lets hear it

South Carrollton, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2012
well then start with them Lol...
Girly-Girl

United States

#22 Oct 14, 2012
I think they are all awesome guys. They would do anything for anyone... until you piss them off :) and to set somethings straight from earlier post... They aren't all cheaters. That is a stupid statement to make. Stanley isn't the worst there.. A good friend actually so zip your lips. Evan is cute but happily taken so leave that alone. And this entire post is retarted. The only reason I even responded was I'm not letting my friends get talked about on a stupid web forum!
yall are idiots

United States

#23 Oct 15, 2012
Call are idiots to say the least most of the men out there are married or in a relationship and don't really give a flying f*ck what you think. Scum if they are how so? Chapters in sure few are but how can they cheat when the girls work in the office on the other side? Except for penny and she's with someone who works right there with her. Slot of the men there make good money except the a3's and a1's. Supervisors start out making 2k a pay check around here that's good money. I don't think there scum
well

United States

#25 Oct 15, 2012
What Stanley are you talking about? When I worked at DSTA they had like 5 Stanley's there and they were all pretty good boys if you ask me.
Myself

Owensboro, KY

#26 Oct 21, 2012
They all seem like pretty good guys to me.
Concerned

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Oct 24, 2012
My husband works there and he is NOT a cheater
just wondering

Beaver Dam, KY

#28 Oct 25, 2012
Are they hiring and if so what do you start out making there? In maintenance?
Stop talking

Somerset, KY

#29 Oct 25, 2012
My husband works out their too and he is a great father and hard worker! How can they cheat when their is only 4 girls that work out their maybe 5 and only 1 works on the line so u all must be talking about DSSA.
Stop talking

Somerset, KY

#30 Oct 25, 2012
DSTA I mean!!!!
Silly

United States

#31 Oct 27, 2012
Men will be men I guess. Its silly to have a post about this. If they cheat, well they cheat. That's on them. I personally like everyone that works at dsta. Good group of people if you ask me. The place to be concerned with... Dssa!
Honestly

United States

#32 Oct 30, 2012
Look the worst guys are the ones that every body just loves. That's how they get away with what they do! Nobody is willing to rat them out because they're just really great. I'm not saying that's true about all of them but from my experience that has been the case. And as far as those guys being scum...it doesn't matter how much money you make you can still be trash, scum, a whore. Your paycheck doesn't really weigh in when it comes to character. And not many of you married ladies out there feel like your husband is a cheater but maybe you just haven't caught him yet. Just sayin! Yeah mostly guys work there and you think how could they? Trust me they find ways...you are not by their side every second :-)
crazymom1068

Florence, KY

#33 Dec 3, 2012
James Basham is the worst man ever,how does anyone call that a man
well

Beaver Dam, KY

#34 Dec 3, 2012
What guys work out there?
Tom jones

Fordsville, KY

#35 Dec 5, 2012
Jimmy dons a lazy idiot, he works like 20 hours a week...Adams a fat dooshbag with the stupidest laugh I've ever heard in my life...josh decker was the best worker I've ever seen
Hehe

Duluth, GA

#36 Dec 22, 2012
There is one guy out there bragging to his buddies about what he does on the side. If he doesn't watch it I'll make sure his girlftiend finds out.

Sincerely,
A friend of a friend :-)
mhmmm

Bellevue, WA

#37 Dec 23, 2012
jared montgomery is the best!
Hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#38 Dec 23, 2012
Who's the one braggin?
Hehe

Duluth, GA

#39 Dec 24, 2012
He knows who he is and he had better watch it before it too late! Especially with his new "situation"
GotGetya

United States

#40 Jan 5, 2013
Idk bout dsta but i work in the dssa part i like some the people (women) :) lol some others well need jump off a cliff, back stabbers and such.
well

Beaver Dam, KY

#42 Feb 2, 2013
whats the new situation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
street fight 2 hr none your business 2
adriane alvey 4 hr happygirl 2
dtf 11 hr wantinsomefun 1
dtf 11 hr icanhelp 74
Robin Fulkerson (Sep '12) 15 hr Marvin 4
Aaron Creek 2X in 2 Months 18 hr Grinch 3
Polaris 4 wheeler 20 hr Lonzo 1
Beaver Dam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web