he ruined my lifee i hate this man with a passion f**k you brad hall

Posted in the Beaver Dam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
a little girl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

i hope he rotss is there anyone else who undersatnds what i mean about this scumbag
awww

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 29, 2010
 
what did he do??????????
okok

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Im sorry for you i have read every coment you have put in each topic and i think you need to understand that the world is not the way you think and you are full of anger and when or if you grow up hopfuly you will see that GOD is very important and will take care of you and idt he would wont you to be the way you are and yes i know you you dont know me im sorry im not being mean you just need to think about what you are doing lil girl as you say its better to start leading the right kind of life why you are young cause when you get older it will be harder so remember GOD AND JESUS LOVE YOU AND EVEN IF PEOPLE DO YOU OR OTHERS WRONG DOSE THA MEAN YOU HAKF TO GO TO THERE LEVEL TO dose that make you any better thanks and GOD bless you
a little girl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

awww wrote:
what did he do??????????
he just completly destroyd my family i neaver wanted any part of him ever and now i deal with the consiquences he left on me and my family evertime i dragg myself out of bed and try my hardest to face life and not think about how my life could be better or should be better and frankly i dont think any fourteen year old girl should have deal with that burden.
a little girl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 29, 2010
 
okok wrote:
Im sorry for you i have read every coment you have put in each topic and i think you need to understand that the world is not the way you think and you are full of anger and when or if you grow up hopfuly you will see that GOD is very important and will take care of you and idt he would wont you to be the way you are and yes i know you you dont know me im sorry im not being mean you just need to think about what you are doing lil girl as you say its better to start leading the right kind of life why you are young cause when you get older it will be harder so remember GOD AND JESUS LOVE YOU AND EVEN IF PEOPLE DO YOU OR OTHERS WRONG DOSE THA MEAN YOU HAKF TO GO TO THERE LEVEL TO dose that make you any better thanks and GOD bless you
i use to go to church all the time and still go when i can find a ride ut mam you have no reson to judge me i have no anger problem o just think this man needs to understand the paine he has caused
kaitlyn michelle

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

well that sounds like a personal problem. you let him ruin your life and thats your fault and you have to face those consequences. its called life we all go through it. i dont feel sorry for you acutually i think its kinda funnie.
and he is the smart one in this ewquation because he left your dumb as$ for someone better.(:
and yeah i just went there.
<3 kaitlyn michelle
worried

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 29, 2010
 
kaitlyn michelle wrote:
well that sounds like a personal problem. you let him ruin your life and thats your fault and you have to face those consequences. its called life we all go through it. i dont feel sorry for you acutually i think its kinda funnie.
and he is the smart one in this ewquation because he left your dumb as$ for someone better.(:
and yeah i just went there.
<3 kaitlyn michelle
oh my oh my little girl life is going to hit you so hard one day soon, so glad im not you....may god have mercy on the wicked and troubled minded person you must be
kaitlyn michelle

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

first of all im not little. and yeah im sure it is. dotn hate the player hate the game. im a pro at the game and i havent been hurt yet. i leave them before i am left. and im glad your not me beacuse there can never be another me! and im not wicked and not trouble minded.
she was being a b!tch to me earlier on here on multiple things
KARMA'S A BITCH AINT IT!!
haha its still funnie cause what goes around come saround and she got what she deserves. how does it feel to have everything you cared about taken away? hurts dont it now maybe youll think twice before being a b!tch. hell i might wanna meet this brad guy and make him my new best friend because this is the best news i have heard all day.
duces im out <3 kaitlyn michelle(:
okok

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 29, 2010
 
kaitlyn what makes you any better think about it just because she made a coment on you so you think doing the same makes you better think again cause it worse you seen one mistake and now your doing it knowing better and lil girl im sorry i think some i have wrote is true and i think you need someone to talk to my email is beanjean1981@yahoo.com look me up on face book or yahoo messanger ok sorry about your life wana be your friend look me up pls
kaitlyn michelle

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i dont think it makes me any better, no one on this eath is better than anyone else. that is the point she is making she wants everyone to feel sorry for her but i dont because its pointless.
have you ever heard the saying what goes around comes around? well thats whats happening now. she can dish it but i bet she cant take it. you just gotta face it lifes a b!tch if it was any eaiser it would be a slut. and noone promised it would be easy just that it would be worth it. so you need to think twice before you decide to tell me whats worse because the last time i cheked i wasnt put on this earthto please you! so stfu! <3 kaitlyn michelle
wakeup

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 30, 2010
 
ok your right but she is our sister at lest you could have a lil compasion for others they do wrong what comes around gose around what you say now will come back on you later idk i just think we need to be strick with people but the same time show them you care!!!!! KAITYN
sugar

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 30, 2010
 
brad hall is a suck ass hes got good with the cops and everything . he likes to snitch on people to keep his but out of trouble
kaitlyn michelle

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 30, 2010
 
yeah i know im right i always am. i nevr siad that i didnt care about her. and i doont really care that she is your sister. why is everyone on her a bunch of fakes? and btw you forgot the T inmy name.
a little girl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 30, 2010
 
kaitlyn michelle wrote:
well that sounds like a personal problem. you let him ruin your life and thats your fault and you have to face those consequences. its called life we all go through it. i dont feel sorry for you acutually i think its kinda funnie.
and he is the smart one in this ewquation because he left your dumb as$ for someone better.(:
and yeah i just went there.
<3 kaitlyn michelle
i didnt DATEM HUN
kay

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 3, 2010
 
wow
Grim reapers inc

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 3, 2010
 
kaitlyn michelle wrote:
okay so mabey you didnt. im sorry of accusing you of it, but whoever did he let them because he had found better.
now im giving you an option. you can stop being a little b!tch and we can work omething out or i can be your worst nightmare and make your life a living hell.
you pick, i dont know who you are because your to scared to tell me. all i know is that I your 14 and you like to run your mouth. Talk about someone runnin there mow
so if you actually tell me who you are then we may be able to get something accomplished but not until.
I see u runnin ur chops on alot on this site quit picking on a14 yo girl yea I'm talkin sh/t to ya got a prob look at the name now come find me
dumb

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 4, 2010
 
Like the name means anything your a joke

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 6, 2010
 
Kaitlyn you need to behave. just because you move in with your uncle doesnt me you have to be so mean to everyone. maybe this 'little girls' isnt handling things very well and needs to get some help instead of chatting about it. So be nice for a while and see what happens to Kaitty <3

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 6, 2010
 
And 'Little Girl' i dont know what this guy did to you but its not going to get better just cause you trash-talked him online. Go to your school counsler and ask for someone to talk to. You REALLY NEED to get some help with your emotions. Good luck and may God be with you.
hahaha

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 9, 2010
 
kaitlyn doesnt live with her uncle she is just as troubled as the lil girl ..... she had everything she ever wanted and some good people trying to get her help but instead shed rather live in filth and be treated like shit......so she showed her ass and is now back home with her parents still disrespecting everyone who has ever tried to help her!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••