Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 20 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

wino

Louisville, KY

#69018 Sep 5, 2012
no

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69019 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Blueminer. I think you should have copied and pasted a flaming big mouth on your avatar. Then it would have been a true likeness. lol You got him pegged exactly. What a piece of work. I hope you don't actually have to breathe the same air as him in Scottsville. Seriously. lol
Hope you are having a good night. Glad you are still paying attention to the earthquakes. At least we will know when it is about time to move from the Madrid Fault or at least be prepared.
He already has a big mouthed gay looking avafart.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#69020 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That very well could be true. I haven't seen any Chemtrails lately, they usually go together. HAARP has many uses.
Did you get to see the new documentary "Why In The World Are They Spraying"?
We have a lot of those trails around TN also. When there is a heavy spray does it irritate your throat and eyes?I have to go inside.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#69021 Sep 5, 2012
YOU conveniently know a lot about those places. Is that what happen to you. You drove your mom crazy with your evil ways and your dad was in the other hospital and you were left all alone with your imaginary friends in the ole shack to fend for yourself. Did they name you Damien too? Let me see if I can find you a special Godvine to burn your soul for you. I know you miss them. You just can't stay away little hideous crybaby.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69022 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Avafart fetish. Most days I give Topix less than half an hour. Some days a lot more.
You sick little coward. A full 75% of your posts reference male genitals,$h!t, sex with animals, and other degenerate
trash. And you think I have a fetish.
You are still a coward, and you can't escape that..
You have a head up your @$$ fetish.
Sure can't reference you with male genitals, unless you have borrowed someone's. You are the goat molester and you know it. And how about the baby suckling lamb with no teeth you made your mommy buy for you? You nasty boy.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69023 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Blueminer. I think you should have copied and pasted a flaming big mouth on your avatar. Then it would have been a true likeness. lol You got him pegged exactly. What a piece of work. I hope you don't actually have to breathe the same air as him in Scottsville. Seriously. lol
Hope you are having a good night. Glad you are still paying attention to the earthquakes. At least we will know when it is about time to move from the Madrid Fault or at least be prepared.
Hi! You know after the freak heat wave at the end of June it seems the rest of the summer panned out to be near or slightly above normal temps. That's kind of odd.

A friend of mine has nearly convinced me that HAARP was somehow used to artificially heat the atmosphere early on in an attempt to cause mother nature to correct the situation. He contends that it worked.

I haven't checked the stats, but my friend says if I do I will find that overall summer temps have averaged lower than the past several years...nation-wide.

Any input on this theory? I will try to find time to do the research.

I'm starting a new job and won't have the time to follow things as closely as in the past.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#69024 Sep 5, 2012
I did google HARRP and This earthquake and there was stuff on there showing info on that but I couldn't get their video to play.
I have seen Haarp on the weather radar a few times.
It was like a donut shape meybe a quarter inch and it kept flashing.It was green in color.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69025 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
YOU conveniently know a lot about those places. Is that what happen to you. You drove your mom crazy with your evil ways and your dad was in the other hospital and you were left all alone with your imaginary friends in the ole shack to fend for yourself. Did they name you Damien too? Let me see if I can find you a special Godvine to burn your soul for you. I know you miss them. You just can't stay away little hideous crybaby.
That's where Scruffy Wolf Nuts said you take all of your "vacations". Unlike you, I am back by popular demand. No one wanted your fake hiney back. Let's see that CODvine about the mother duck saving the baby ducks from drowning in a swimming pool. That was rich, a duck drowning. You and CODvine are nuts.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69026 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! You know after the freak heat wave at the end of June it seems the rest of the summer panned out to be near or slightly above normal temps. That's kind of odd.
A friend of mine has nearly convinced me that HAARP was somehow used to artificially heat the atmosphere early on in an attempt to cause mother nature to correct the situation. He contends that it worked.
I haven't checked the stats, but my friend says if I do I will find that overall summer temps have averaged lower than the past several years...nation-wide.
I'm starting a new job and won't have the time to follow things as closely as in the past.
You a job??? LMFAO. Goat sheppard?

Scotts Vegas

#69027 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did a little check on that. I think my friend was wrong, about it working anyway.

Still the heat wave at the end of June into July was quite the anomaly. Maybe he was right about HARRP being used that way though.

Scotts Vegas

#69028 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where Scruffy Wolf Nuts said you take all of your "vacations". Unlike you, I am back by popular demand. No one wanted your fake hiney back. Let's see that CODvine about the mother duck saving the baby ducks from drowning in a swimming pool. That was rich, a duck drowning. You and CODvine are nuts.
The baby ducks, I remember that. She didn't say that about the ducks drowning, That was whoever originally posted that particular vid on the Godvine.

It's great how it upset you so much ol stinky one.

On the other hand had you had the pleasure to watch the herd of elephants working to pull a little one from the mud pit, it might have touched your black heart.

It WAS a good one.

Scotts Vegas

#69029 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You a job??? LMFAO. Goat sheppard?
What problem have you with Sheppards ol lost one?

Scotts Vegas

#69030 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can't reference you with male genitals, unless you have borrowed someone's. You are the goat molester and you know it. And how about the baby suckling lamb with no teeth you made your mommy buy for you? You nasty boy.
You coward sissy...At least I am still telling the truth.

Would you care to address the issue? Are you a coward sissy?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69031 Sep 5, 2012
Nice Show you put on for AfakeBeliever, Bluewhiner. A friend, LOL. You tried Googling a bunch of crap and couldn't find it. A job. Bluewhiner you just ain't right. Did you forget there are people here that know you are full of schitt? Hilarious though.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69032 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
What problem have you with Sheppards ol lost one?
None if they are trustworthy of being in a field of innocent goats.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#69033 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lots of vacation time...it was called RETIREMENT. Something you would never know about. You are a legend in your own mind, no wanted you back. It was quite pleasant having decent discussions with normal posters but we see you just couldn't stay away. You worry so much about what we do and when we are on here. Sad little existance you live huh? I knew you watched them Godvines. Since you love duckys so much I will grant you your wish and a couple more. I hope you enjoy them fartman, they are adorable.

Duck Saves her Ducklings in a Pool

Motherly love applies to animals of all kinds, as you will see in this super adorable and smart video. When these ducklings got stranded in someone's pool, it was mommy duck to the rescue.:)

http://www.godvine.com/Smart-Mommy-Duck-Saves...

FYI, sad, lonely, bitter little ole man with no real life, the mamma duck wasn't saving them from drowning, she was showing them how to get out. Watch again. You are one french fry short of a Happy Meal aren't you, poor thing. Here are a couple more. Enjoy!

Hospital Workers Rescue Ducklings and Reunite Them With Their Mom

The end of this video will really make you happy. After these ducklings got stuck down in a hole, it was some hospital employees that came to the rescue. Watch the heartwarming outcome.

http://www.godvine.com/Hospital-Workers-Rescu...

Dallas Cowboys Player Helps Trapped Ducklings One by One

This is so sweet. This huge Dallas Cowboys player is a gentle giant with a wonderful heart. What he does for these ducklings is adorable and inspiring. Thank you for taking care of God's creatures :)

http://www.godvine.com/Dallas-Cowboys-Player-...

Scotts Vegas

#69034 Sep 5, 2012
Well Good Night to those who I have respect for here.
And that is most of you.

To the coward it's always nice to know you are off into another night of fitful tormented sleeplessness.

Hard to sleep when it is difficult to live with yourself, huhh coward.

"The best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep"...Kenny Rogers

Scotts Vegas

#69035 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Nice Show you put on for AfakeBeliever, Bluewhiner. A friend, LOL. You tried Googling a bunch of crap and couldn't find it. A job. Bluewhiner you just ain't right. Did you forget there are people here that know you are full of schitt? Hilarious though.
There are people here that know me? You don't know me idiot. You are a piece of $h!t Dennis. I work on something every day. Now it's time to get back to makin miles.

Scotts Vegas

#69036 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lots of vacation time...it was called RETIREMENT. Something you would never know about. You are a legend in your own mind, no wanted you back. It was quite pleasant having decent discussions with normal posters but we see you just couldn't stay away. You worry so much about what we do and when we are on here. Sad little existance you live huh? I knew you watched them Godvines. Since you love duckys so much I will grant you your wish and a couple more. I hope you enjoy them fartman, they are adorable.
Duck Saves her Ducklings in a Pool
Motherly love applies to animals of all kinds, as you will see in this super adorable and smart video. When these ducklings got stranded in someone's pool, it was mommy duck to the rescue.:)
http://www.godvine.com/Smart-Mommy-Duck-Saves...
FYI, sad, lonely, bitter little ole man with no real life, the mamma duck wasn't saving them from drowning, she was showing them how to get out. Watch again. You are one french fry short of a Happy Meal aren't you, poor thing. Here are a couple more. Enjoy!
Hospital Workers Rescue Ducklings and Reunite Them With Their Mom
The end of this video will really make you happy. After these ducklings got stuck down in a hole, it was some hospital employees that came to the rescue. Watch the heartwarming outcome.
http://www.godvine.com/Hospital-Workers-Rescu...
Dallas Cowboys Player Helps Trapped Ducklings One by One
This is so sweet. This huge Dallas Cowboys player is a gentle giant with a wonderful heart. What he does for these ducklings is adorable and inspiring. Thank you for taking care of God's creatures :)
http://www.godvine.com/Dallas-Cowboys-Player-...
Uniqueer probably had a conniption when the news guy said the football player also helped save a horse.

He is probably trying to come up with phone numbers so he can call and whine to the Dallas Cowboys.

Uniqueer is also cruel to animals. He likes to observe the workings of nature. That's so he can find new ways to harass animals.

Scotts Vegas

#69037 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
One more...Remember all those times uniqueer said "I don't click on random links"? And all those times he bashed the Godvines claiming he never looked at them?

Looks like he was really checking them out all along. What a creep, staying up late every night apparently to harass Abeliever.

He was really looking forward to diggin on some Godvines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nada divine 43 min yeahyeahyeah 1
im in love with a black man 1 hr Looker upper 15
Just curious... 1 hr Curious 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Harmless 527
kayla 13 hr jaz 10
Sarah rogers 15 hr nasty 8
Katie Calloway 15 hr dur 2
More from around the web

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]