Romney-Ryan - Beaver Dam, KY

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

Since: Feb 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2012
 
if Romney is a morman. then women are screwed women won't have ne rites in this country... our rite wll be taken right as soon as he gets office.
Sissy

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2012
 
ALC2012 wrote:
if Romney is a morman. then women are screwed women won't have ne rites in this country... our rite wll be taken right as soon as he gets office.
Oh yeah, well if OWEbama gets back in, we will all lose our rights, male, or female!
Ashley

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 10, 2012
 
Please don't vote for obama the idiot, romney isn't perfect but as a young adult even I can see his policies are better than that losers.
hsbsnsn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2012
 
They are the exact same! Just vote for Obama so we won't have 8 years of Romney, and at least Obama tells us his policies!
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2012
 
hsbsnsn wrote:
They are the exact same! Just vote for Obama so we won't have 8 years of Romney, and at least Obama tells us his policies!
Your right. He believes in Abortion, Same Sex Marriage and has absolutely no respect for Christian beliefs at all.
BDguy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 13, 2012
 
Obama is in now Sissy, and noone's lost their rights. In fact more people have gained rights, gays and lesbians!

And TomTom, Pres. Obama is a Christian and is much better Christian than the so-called Christians Romney And Ryan!
BDguy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 13, 2012
 
Ashley wrote:
Please don't vote for obama the idiot, romney isn't perfect but as a young adult even I can see his policies are better than that losers.


Ashley, you need to learn more about the issues. Pres. Obama and VP Biden are NO losers. Romney and Ryan are for the rich. Obama and Biden and the Democrat party are for the middle class and poor.
obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 13, 2012
 
Well first thing i wanted to address is obama hasnt done anything remotly good or anything he said he would do. We are still in a weak state for the united states of america. This country should run like it did in the 50's people were proud to be american. We didn't need another country for anything but now we have to import almost everything. Our factories have left, we have illegals getting more benefits then our own citizens. I really am dissapointed in everything about our presidents (recent and past). There is no reason we should be in the first stages of depression. Nothing is going to change either. I personally dont believe in gay marriages,abortions(unless medical reason) . I d*mn sure dont agree with obama wanting to cut army,navy,marine pay that ridiculous. Those men and women put there lives on the line for us to be able to talk on our cell phones,drive our cars,go to work and childre To school with out being scared. While thats happening the illegals are taking our social security, retirement funds because they have to have a entire litter and just can't grasp the fact they can't support them with out government funds. There's so many things to address it would take too long. We really need a true president not a liar.
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 13, 2012
 
BDguy wrote:
Obama is in now Sissy, and noone's lost their rights. In fact more people have gained rights, gays and lesbians!
And TomTom, Pres. Obama is a Christian and is much better Christian than the so-called Christians Romney And Ryan!
Christians don't believe in Abortion, nor Same Sex Marriage. And unless Obama has a TWIN brother he most definitely stood on national television and said he was PRO-CHOICE, which is Abortion and for SAME SEX MARRIAGE. And I don't care what you say, CHRISTIANS do not believe in either one of these!!!!!
jw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 14, 2012
 
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Christians don't believe in Abortion, nor Same Sex Marriage. And unless Obama has a TWIN brother he most definitely stood on national television and said he was PRO-CHOICE, which is Abortion and for SAME SEX MARRIAGE. And I don't care what you say, CHRISTIANS do not believe in either one of these!!!!!
I agree I do not see how a Christian can vote or even be a Christian. Their key points are abominations.
Sissy

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 15, 2012
 
BDguy wrote:
Obama is in now Sissy, and noone's lost their rights. In fact more people have gained rights, gays and lesbians!
And TomTom, Pres. Obama is a Christian and is much better Christian than the so-called Christians Romney And Ryan!
He's not in yet, and if all you are worried about is the rights of the gays and lesbians then your priorities messed up. There are more important things on the agenda than whether or not same sex couples can have rights. Talk about getting your facts straight, or try opening your eyes a little wider.
For Sure

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

obama wrote:
Well first thing i wanted to address is obama hasnt done anything remotly good or anything he said he would do. We are still in a weak state for the united states of america. This country should run like it did in the 50's people were proud to be american. We didn't need another country for anything but now we have to import almost everything. Our factories have left, we have illegals getting more benefits then our own citizens. I really am dissapointed in everything about our presidents (recent and past). There is no reason we should be in the first stages of depression. Nothing is going to change either. I personally dont believe in gay marriages,abortions(unless medical reason). I d*mn sure dont agree with obama wanting to cut army,navy,marine pay that ridiculous. Those men and women put there lives on the line for us to be able to talk on our cell phones,drive our cars,go to work and childre To school with out being scared. While thats happening the illegals are taking our social security, retirement funds because they have to have a entire litter and just can't grasp the fact they can't support them with out government funds. There's so many things to address it would take too long. We really need a true president not a liar.
Obama couldn't get anything done because the Republicans would not let him, he can do only so much. Without senate backing his hands are tied. He has 8 yrs of George W. Bush to clean up, and we all know what a mess he left. Romney is just another Bush. People need to look past the color of his skin, he is not perfect. I don't agree with all his issues, but he has the right idea concerning the working class and poor. All ANY republican cares about and will see too are their own bank accounts at the cost of hard working tax payers. The whole congress needs to get rid of the OLD coots that has been sitting on their butts for yrs and giving themselves raises every yr. They do NOT care about the PEOPLE, If a plan was laid out to fix everything going on and it involved the rich giving more or having to sacrifice a little they would not do it, or if a Democrate had the same idea, they wouldn't do it. Congress needs to forget parties and do what is right for the PEOPLE!!!!!!!
obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 15, 2012
 
Well i never said he was completed wrong because yes he does have 8yrs to clean up after bush. But i don't think we should have a president that took "god" out of anything. He should have to believe in god that is what our country was founded on. The blacks don't even care for him what does that tell you?? Hello wake up for one second and smell the roses. When your going to go vote for him just think about that. We don't have sh!t to choose from. Nobody cares not even Mr.Obama. we need someone who can get us out of this mess. I believe Hillary Clinton should have gotten it last time. She ran it once & everything was fine even while her husband was cheating. She kept her head up and went on about her business. She's a strong person and that is what we need. Obama wasn't he the one who was supposed to pull the troops out of the war? Oh and he took our nuclear weapons away great job right. In not for Romney or obama but wht is left?
For Sure

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 15, 2012
 
Never said who I was voting for. And I agree Hillary would have done an awesome job. And I also said I Don't agree with everything Obama stands for, just have heard a lot of people blaming him for not having things straightened up by now. Like I said, Bush left a mess and the republican party would not budge an inch. Romney or Obama this country is in BIG trouble. I agree, you can't take God out of the picture, and that is a lot of the problems now. Turn your back on God, and he will turn his back on you. Praying for us all.
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 16, 2012
 
For Sure wrote:
Never said who I was voting for. And I agree Hillary would have done an awesome job. And I also said I Don't agree with everything Obama stands for, just have heard a lot of people blaming him for not having things straightened up by now. Like I said, Bush left a mess and the republican party would not budge an inch. Romney or Obama this country is in BIG trouble. I agree, you can't take God out of the picture, and that is a lot of the problems now. Turn your back on God, and he will turn his back on you. Praying for us all.
I agree 100%. You can not turn your back on God!!!
heeey

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 22, 2012
 
OK u all r really silly Obama said the exact same thing as two others said u all know in 2014 the identified that happened in 9-11 is supposed to happen every five years rip to 9-11 victims and their family but when that occurred the tree was planted not even a block 1/2 away from world trade centers they were talking about how Obama didn't realize he did but even if do u all really think he would have changed it if he could idk just a question for u all to think about listen in not down for abortion or them taking hard working peoples money away give and take the fact he did quote the other two and he does have a lot to clean up I vote Obama Romney doesn't stand a chance his way or the high way its a community not one man stand alone and make decision for our country united as one we do it together take my word watch the Benny hin preaching they'll talk Obama and Romney I'm not basing my decision over this you'll learn a lot from it but Obama does agree we r united as one and we will make a difference and also an impact for the non believers give Obama a chance
Common Sense

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 23, 2012
 
hsbsnsn wrote:
They are the exact same! Just vote for Obama so we won't have 8 years of Romney, and at least Obama tells us his policies!
Umm...a term in office is 4yrs for the president. While it is true that they may have 2 terms IF elected for the second time.
OHIOCO

Olaton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 16, 2012
 
WE HAVE GAVE HIM A CHANCE AND LOOK AT YOUR STOCK RIGHT NOW AS WE speek,THATS RIGHT ITS DROPPING

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Beaver Dam Forum right now

Search the Beaver Dam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min GOTP 138,662
convicted FELONY CHILD MOLESTER allowed to work... 1 hr They live among us 19
NOBODY died for your sins! 2 hr the man 1
Psychic Nancy Howard (Aug '12) 3 hr oc resident 19
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr hum 81,200
missin you crystal (May '13) 4 hr Sterling 34
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr Wish 919
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••