Bellevue, WA

#1 Apr 20, 2012
i think she is cool
funny

Bellevue, WA

#2 Apr 23, 2012
mommy09 wrote:
i think she is cool
she is not cool she is a hoe she will have sex with any one look what she is with. he is a nasty ass
samantha dillon

Bellevue, WA

#3 Apr 23, 2012
explain how me sleepin with one guy is a ho
haha

Madisonville, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Your real freaking funny. Sam is a great girl, that's gonna have a gorgeous baby girl! Congratulations Samantha!
neighbor

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Samantha is pretty and definatly is not a hoe her husband on the other hand is a cheater. If everyone would just stay out of her business she would b just fine u worry bout ur family and let her worry bout hers
mikaka

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Haha!!!! yall Dnt even no. Tht baby is so cute and they both make good parents and bo doesn't cheat he loves Sam and there baby with all his heart they worked for everything they have and still making the best of times all yall are haters and need to get a life and sto talking shit ok
samantha dillon hudspeth

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
listen here you piece of shits its one thing to talk about me and bo but its another to talk about my baby and when i find out who you are i promise you i will beat the holy fuck out of you but i wont know who you are because your to big of a bitch to say your name
sweetmeat

South Carrollton, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
people who talk shit need to stop . sam and bo r just fine and they take care of their baby so all u that r talking shut the hell up and leave them alone .
Sister in law

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Hello my brother does not cheater you mad because he didn't give u any
brenda ann watts

Bellevue, WA

#10 Dec 18, 2012
listen here people bo is my nephew he is not a f***in cheater they are good parents leave my baby niece out of it sams not a hoe shes a really good girl so grow up if ur not going say who u are
LOL PLZ

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
brenda ann watts wrote:
listen here people bo is my nephew he is not a f***in cheater they are good parents leave my baby niece out of it sams not a hoe shes a really good girl so grow up if ur not going say who u are
that is funny all this is said by some that cheats and just got her kids back lol plz
kkkkkkk

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Leave their babies out of it & what does it matter if she just got her kids bad that has nothing to do with u
kkkkkkk

United States

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Love u sam & bo
brenda ann watts

Bellevue, WA

#15 Dec 19, 2012
love u to sam and bo and im glad everyone knows me so well all that matters is my kids r home with me
llllllllll

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 22, 2012
she is a nasty a**
Who gives a fick

Madisonville, KY

#17 May 4, 2013
Next person who talks about them come and see me I'm bod lil sister oh wait y'all are gonna hide behind the computer right?
wondering

United States

#18 May 4, 2013
why bring up ole news, no one has posted on that post in foever. What a dum a$$.
Who gives a fick

Madisonville, KY

#19 May 9, 2013
Because its stupid how people rather run their mouth online then to someone's face. Y'all don't even know her that we'll. Or else y'all wouldn't of put lies on here!
samantha

Bellevue, WA

#20 May 26, 2013
if u think u know me and my pareting is so bad y dont u come to my house and say it o my face this is childish bull shit
lololol

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 May 27, 2013
i think she gave her kid up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perdue 3rd shift maintenance 4 hr Yes 29
adriane alvey 4 hr Thurman merman 4
Looking For Gay Males (Apr '10) 8 hr Michael 5
Robin Fulkerson (Sep '12) 13 hr Boss 7
Josh Shepard 13 hr Bjoy 1
dtf 17 hr Sam 77
street fight Thu help 3
Beaver Dam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web