OC RaceCar Drivers
RacersWife

Centertown, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2011
For all of the dirt track racing fans. Who's your favorite race car driver from Ohio Co? What division do they race in? Where do they race at?
justagirl

White Plains, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2011
I lived in Ohio Co for 35 years and grew up around dirt-track racing. Our family still loves the sport. There's alot of good drivers from the OC area. Jimmy "The Hartford Hitman" Westerfield can wheel just about any car that he gets in to. Loved watching him and his brother Randy when McHenry was open. Jimmy's daugher Haley does good too (even though she didn't drive much last season). Sitney Chinn and Carolyn Rowe were top notch in the ladies division at McHenry. Jeremy Chinn, Jon Smith, & Billy Hawse are some slick drivers too. I can't leave out the girls in this one. Stacy Johnson from Beaver Dam is one kick ass female driver. She's definitely NOT SCARED to get up there and hang with the guys. Rachel "Shorty" Wilson made some great improvements last year for it to be her 2nd year in a car and only being 16 years old. I've watched these drivers race at various tracks and I Look Forward to Race Season 2011......
yeeeap.

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Jason sharp .
joey witt

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2011
i think me and my boys are

Since: Jun 10

Leesburg, GA

#5 Jan 26, 2011
There are alot of great racers in ohio county... hopefully all of them will be at mchenry when it opens... lol
maranda

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2011
joey witt wrote:
i think me and my boys are
Are you letting trevor drive any ?
fat buddy

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2011
yea i might jared cant drive his ass
LMFAO

White House, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Steve Everley was by far the best driver to touch dirt in McHenry!
Ike Minor

Versailles, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Tyler Trogden can wheel like no other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family tradition band 53 min me 1
Rodney's / OC cafe 3 hr favor 6
Mother in laws from hell 9 hr No joke 10
Donald Trump 21 hr Monarch 97
Jaclyn Whitler (Jul '17) Fri 458epc 8
Slickbackbbq Fri Beaver Dam sore h... 29
BBC for cuckold couples Thu Hotwife210 15

Beaver Dam Jobs

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages