Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 20 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#66490 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
glad you are entertained, but it is not very realistic that you see steam coming out of my ears since you don't know where I live or which direction to even look. I suppose it is good that it don't take much in your miserable life to entertain you.
You might be unpleasantly surprised Ol' Scruff.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66493 Aug 6, 2012
I don't think so.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66498 Aug 6, 2012
what is your pet rat's name?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66500 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I don't think so.

Oh, you mean the rats are still there? OK.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66501 Aug 6, 2012
well Una, I am through playing with you for now. Catch you later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66502 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
what is your pet rat's name?
Ben.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66504 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
well Una, I am through playing with you for now. Catch you later.
Aw Come on Scruffy. This was fun and the most civil conversation we have ever had. Gees.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#66510 Aug 6, 2012
Nope has arrived!
Just checking in~ How has everyone been?

We had some friends come into town for the Worlds Largest Yard Sale on the spur of the moment early Friday. BOY, what a great weekend, although we got soaked to the bone, hehe!!

Things are looking MUCH better around the Nope household and as for that pesky 'problem', the attorney seem to have everything handled. Time for them to earn their keep. My mind has better things to concentrate on for the time being, thank you Lord.

As usual, this thread is too full of holes to make sense out of, lol. Nothing has changed so far as I can tell with that issue..
:)

Nice to hear of your excellent medical report AW! It's grear to get good news from the doctors at our age, hehe. I have gotten to the point that I dread going... Always seems to be something going on with these creaky old old bones of mine, LOL!!

I'm off to cruise the threads to see if I missed anything earth shattering over the last few days. Chat with you all later!

*Poof*
(for now)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#66511 Aug 6, 2012
Whoops. Went to post to Imposters insinuation that I had a room somewhere and it's gone. Oh well...
*Poof*

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66523 Aug 6, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I am in a room at eastern state mental hospital. and have proclaimed myself a Broad.
All those hoe's and gaps you were referring too were my family and friends. Hehehe
Light up another firecracker and poof the hell out of my ass.
Why would you want to be mean to one of the nicest persons on all of Topix?
Imopster

London, KY

#66529 Aug 6, 2012
Congrats wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Poverty Law Center:
Congratulations!You and your ilk are now on the hatewatch list.You finally made it to the big show!
Yep, those are the lawyers I was speaking of. The ones that wear sneakers, bluejeans and those nice tuxedo t-shirts to court. Big time lawyers like that.
I guess I've had the lick now. LOL
Imopster

London, KY

#66530 Aug 6, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want to be mean to one of the nicest persons on all of Topix?
Cause she was just fixing to be mean to me.
Everyone has a right to post "whatever" here, I reckon.
So I reckon that goes for me too.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#66533 Aug 6, 2012
Thousands of fish are dying in the Midwest as the hot, dry summer dries up rivers and causes water temperatures to climb in some spots to nearly 100 degrees.

About 40,000 shovelnose sturgeon were killed in Iowa last week as water temperatures reached 97 degrees. Nebraska fishery officials said they've seen thousands of dead sturgeon, catfish, carp, and other species in the Lower Platte River, including the endangered pallid sturgeon. And biologists in Illinois said the hot weather has killed tens of thousands of large- and smallmouth bass and channel catfish and is threatening the population of the greater redhorse fish, a state-endangered species.

So many fish died in one Illinois lake that the carcasses clogged an intake screen near a power plant, lowering water levels to the point that the station had to shut down one of its generators.

"It's something I've never seen in my career, and I've been here for more than 17 years," said Mark Flammang, a fisheries biologist with the Iowa Department of Natural Resources. "I think what we're mainly dealing with here are the extremely low flows and this unparalleled heat."

The fish are victims of one of the driest and warmest summers in history. The federal U.S. Drought Monitor shows nearly two-thirds of the lower 48 states are experiencing some form of drought, and the Department of Agriculture has declared more than half of the nation's counties nearly 1,600 in 32 states as natural disaster areas. More than 3,000 heat records were broken over the last month.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#66534 Aug 6, 2012
birds do eat their own poop
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66535 Aug 6, 2012
Been out harvesting and shucking sweet corn.. about 12 dozen ears.
Imposter

London, KY

#66537 Aug 6, 2012
qwerty wrote:
birds do eat their own poop
You are some kind of fracking Genius qwerty.
LMAO
Imposter

London, KY

#66539 Aug 6, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Birds don't sh!t in their nest.
I have seen birds-nests filled with bird poop.
I once saw a bid pecking at a mules as$. So they will eat poop, qwerty is right, they'll eat their own poop along with all kinds of other poop.

Now the topic has moved to all things bird poop.
SPLC

Detroit, MI

#66540 Aug 6, 2012
Imopster wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, those are the lawyers I was speaking of. The ones that wear sneakers, bluejeans and those nice tuxedo t-shirts to court. Big time lawyers like that.
I guess I've had the lick now. LOL
The "Hundreds of birds die in western Ky" thread is no longer on the Scottsville forum,as you well know.You no longer need to harass the People on this thread.This thread and the Scottsville forum will be monitored more closely by us and and other anti-hate groups.You and your now recognized hate group will be monitored even more closely.Be advised we can and do prosecute cyberbulling hate groups and individuals.
Rick

Winchester, KY

#66550 Aug 6, 2012
Im not very Internet savvy but I used to use my neighbors wifi,with their permission.I noticed it gave me a different address.Thats one way this imposter could be changing their address.I know a couple other ways but I won't say.I hear the southern Poverty Law center has white hat hackers to trace down people like that.But Topix will give a location if they was asked by the law.
Imposter

London, KY

#66551 Aug 6, 2012
Rick wrote:
Im not very Internet savvy but I used to use my neighbors wifi,with their permission.I noticed it gave me a different address.Thats one way this imposter could be changing their address.I know a couple other ways but I won't say.I hear the southern Poverty Law center has white hat hackers to trace down people like that.But Topix will give a location if they was asked by the law.
They will ban people too, if they can figure out where to send the signal. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacklyn hammons 1 hr lol 10
im in love with a black man 1 hr buck eyeed sheep 11
One price rent 11 hr buck eyeed sheep 4
Baddest Camaro in town 13 hr former lover 5
Ashley Davis 14 hr wesleyfitness 1
anyone know salina howard? (Aug '10) Sat mysterious 30
high school lesbians Fri parent 3
More from around the web

Beaver Dam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE