'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229139 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#75209 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you are a retard please try one more time to comprehend I realize you are a pubtard and want to argue about every thing and would sssttttrrrreeeetttccchhh the realms of reality but what I said was I'm paraphrasing and I will try to make you understand and then you can disagree with any insane argument you want and I am sure you will I! as a believer in gun rights to the point that I would vote for a retarded pubturd and let them wreck this country even worse than Bush and still with Obama now (because he won't undo the destruction and he sucks to)but! these people had their children lined up against a wall and shot in the head some of them twice!(first graders) all I am saying I feel it is reasonable that they would feel that gun laws should be created and guns done away with I do not agree I do believe that a gun by itself cannot shoot anyone or any thing without a finger on the trigger and I and, I feel maybe you! have never used a weapon (gun)in an illegal fashion so why should we (you and I) be penalized and have our (yours and mine) rights stripped does that clarify for you?
You clarified one thing. Only. But hooray if you believe in our rights to defend ourselves. That's great! Glad for that!

What you clarified though is what I've always known. It takes a mighty small mind to criticize and make feeble attempts at mind reading! I find people like you who are constantly critical & nasty in your personal attacks are typically very bitter, miserable people who cannot accept their lot in life which you have no one to blame for but yourself. But you do blame any & everything & everyone else. You will never be a happy person and you make even people who want to care about you so miserable with your constant belittling, nagging, not picking blaming, horrible attitude that you push them away. You feel empty because in your Own mind you think everyone is as vile as you are so you fail to see any good in anyone. You bite your own tail, so to speak., but never take responsibility for yourself.
So you continue on with your pitiful self loathing rants & ridicule. But no one is really interested hearing any of your spewing insults and you know it!
I'd never call you a retard though. I don't like to name call anyone.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#75210 Jan 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My Brothers are all GREEN, some darker...some lighter.
We stand shoulder to shoulder back to back! There is no white, there is no black! We are color blind until some little snot nosed punk ass [email protected] tries to harm a BROTHER!
The IDIOTS who would vote FOR Obama TWICE do so because of deep seated hatred called RACISM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xryXpK042pQXX
Absolutely correct Ari!! The main reason they voted for him was hatred. And Pure white hot racism! Then they attempt to claim conservatives are racist. I have to tell you, I haven't heard or met anyone who has ever had an issue with any race. Period. Issues with stupidity, ignorance, & lack of education-Yes!!.......Racism -Nope!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#75211 Jan 16, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a delusional. Your enlarged amydala is causing those irrational fears of threats that don't really exist. It's sad that you were probably a valuable member of society at one time and you've allowed your weaknesses to turn you into the pathetic worthless shell of a person. You are no better than American Taliban Lady.
Maybe you're DELUSIONAL ...defending president who calls Ft. Hood shooting, "work place violence", Muslim, while shooting yelling "Allah Akbar"... killing 13 Americans. One Muslim doesn't call another Muslim "terrorist"!

Maybe you're anti-American, who has no problem while your president bowed to Saudi King, Obama DISRESPECTED office of the president, who also let down entire AMERICA!

You have no room to talk!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#75212 Jan 16, 2013
dumbru wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that. KY is full of white trash rednecks. The Black gangs got nothing on this imbreed bunch. Problem is they think the only bad asses are the ones that didn't vote for Obama. News to you POS think again.
Damn! Don't tell me you are a queer biker!! Hell no, ain't going to mess with you!!! LMAO!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#75213 Jan 16, 2013
Maybe Obama supporters should go and practise BOW to "King" Obama, the rest of us are going to criticize the president if we disagree with him ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75214 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama phone lady
ADMITTED "she" helped ...
------- Illegals/Foreigners ...
Sign-up "to" VOTE ...!!!
)8~D>
While being PAID
to DO it ...!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cxz6WixgQ-4XX
Huuuummmmm ...
Wonder WHO
PAID her .... ;0)
Do you even watch the videos you post?

I watched this video in it's entirely last night and there is a point about midway where this lady looks confused by what Alex Jones is saying and clarifies that those people were indeed legal. Did you miss that part? Or did you just not watch?

She called Obama Satan though. You could've just ran with that had you watched your own video post.

Location hidden

#75215 Jan 16, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're DELUSIONAL ...defending president who calls Ft. Hood shooting, "work place violence", Muslim, while shooting yelling "Allah Akbar"... killing 13 Americans. One Muslim doesn't call another Muslim "terrorist"!
Maybe you're anti-American, who has no problem while your president bowed to Saudi King, Obama DISRESPECTED office of the president, who also let down entire AMERICA!
You have no room to talk!
I'm not trying to scare you but I think there are muslims under your bed. When you get up for some water, they're gonna get you.
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#75217 Jan 16, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Maybe Obama supporters should go and practise BOW to "King" Obama, the rest of us are going to criticize the president if we disagree with him ...
name one thing you disagree with the pubtards on ???
UK Fan

Henderson, NV

#75219 Jan 16, 2013
Go Wildcats!
iava org

Garden City, NY

#75220 Jan 16, 2013
SunDevelopmenDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting we go Amish?
Let them have the civilized(it you can call it that)?
____ It's the "LEFT" who have closed veterans medical facilities and believe that PTSD is minor problem that THERAPY does nothing for.

____ It's the "LEFT" who have declared a war on drugs and gangs that has spawned a self fulfilling prison industrial complex and created more extremist groups with more members by fostering fundamentalists evangelical end of days fanaticism.

____ Clinton was definitely a LEFTY when he sign off on NAFTA that eliminated the livelihood of millions on both sides of the border via WTO multinational corporate subsidies resulting in the COYOTE trade illegal alien train of death whose alternative is starvation.

____ It's the "LEFT" who inserted the promise to increase energy independence federal financing in to the state of the union address while actually cutting that budget line item, lifted EPA protections regarding national pipeline operation and OSHA coal mine safety regulations.

____ It's the "LEFT" who have left the cost of IRAQ WAR AND RECONSTRUCTION cost off the national debt/deficit balance sheet and raided SSI funds off balance sheet accounting.

____ It's the "LEFT" who were responsible for the voter purge list in Florida and the 2004 false terror alert the Ohio election.

____ All the GENERALS opposed to the IRAQ INVASION and perpetual OCCUPATION are "LEFTIES".

____ It's the "LEFT" who came up with the thesis that a CATALYZING EVENT like PEARL HARBOR would be necessary to continue the expansion of the EMPIRE, if the US is not growing it is in jeopardy of being marginalized to oblivion .
iava org

Garden City, NY

#75221 Jan 16, 2013
Bush's Illegal Use of Signing Statements is Impeachment Reason No. 1
http://tinyurl.com/yscclz May 3, 2007

In a Pulitzer Prize-winning article in the Boston Globe, Charlie Savage courageously published details of Bush's outrageous "signing statements" added to new legislation. As you can see from the examples quoted from Savage's story (Boston Globe, April 30, 2007) below, the intention of each statement is to allow an "executive loophole" whereby "the W" can essentially ignore the effect of the legislation. In other words, Bush has been assuming the powers of a dictator, ruling by decree, under our noses.
"Since taking office in 2001, President Bush has issued signing statements on more than 750 new laws, declaring that he has the power to set aside the laws when they conflict with his legal interpretation of the Constitution. The federal government is instructed to follow the statements when it enforces the laws. Here are 10 examples and the dates Bush signed them
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_david...
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#75222 Jan 16, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> You clarified one thing. Only. But hooray if you believe in our rights to defend ourselves. That's great! Glad for that!
What you clarified though is what I've always known. It takes a mighty small mind to criticize and make feeble attempts at mind reading! I find people like you who are constantly critical & nasty in your personal attacks are typically very bitter, miserable people who cannot accept their lot in life which you have no one to blame for but yourself. But you do blame any & everything & everyone else. You will never be a happy person and you make even people who want to care about you so miserable with your constant belittling, nagging, not picking blaming, horrible attitude that you push them away. You feel empty because in your Own mind you think everyone is as vile as you are so you fail to see any good in anyone. You bite your own tail, so to speak., but never take responsibility for yourself.
So you continue on with your pitiful self loathing rants & ridicule. But no one is really interested hearing any of your spewing insults and you know it!
I'd never call you a retard though. I don't like to name call anyone.
wow ! all this from my post and I tried to make you understand guess not but I said you would come up with an argument as RETARDED as it is butt I tried you goofy bastard by the way I love my life and when you steam from between your ears I love it more hahahaha baaaaaaaaaaaa the matrix really has you
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#75223 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>name one thing you disagree with the pubtards on ???
Go back and read...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#75224 Jan 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to scare you but I think there are muslims under your bed. When you get up for some water, they're gonna get you.
They already did...500 yrs Muslim-Turks, slavery left mark on people of the Balkan countries and my people...it's in our DNA not to trust another Muslim ever again...you have no idea...

You should go to Pakistan and doo what you're doing here in US and say, "ILoveitHere"...
H~~~~Y~~~~P~~~~O~~~~K~~~~R~~~~ I~~~~T~~~~E
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#75225 Jan 16, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
____ It's the "LEFT" who have closed veterans medical facilities and believe that PTSD is minor problem that THERAPY does nothing for.
____ It's the "LEFT" who have declared a war on drugs and gangs that has spawned a self fulfilling prison industrial complex and created more extremist groups with more members by fostering fundamentalists evangelical end of days fanaticism.
____ Clinton was definitely a LEFTY when he sign off on NAFTA that eliminated the livelihood of millions on both sides of the border via WTO multinational corporate subsidies resulting in the COYOTE trade illegal alien train of death whose alternative is starvation.
____ It's the "LEFT" who inserted the promise to increase energy independence federal financing in to the state of the union address while actually cutting that budget line item, lifted EPA protections regarding national pipeline operation and OSHA coal mine safety regulations.
____ It's the "LEFT" who have left the cost of IRAQ WAR AND RECONSTRUCTION cost off the national debt/deficit balance sheet and raided SSI funds off balance sheet accounting.
____ It's the "LEFT" who were responsible for the voter purge list in Florida and the 2004 false terror alert the Ohio election.
____ All the GENERALS opposed to the IRAQ INVASION and perpetual OCCUPATION are "LEFTIES".
____ It's the "LEFT" who came up with the thesis that a CATALYZING EVENT like PEARL HARBOR would be necessary to continue the expansion of the EMPIRE, if the US is not growing it is in jeopardy of being marginalized to oblivion .
oh snap! wow ! well your boy Nixon started the war on drugs Bush closed the veterans facility's more pubtards voted for Nafta then dems Bush never paid for the Iraq war just put it on the ol card and we shouldn't even be there in the first place the prisons did explode under Clinton but we had a pubtard congress and the rest of that shit is just corn which is filling when you don't know what the hell you are talking about cause you suck on history
iava org

Garden City, NY

#75226 Jan 16, 2013
The Dirty Dozen
Meet the bankers and brokers responsible for the financial crisis - and the officials who let them get away with it / Mar 25, 2009 /
The Enabler ALAN GREENSPAN / The Pioneer SANDY WEILL
The Ideologue PHIL GRAMM / The Arsonist JOE CASSANO
The Bagman ROBERT RUBIN / The Card Shark JIMMY CAYNE / Mr. Buck Passer CHRISTOPHER COX / The Predator ANGELO MOZILO / The Decorator JOHN THAIN / The Maestro HENRY PAULSON / The Big Loser DICK FULD / Mr. Too Big KEN LEWIS /
https://umdrive.memphis.edu/rblanton/public/P...
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#75227 Jan 16, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read...
refresh my memory I swear I don't know if I can stand your crazy shit twice!
iava org

Garden City, NY

#75229 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>oh snap! wow ! well your boy Nixon started the war on drugs Bush closed the veterans facility's more pubtards voted for Nafta then dems Bush never paid for the Iraq war just put it on the ol card and we shouldn't even be there in the first place the prisons did explode under Clinton but we had a pubtard congress and the rest of that shit is just corn which is filling when you don't know what the hell you are talking about cause you suck on history
Sarcasm my friend.

Location hidden

#75230 Jan 16, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
They already did...500 yrs Muslim-Turks, slavery left mark on people of the Balkan countries and my people...it's in our DNA not to trust another Muslim ever again...you have no idea...
You should go to Pakistan and doo what you're doing here in US and say, "ILoveitHere"...
H~~~~Y~~~~P~~~~O~~~~K~~~~R~~~~ I~~~~T~~~~E
ILoveItHere is intentional sarcasm and it's in reference to Topix, not America.

& You're the only one whose people have ever faced slavery??
Get over yourself.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#75231 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>refresh my memory I swear I don't know if I can stand your crazy shit twice!
I don't talk to morons that call my comments ...
"crazy shit"...

Try "Obamacare" for starters ...and don't comeback till you read entire 2,700 pages...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
long hair blonde at horsebracnh store 38 min slim 14
tyler asbery (Oct '13) 3 hr Beenthere 17
jennifer peacock barr (Jun '14) 6 hr Tammy 24
tech one connect (Dec '13) 9 hr Biff1992 25
Doug robertson 14 hr Sam 12
Ronnie Rufus Neace Thu Stupid 1
Kayla Bailey Thu get it 6

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance