Church?

How many young gay men and women for pushed to choose suicide because of the intolerant beliefs of their families and church? Why don't you get involved with the Human Rights Commission (As any Christian should) and learn the numbers and the names of kids we've lost because of bullying and families turning their backs on their own children.

A cult by any other name is still a cult.
graceful

Sacramento, KY

#22 Mar 28, 2013
wow there you go calling people names because they don't believe what you believe.
judge all christians for what a few do.
hey what about the gay man that molested all those kids. so all gays are child molesters.
there is bad in everything in this world and you are one of the worst. you are ignorant and believe your way is right and nothing else is. everything is bad but your way. you are a bigot against every christian and there is no changing you.
i am done arguing with you. you have a one track mine and i want no part in your anger or hatred. you better look inside you and see your anger and get it under control. you should like one of those people who go out of control and kill a whole church because they are all evil.
you need help. you have a lot of hate inside you i hope you get help and i will pray for you. and you know what you can't stop me.
again i know that makes you anger but i don't care.
get help before you anger consumes you all together.
and i am outta here. say what ever you want dont matter. people read this can see who is angry. and full of hate. love you and good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Goodwine 2 min hope u learn ur l... 9
how can basketball coach recruit players from a... 16 min fed up 3
transgendered bathroom 2 hr A Parent 7
embry who told 3 hr not my business but 10
Jeremy hall 14 hr imjs 4
Lindsey kudla && Trevor dixon (Nov '14) 21 hr get over yourselves 12
crystal hayse 23 hr lilly 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages