In jail for like the 3rd or 4th time!
Travis

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2011
Who cares
dr drew

Calhoun, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2011
may be time for some serious rehab, before her pretty face looks like a dried grape
true that

Calhoun, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2011
dr drew wrote:
may be time for some serious rehab, before her pretty face looks like a dried grape
prayers go out to her mom, any one in that sitution needs losts of prayer not people hating them cause they made mistakes hopefully she will get the punishment she needs to learn her lesson this time.Dont give up mom she will realize that is no kind of life. Tuff love is harder then some realize .
concerned

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2011
My heart goes out to her mom. She has tried several times to help her but samantha won't let her. I've been told several people in the county have tried to help but they get nowhere with her. Its a real shame
Yes

White Plains, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2011
Just shows what meth will do to you! Nothing in the end will be worth anything until she gets away from it. And no one can make her or even try to help until she is ready to do it for herself. She is a beautiful girl and I hope the best for her.
beenthere

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2011
Yes wrote:
Just shows what meth will do to you! Nothing in the end will be worth anything until she gets away from it. And no one can make her or even try to help until she is ready to do it for herself. She is a beautiful girl and I hope the best for her.
been thru this with my child twice....meth is eveeywhere. The only thing that will help is let them sit in jail for a long time or rehab it hurts like hell seeing them in jail but in long run its rhe best thing! Praying for her n her mom
just an opinion
#9 Oct 31, 2011
drugs are horrible and i pray for her every day that she finds the right path. she will either find it, or stay in jail the rest of her life.
drama free

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2011
I know a lil about her n the path she is going down is not good she does need help she's so young n also I hope n pray she does start doing right I watched it happen off n on to sum one I really loved n cared about n now has been taken away not from that but seven n ahalf years I lived through it with my kids n its difficult to watch sum one take on life struggles everyday they just couldn't handle n it really took over but I dnt know wut she goes through but wut ever it is must be sumthing she can't handle n has turned to that for comfort n hun u wnt find comfort there it only gets worse when u hang with the wrong crowd if they were ur friends they wouldn't offer it to u n they. Would try to help u so I hope she stays away from those two guys that she believes r true friends u end up n jail two or more times hopeing for u to learn from all this I keep u n prayer
Just me

White Plains, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2011
idk her
what a joke

White Plains, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Rat, Rat, Rat!!!!!!! No ne is making this girl do anything, trust me she LOVES what she does!!!
aaaaaaa

Sikeston, MO

#13 Nov 28, 2011
i would hit that!!!!!!!!!
Hitter

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2012
I did hit that!!!!!!!!! Still haven't gotten any that's was any tighter. It's hard to believe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lorena sharee smallwood 2 hr Extra 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Calhoun for Congr... 948
looking for hot chic 4 hr Sharee 2
Beef o Brady 6 hr I know 3
samantha baggarly Sat ggha 8
Dee at pizza hut Jul 21 Friend 6
Couple caught indenpence cemetery Jul 20 Matt 34

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages