Cassandra shepherd
Hustla

Madisonville, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Wat do u know bout her....? But this is wat I heard I heard she's into drugs really bad and a total dike and very bitchy
someone who knows

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Hustla wrote:
Wat do u know bout her....? But this is wat I heard I heard she's into drugs really bad and a total dike and very bitchy
She was in to drugs but she over came them and she is doing wonderful now she is a very sweet girl and has alot going for her she is not a dike and not bitchy unless u cross her and I would not advise that. If all you know is rumors dont repeat them she will find out who you are and that wont be good. She is the type of friend I would love to have she will always have your back if you are a friend but an enemy of hers is not a good thing.
Cassandra shepherd

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Thank you....I would thank u in person but I'm not sure who u r so.... But thanks ne way
Some one who knows

Madisonville, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
Cassandra shepherd wrote:
Thank you....I would thank u in person but I'm not sure who u r so.... But thanks ne way
U r welcome and I will not let you know who I am just know I know you and respect the person you are you always stand up for what you belive in and will never back down when you think you are right. Friends know this too that is why they are your friend. You have overcame so much in your life that it amazes me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer peacock barr (Jun '14) 35 min Tammy 24
tech one connect (Dec '13) 3 hr Biff1992 25
Doug robertson 9 hr Sam 12
tyler asbery (Oct '13) 15 hr Momma 16
Ronnie Rufus Neace 21 hr Stupid 1
Kayla Bailey 22 hr get it 6
Brittney Leach (wells) Jun 29 Lolol 9

Beaver Dam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance