Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63392 Jul 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss E. Yep, Roaming, Ugly Girl and I live in the same town with this fool. We know how ignorant he is.
I'm sorry to hear that. Is he like the crazy uncle at the family reunion that everyone ignores? Or more like the creepy stalker looking guy that steals panties?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#63393 Jul 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Miss E. Yep, Roaming, Ugly Girl and I live in the same town with this fool. We know how ignorant he is.
Lord, it's funny how he likes to turn everything around on someone else. So funny.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#63394 Jul 17, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have now earned the right to call you a coward---Coward !
When you establish that I'm a coward sure, til then I reckon I'll put up with it. It's now the true picture of you you're hanging out there
anyway.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63401 Jul 17, 2012
Hey Una
Have you ever seen a yellow belly moron bird ?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#63404 Jul 17, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are just sad because you are too yellow to talk your trash to the faces of men.
Where are all these men you talk about? I am out in public most everyday. The Great One get's along well with most everyone. If someone comes looking for trouble, I can damn well grant their wish. That includes you too. I have told you many times, come and get yourself a piece of the Fartman.

Scotts Vegas

#63409 Jul 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Where are all these men you talk about? I am out in public most everyday. The Great One get's along well with most everyone. If someone comes looking for trouble, I can damn well grant their wish. That includes you too. I have told you many times, come and get yourself a piece of the Fartman.
Well uniquar I wasn't talking about any men. How can you call yourself great you can't even read and comprehend!

Per my statement, you won't talk that trash in the faces of men, mine included. I made a factual statement. Do you have a problem with that? You are starting to talk awful badassed.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#63410 Jul 17, 2012
Turd Ferguson wrote:
You guys have tore that moron to pieces tonight.lol
Ya know Turd, that silly Fairy deserves it. Plowed up like a new ground by three girls. I'm not even counting my contribution. They laid it to the creepy stalker. LMAO.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63411 Jul 17, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Good night everyone except Blueball Moron.
good night miss e.

Scotts Vegas

#63412 Jul 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Where are all these men you talk about? I am out in public most everyday. The Great One get's along well with most everyone. If someone comes looking for trouble, I can damn well grant their wish. That includes you too. I have told you many times, come and get yourself a piece of the Fartman.
Actually that may be the second time you told me that. Though you have said it many times to others. The only thing is you never give an address. Though that would really would be no less cowardly.

A piece of you not really but if you were in my face talking that crap I really would punch you on the nose.

Scotts Vegas

#63413 Jul 17, 2012
You mean two females, one of which is a most hideous creature.
umm

Ashland, KY

#63414 Jul 17, 2012
Who cares really

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#63415 Jul 17, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well uniquar I wasn't talking about any men. How can you call yourself great you can't even read and comprehend!
Per my statement, you won't talk that trash in the faces of men, mine included. I made a factual statement. Do you have a problem with that? You are starting to talk awful badassed.
You have never made a factual statement thus far in your flunky life. It's you that has a problem making a factual statement. That is another of your habitual lies. I don't go out looking for trouble, but can sure as hell end it faster than it started. No bad ass to it, just facts of life. Never seen a man yet that I fear or back down from. Getting pissed Norman? I might be too if I had just been slam dunked by three girls.

Scotts Vegas

#63419 Jul 17, 2012
OK all I really wanted to know is why someone wanted to make me some dumb bet.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#63426 Jul 17, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great with any of the above ingredients. Did you ever make Little Sturgis? I love riding, or I did, but haven't in a long time. There is nothing like riding a Harley. Started on a reconstructed 52 Panhead and then a 82 Dresser. I liked the Dresser better. Comfort. I just like riding on back where I don't really have to watch the road. I so enjoyed the rides in the country on the back roads. So much to see. No long trips for me though, even then. I was a spoiled princess when I was riding. Sadly my fiance' was killed and I have only ridden a couple times since with friends. There is so much you can see riding on the back than ever in a car. I miss those days. Still have my Harley shirt collection from all over. Whenever I went TDY with my job the Harley shop was always on my list of things to do. I have quite a collection, his and mine. Even after he was killed I still got my shirt whenever I was in Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta etc...Miss those days. I love bikers. Would love to RIDE with the Patriot Guards. They are an awesome group doing great things to honor our military. I think you do fit in with this threads group. There is so much we all have in common. We love sharing stories, music, recipes, garden tips, weather, and keeping up with the world events. etc. Hopefully, we can get back to it and the good folks that left will come back. I think you will enjoy them all.
I've road with the patriot guard for about five years now whenever I can take the time. I'd guess some 45 or so rides and never knew one of the fallen, and don't need to, they served their country and stood for something bigger than themselves, which is all I need to know. I may trash the wrong doings of a government that does not care but the soldier deserves respect and these rides is how I show that respect. 42 year I've rode an HD and seen the US from gnome to key west from two wheels, I'd not change one ride.
Shady

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63430 Jul 17, 2012
Hmm,hmm,hmm with Slim.
Repturd ferguson

Somerset, KY

#63431 Jul 17, 2012
Most of us are caulbearers. Good luck. Night Rattlesnake Pete. I hope they throw you plenty of bananas tonight, poor blind sheep.
I am there 4 I think

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63432 Jul 17, 2012
Why would anyone want to throw bananas at poor blind sheep?Sounds kinda cruel.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63433 Jul 17, 2012
Shhh.Tucks the covers around the thread.And turns on the nitelite on the way out.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#63434 Jul 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
I've road with the patriot guard for about five years now whenever I can take the time. I'd guess some 45 or so rides and never knew one of the fallen, and don't need to, they served their country and stood for something bigger than themselves, which is all I need to know. I may trash the wrong doings of a government that does not care but the soldier deserves respect and these rides is how I show that respect. 42 year I've rode an HD and seen the US from gnome to key west from two wheels, I'd not change one ride.
I love that Hempburn. I have been around many of them working the Veteran's Cemetery outside Fort Knox. There is a group called The Kentucky Patriots that honors them every single service and comes in droves for the indigent service members to be their families while they are laid to rest. No soldier should be laid to rest with just grounds keepers. It is a wonderful group. The Patriot Guard was a big part of our Welcome Home Vietnam Vets Tribute. They make a difference. I have been around the military all my life and respect them and first responders more than anyone. We are a family of military, mostly Army, though we had one Navy and one Air Force. The Patriot Guards came in droves to disrupt the Westboro Unabombers favorite Baptist Church when a young local kid had died in Iraq in Radcliff outside the gate. It was awesome. The firefighters blocked the church in the middle of the road (turn lane) with their fire and rescue trucks and everyone turned out in the surrounding communities and lined the streets and also blocked the nutjobs from the procession and the church. We kept singing patriotic songs louder and louder right next to them until they finally left. Everyone wanted to go beat the crap out of them, but the police were blocking them from the people on the streets and telling us to be good. That is why we continued to drown them out while they were doing the services in the church. I live in a community full of military active and retired. I love it. There is nothing I like better than to hear that roar of Harleys with all their American flags coming to pay tribute to the fallen. The chapter comes out of Louisville. It is much appreciated by all.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#63436 Jul 17, 2012
Hi Loco, I will be very, very quiet. hahaha

Hope you had a great day and evening.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls on morning shift Mcdonalds.. 4 hr truth 2
Ok I want to know 4 hr upset 8
melissa miller 6 hr hmmm 3
Debbie fulton gott 11 hr Moose knuckle 1
dtf 16 hr Sam 73
shocker 17 hr wow 4
anyone know tabitha boyd (Apr '11) 18 hr really! 9
Beaver Dam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web