First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sweetie_01

Florence, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2011
Does anybody know his status? And what he is up to?
a friend from high school

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2011
i saw him in walmart the other day he seems to be doing well
HiTechRedNeck

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2011
Tim Is a good ol boy. As far as status he is engaged to a nice girl with two little girls. Tim works two jobs and never has any time to himself. If your trying to start something, id recommend just leaving him off of a topix topic. Thank you.
ballsmclongcock

Eddyville, KY

#4 Jun 19, 2011
he has a verry sexy mustache and it makes me wanna cream my pantys just thinging about it :)))))
sweetie pie

Florence, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2011
Well I wish him the best hopefully this marriage will last for her as it will be her third and it's great he helps with her kids there aren't alot of men willing to do that
Tim McKeown

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2011
Dear sweetie_01 and sweetie pie,
If u needed to know how I was, oc ain't that big. Why must u post things on the internet. If u were going to post something why not on fb? Only trash talkers get on here and if u knew me u know I'm not that guy.
And p.s. my lovely fiancee found this and is going to stab u in the neck with a knife while quoting loretta Lynn "you ain't woman enough to take my man".....just sayin
Ronnie Mckeown

Philadelphia, MS

#7 Dec 19, 2011
Tim McKeown wrote:
Dear sweetie_01 and sweetie pie,
If u needed to know how I was, oc ain't that big. Why must u post things on the internet. If u were going to post something why not on fb? Only trash talkers get on here and if u knew me u know I'm not that guy.
And p.s. my lovely fiancee found this and is going to stab u in the neck with a knife while quoting loretta Lynn "you ain't woman enough to take my man".....just sayin
I don't think anybody said anything about trying to steal you from her. Neither one of you are attractive.
Ronnie Mckeown

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Stop posing like me tim, Grow up. See thats the thing, people can't put their real name on a silly site, Man up and tell your name, Tim mckeown louisville, Ronnie mckeown louisville? lmao..
Tim McKeown

Magee, MS

#9 Dec 22, 2011
Hey Ron....sorry I was at work. I know u weren't because you don't work. Nor do u ever intend to all u do is mooch off your 80+ year old ww2 vet grandpa. But I guess your filling big shoes since your #1 class A father (Ron sr.) Does the same thing.
Bitch

Herndon, VA

#10 Dec 25, 2011
At least he has a dad lmao
jordan jeffers

Crothersville, IN

#11 Dec 25, 2011
Bitch wrote:
Your going to hell! Your a horrible person! I grew up with Tim and he's a good person. You have no right to get on here an judge him or anyone else and you sure as heck have no right to make any comments like that. Your pathetic!
rJohnson

United States

#12 Dec 26, 2011
So bitch you can make a comment like that but cant leave your name?? Coward move.. Tim is a great guy and we have been together 2 years.. A father can be someone who is not just blood.. Tim is a father to my girls as was the dad he grew up with.. Just don't see the point in getting on here and bashing someone..
Tim McKeown

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2011
Bitch wrote:
Does lmao mean "lay my ass out"?
Tim McKeown

United States

#14 Dec 26, 2011
Bitch wrote:
And what a fitting name.
BFMD

Missoula, MT

#15 Dec 28, 2011
agreed..fitting name! Apparently BITCH, you dont have the first clue on what a "dad" is. Most likely caused from the lack-there-of in your own home!! If you have issues with Tim, go to him..but before you go making narrow-minded, low balling comments, you should remember he also has siblings and family that were (and still are) affected! The fact that you would make the comment "at least he has a dad" as a comeback to Tim's remarks about Rons lifestyle..doesnt say much for Ron now does it?
And to Tim and Ron...you're family! You know eachothers whereabouts--keep this garbage off the internet!
LOL

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2012
You would think with all the money he makes on the side from getting raped by those prisoners down there in Owensboro that he would have a half-way decent ride, or at least help her out with the bills sometime.
Ronnie

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2012
Tim, at least im not a bastard i suppose. I grew up, Yea i may not have a job, but at least im not a bitch like you. At least i can man up unlike you. id knock your 4 eyed ass out.
Gentlemen

Elkton, KY

#19 Jul 25, 2012
Hes a little b@#$%, he cheats on his fiance all the time, someone should really tell her. Ive seen him with three different girls in the past few weeks. Hope he straightens up soon, cause I heard his fiance is starting to see him for what he is and has plans of kicking his deadbeat ass out, she needs to move a real man in, someone who can help pay the bills for a change
rebecca

Sarasota, FL

#20 Jul 26, 2012
Gentlemen wrote:
Hes a little b@#$%, he cheats on his fiance all the time, someone should really tell her. Ive seen him with three different girls in the past few weeks. Hope he straightens up soon, cause I heard his fiance is starting to see him for what he is and has plans of kicking his deadbeat ass out, she needs to move a real man in, someone who can help pay the bills for a change
What r u talking about?
Sarah

Elkton, KY

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Gentlemen wrote:
He told me he was single!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Calhoun for Congr... 951
loose girls (Jan '17) 4 hr Sharee 20
lorena sharee smallwood 18 hr Extra 6
looking for hot chic 20 hr Sharee 2
Beef o Brady 22 hr I know 3
samantha baggarly Sat ggha 8
Dee at pizza hut Jul 21 Friend 6

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages