'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,403)

Showing posts 68,041 - 68,060 of144,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75103
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
All black people should be given the guns of the republicans.
I hope you do realize that it was REPUBLICANS that wrote the Emancipation Proclamation! If you dont know what that is then I suggest you look it up before you insinuate about the Republican party.
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75104
Jan 16, 2013
 
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you do realize that it was REPUBLICANS that wrote the Emancipation Proclamation! If you dont know what that is then I suggest you look it up before you insinuate about the Republican party.
I didn't call to give blacks the reps guns because I insinuated anything. Just seemed like a good group to give them to once their guns are taken.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75105
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't call to give blacks the reps guns because I insinuated anything. Just seemed like a good group to give them to once their guns are taken.
My guns won't ever be taken but it's never good to bring race into an obvious attempt to stir emotions.
iava org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75106
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Libotards are always trying to be something they are not, including human, they lie then believe it and then try to get others to believe it,
Joe Mamma and Angie Daddy
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me....

.... PERIOD.

Reagan believed in globalism.

Daddy Bush believed in globalism.

Clinton believes in globalism.

Jr. Bush believes in globalism.

Obama believes in globalism.

This song was released in 1983 when Reagan was president.

----------

Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Copyright 1983
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/union-sundown

========

They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
SunDevelopmenDad dy

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75107
Jan 16, 2013
 
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me....
.... PERIOD.
Reagan believed in globalism.
Daddy Bush believed in globalism.
Clinton believes in globalism.
Jr. Bush believes in globalism.
Obama believes in globalism.
This song was released in 1983 when Reagan was president.
----------
Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Copyright 1983
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/union-sundown
========
They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
Are you suggesting we go Amish?

Let them have the civilized(it you can call it that)?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75108
Jan 16, 2013
 
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me....
.... PERIOD.
Reagan believed in globalism.
Daddy Bush believed in globalism.
Clinton believes in globalism.
Jr. Bush believes in globalism.
Obama believes in globalism.
This song was released in 1983 when Reagan was president.
----------
Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Copyright 1983
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/union-sundown
========
They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
You can't just go out and post a song as claims to your proof, thats just rediculious and it doesn't make you credible. How about you link us to a source that is NON-BIASED and explain what your saying is true; otherwise people will just think you'r making Sh!% up.
SunDevelopmenDad dy

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75110
Jan 16, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"rediculious "
Yes you are!
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Here we go again!
Pedantic, idiotic, it's not teh spelling that makes a man wise...it's the thoughts those words convey.
You own words betray bigotry, racism, simplicity, and ignorance!
(even with auto-correct).

Go spank your monkey or bugger your chicken!
SunDevelopmenDad dy

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75112
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"teh"
You are right Wise Man.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
See how simple minded and easily baited you are?
anyone else read "between teh Lines"?

It was intentional, anyone can make a typographical error.
Mine was to demonstrate the thought behind the word is of more importance...and you missed teh point!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75114
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't just go out and post a song as claims to your proof, thats just rediculious and it doesn't make you credible. How about you link us to a source that is NON-BIASED and explain what your saying is true; otherwise people will just think you'r making Sh!% up.
Simple trip to Walmart proves that post.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75116
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple trip to Walmart proves that post.
??
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75117
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Looks like an assault weapon ban as before and hug capacity mags. NO GUN GRAB as repeated over and over and over by the dishonest republican fear mongers!!

It's tough always being right..... But I'm used to it now.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75119
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Great factual read for the smarter folks.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75120
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
Looks like an assault weapon ban as before and hug capacity mags. NO GUN GRAB as repeated over and over and over by the dishonest republican fear mongers!!
It's tough always being right..... But I'm used to it now.
That is not a claim I would ever attempt!

Wonder what they thought of my suggestion about joining the militia?

What do you think will come of the Obama`s decrees?Be ignored?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75121
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a claim I would ever attempt!
Wonder what they thought of my suggestion about joining the militia?
What do you think will come of the Obama`s decrees?Be ignored?
The most important part is the mental evaluations and then the banning of Internet sales.

Do I think it will stop the problem? No. Will it help? I think so.

If weird people are looking to buy big magazines and BP vests now hopefully it will set off alarms to people. Instead of it being hidden in Internet purchases.

And it'll calm down all the Billy Bobs mowing down trees in the country. Which is basically all an assault rifle is used for.

Oh...... And killing people.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75122
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a claim I would ever attempt!
Wonder what they thought of my suggestion about joining the militia?
What do you think will come of the Obama`s decrees?Be ignored?
Militia??? You republicans gonna do a Waco?? How'd that work for the last bunch of nutballs who tried it??

Again...... I'm very happy for mental evaluations!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75123
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

...... Awful quiet in here..... Are all you republicans still burying your guns???

*snucker*

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75124
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Community Agressor has deemed self protection, against the law- aka: the will of the state.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75125
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The most important part is the mental evaluations and then the banning of Internet sales.
Do I think it will stop the problem? No. Will it help? I think so.
If weird people are looking to buy big magazines and BP vests now hopefully it will set off alarms to people. Instead of it being hidden in Internet purchases.
And it'll calm down all the Billy Bobs mowing down trees in the country. Which is basically all an assault rifle is used for.
Oh...... And killing people.
Speed Bump >HERE<...
read this very slowly...okay?

When violent criminals decide you have TOO much wealth:
Plasma TV's 3 or more Laptops, Ipads, Iphones, Gold jewelry, etc.
They don't decide to line up single file, ring the door bell and enter your home one at a time!

When some come in the front...some come in the back...or through windows, unless you have a larges family with 10 rounds each (semi auto) you cannot even defend them let alone your possessions!

The women who recently defend her self and children from one attacker used 5 rounds on him...leaving one in her.32 revolver.
What if he had not been ALONE! what if she had not hidden and tried to guard her children against 3 men with her back to a corner?

WE don't "need" assault rifles? weed "don't need" 30 round mags?

FU@# you! You simple minded bastard!

We will not build our defense plans based upon your unrealistic fantasy vision of how the world works.

FACT is home invasions are on the RISE, multiple attackers are common place, they know they are more effective as a group!

This is a reality you should have to face, then tell me how your stun gun or pepper spray worked!

The arguments Liberals use simply don't hold water...like your logic, IT'S FULL OF HOLES!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75126
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Speed Bump >HERE<...
read this very slowly...okay?
When violent criminals decide you have TOO much wealth:
Plasma TV's 3 or more Laptops, Ipads, Iphones, Gold jewelry, etc.
They don't decide to line up single file, ring the door bell and enter your home one at a time!
When some come in the front...some come in the back...or through windows, unless you have a larges family with 10 rounds each (semi auto) you cannot even defend them let alone your possessions!
The women who recently defend her self and children from one attacker used 5 rounds on him...leaving one in her.32 revolver.
What if he had not been ALONE! what if she had not hidden and tried to guard her children against 3 men with her back to a corner?
WE don't "need" assault rifles? weed "don't need" 30 round mags?
FU@# you! You simple minded bastard!
We will not build our defense plans based upon your unrealistic fantasy vision of how the world works.
FACT is home invasions are on the RISE, multiple attackers are common place, they know they are more effective as a group!
This is a reality you should have to face, then tell me how your stun gun or pepper spray worked!
The arguments Liberals use simply don't hold water...like your logic, IT'S FULL OF HOLES!
Of the approximately 30,000 gun deaths in the US, 200 where self defense shootings.

None where mobs.

Your boat doesn't hold water but stay in it as it sinks.

Mental evaluations bn some from buying any more guns. If they fail an evaluation, they should give up all guns!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75127
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

I agree with you 110% Aristocles! And one day maybe the idiots who think otherwise will have the opportunity to see just how helpless they are. Be too late then though.
And UT you're still clueless. Anyone is more likely to get hit by lightning than they are to be shot by a gun! You should research some statistics. People are more apt to drown than be gun shot as well!! Many many more things are more detrimental to ones health & well being than a gun or being shot by one. Oh you're also more apt to fall out of the sky in a plane than to be shot too! You're still an idiot!!

I also still believe I was correct a long time ago when I said OblameA will go down in history as THE most hated Potus of ALL time.! He still just rambles and rambles on & on & on while saying nothing of importance! I'd love to see his azz impeached to infinity!! He freakin deserves it if anyone ever did!!

And hello everyone, glad to see you guys still here making a difference! Sharing your news with everyone! I've missed you guys.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,041 - 68,060 of144,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Beaver Dam Forum right now

Search the Beaver Dam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 min NO NO 81,552
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 450
divorce my army husband 2 hr Mom 19
beaver dam stop light 3 hr John Q Public 9
jamie tippytoe matthews 16 hr lolhuytdstu 3
I'm looking for a guy who is 8.5" or bigger. 16 hr Sam 11
3rd shift @Purdue Becky Craig 16 hr Christie 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beaver Dam News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaver Dam
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••