mustang girl

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Any one seen these two and their toad frog looking baby? I hear he only married her for 2 reason, to get custody of the girl and because she was knocked up.

I also hear he's been cheating on her with the girls mother and callie wont even let him talk to the other mother any more.

And who is this other mother, i hear its a girl named kacey whos now married to. Thing I don't get, if they wanted each other, why the hell did they not marry when SHE was pregnatn

Since: Jun 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Ok listen if they wanted you to know their business, they would tell you. Garrett is a great father, Callie is a great mother and Cici is adorable and Elliot is adorable. Idk who you are but you need to keep your nose in your own business! Thanks!

“ima be...”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

mustang girl wrote:
Any one seen these two and their toad frog looking baby? I hear he only married her for 2 reason, to get custody of the girl and because she was knocked up.
I also hear he's been cheating on her with the girls mother and callie wont even let him talk to the other mother any more.
And who is this other mother, i hear its a girl named kacey whos now married to. Thing I don't get, if they wanted each other, why the hell did they not marry when SHE was pregnatn
i see no problem with you talking about garrett and callie, but you shouldnt talk smack about an innocent baby.
cupid

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

ohhh may i send love down upon all of you and may you love eachother as a husband and wife and as a best friend if ne thing whooo ooooohhhhh ohohoh whooo whooo now you love them !!!!!!
3a2b1c5

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

seems like someone is jelous!!!!!!! tai kwan dow my friend tai kwon dow
Callie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

So. I see someone is scared to say all of this publically. Look. CASEY MCKINNEY I kno u r the one who wrote this. Do u realize how childish this is?!? U can talk about me n Garrett all u want but DO NOT brung inoccent Elliott into this!
kygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

I dont know who wrote all the stuff about garrett and callie, but i have an ideal. She is full of jealousy. Because she knows she will never have it all like they do. They are very happily married. And they married for one reason LOVE!!. One word for you KARMA.
kygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

mustang girl wrote:
It show your intelligence by the way you spell. Hahaha
cupid

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

i have done my job here you "love"
Vick

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

I am also going to assume that the author of this lovely post is Casey. My response to that is that she needs to work that bug that is obviously wedged up in her ass out, and worry about her own damn problems. The reason your so pissed is because you can't stand seeing two people living in the happiness that you let slip through your fingers. There is a reason why they have Cici and you don't. You think they would care if you had Cici if you were a responsible person with a fully functioning brain? No. You lost Cici because your too stupid to raise a child responsibly. So you need to suck it up and be happy that Cici is now getting raised by two responsible people. You also need to be grateful that you even get to see her as often as you do. As for you trying to bring Elliot into this, that is just beyond stupid. If your trying to get people to pity you, agree with you, or whatever it is that your trying to do, smack talking a baby is a very poor way to go about it. So my advice to Callie and Garrett is to just not worry about what your opinion is. I know it's hard to ignore, but look at the bright side, at the rate Casey's stupidity is progressing she'll probably forget how to blink and breathe at the same time and be out of the picture before to long anyway. So just try to ignore it as best you can you two.
LKFHKJS

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

AMEN AMEN
Concerned

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Seems to me that whoever writes things about other people needs a life. Anyone ever heard of letting whoever has no sin casting throwing the first stone? Guess this person is so perfect that they can spend their time judging others. Must be nice. To think of oneself as being superior to others. Hope that they realize that Karma is nothing to fool with. What comes around does go around.
misty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

well callie i was worried when i read all this, but you held your own. kiss elliot for me. looks like you are dealing with one jealous beyatch. she will get hers. god does not like ugly. you are beautiful and i am real glad you r happy and have your life together.
Callie

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Thank you Misty. and yeah that is all this is about is jealousy. She can trash talk me all she wants but trash talking my son is taking it way too far.
someone

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

noone should talk about ne ones kids if they do theygot problems of their own lol just hold your head up n she just a scared bitch lol cause apparently she wont say it to your face... lmao wat a pud
time traveler

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

ok mustang girl, i do not know you and thank god for that but you need to realize your walking on dangerous ground when you start dogging a little child, shame on you, you r a very ugly nasty human being, garrett and callie dont let this girl get to you, she is obviously jealous of you and your happy family!!!
willman

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

garrett is a great guy, i dont personally know callie, but if garrett loves her, shes gotta be nice.

the baby is adorable.

grow up.
Callie

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Thanks to everyone backing us up. I was shocked to see this and to no surprise right before I found this they sent me something saying "I hope your son dies of SIDS"

Only a sick person would say this to someone and about a baby.
Christophe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

This is actually a form of cyber bullying. The intention is to cause emotional strife, and anyone reading this can agree to that. What Casey is doing is illegal and she obviously doesn't comprehend the severity which comes with such immaturity. The only smart thing she did was to use a different name so that she couldn't be so easily traced as to read the name and know. Anyone who can trace the IP Adress of the sender of that message though could put her away for a decent enough time.
time traveler

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

yes callie those r threats being made, take it to the KSP and let them handle this matter!! they can def find these people and take care of their smart remarks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance