Anthony Williams
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
need2know

Tomball, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2010
stayinaway wrote:
He's a rat!!! I know that for a fact! He also cheats on his old lady all the time! Dope head to! Don't know how he could really affect your family unless he buys drugs from you and then rats you out. He's married with a family
Info like that is what we need. He is dating a family member of mine. Not too faithful, huh?
common sence

Tomah, WI

#4 Dec 14, 2010
He might not be a rat, but he is a worthless man. He never works and always has money???? for other words he is a dealer. He is not married and lives with a very nice person who he has a child by but is never there because he is always with his other girlfriend.
Anthony Williams

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2010
bunch of hating bitches if you had any balls you would write your names.
justsayin

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2010
He has been with this woman for a long time and they do have a child together.....but he always cheats on her. He does always has $....take it as you want and when he gets in trouble with the law he always gets out of it?!?! I also heard he has cameras around his house! All I can say is if he offered you something don't take it!
common sence wrote:
He might not be a rat, but he is a worthless man. He never works and always has money???? for other words he is a dealer. He is not married and lives with a very nice person who he has a child by but is never there because he is always with his other girlfriend.
Steve Smith

Tomah, WI

#8 Dec 14, 2010
Were is your balls now bitch???
need2know

Tomball, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2010
Doesn't sound like the type of person my family needs to be with! I have heard him and the first woman were not married.
chevy tuff

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2010
I know him, he is a good person , and he would help anyone that needs his help. He wouldn't leave his worst ennemy in the cold, and he busted his ass for everything he has gotten
ash

Cadiz, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2010
I think you all need to shut your dicksuckers. He is my cousin and he is just trying to be happy like anyone else. I think you all to something better to do with your time. Apparently everyone else life is alot better than yours and you are jealous ass bitches
Steve Smith

Tomah, WI

#12 Dec 14, 2010
ash wrote:
I think you all need to shut your dicksuckers. He is my cousin and he is just trying to be happy like anyone else. I think you all to something better to do with your time. Apparently everyone else life is alot better than yours and you are jealous ass bitches
We all know that you know alot about dick suckers... ashley.
hothead

Madisonville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2010
he needs to grow up and help take care of his family and give them a home
me

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2010
Listen y'all people r freakin nuts!!! Anthony is not a bad person no he's not perfect but nobody is!! Everyone has a passed and he is not a dealer!!!! He is trying to finally be happy & everyone wants to run their mouth stay out of his business!!!!! Sorry that y'all r so freakin jealous!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Hartford

#15 Dec 14, 2010
These forums are complete bullshit and nothing but drama starters. I have been friends with Anthony Williams for 14+ years now, and he is definitely no drug dealer or user! He works everyday from home. Oh, that's right no one can have a home business unless it is dealing drugs! LMFAO!! He is a good person who loves his children and family more than anything. As far as his "wife", he has never been married, and yes they are split-up. I guess they are the only separated family in Ohio County?!?!? And I do believe if they are no longer together he has the right to date whoever, whenever!

Anthony has been a very good friend to me over the years, and has helped me and many others any way that he can. No, he is not perfect, but who is?? As far as the law goes, as if it is anyone's business, he does not "get out of it"!

People need to quit starting trouble on this website, grow the f**k up, have the balls to ask people questions in person, and overall stay outta everyones business! I am grateful for the friend he has been! Luv ya man.....don't let these haters get u down! Enjoy life and f**k what everyone says!
Anthony Williams

Cadiz, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2010
gfy haters wait till i figure out who yall are. im sure ive been with your woman and u hate me cause she come home throwin rocks at your ass. they love me and it eats your ass up. maybe one of these days ull grow balls half the size of mine and say somthin to my face. as far as me selln drugs anyone who knows me knows better you dont need money with brains like mine i build anything i want and as far as my kids, well thats funny cause they already have more than yall will have ever even seen by the time you retire. merry xmas haters santa will figure out who u are and bring u somthin u wont soon forget
1 h8ful btch
#17 Dec 14, 2010
Steve Smith wrote:
<quoted text>We all know that you know alot about dick suckers... ashley.
stevie....we all know that u know alot about NOT havn ur dck sucked.
need2know

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2010
I sure didn't aim for all this. Thanks to those that are sincere. I think I have learned enough. Hopefully my family member grows up. I fear things are going to go in the wrong direction.

Hartford

#20 Dec 14, 2010
Maybe u shouldn't believe everything u hear!! Sure seems like u and ur nosy ass family have started a lot of shit and that he is above you all!! He definitely deserves better than this bullshit!!

Hartford

#21 Dec 14, 2010
Anthony Williams wrote:
gfy haters wait till i figure out who yall are. im sure ive been with your woman and u hate me cause she come home throwin rocks at your ass. they love me and it eats your ass up. maybe one of these days ull grow balls half the size of mine and say somthin to my face. as far as me selln drugs anyone who knows me knows better you dont need money with brains like mine i build anything i want and as far as my kids, well thats funny cause they already have more than yall will have ever even seen by the time you retire. merry xmas haters santa will figure out who u are and bring u somthin u wont soon forget
Good luck finding out who the shit stirrers are in this county!! I wouldn't let it bother u, like u said they r haters!! I would steer clear of whoever started all this damn bullshit!!
one who knows

Knoxville, TN

#23 Dec 14, 2010
Anthony and his family have been friends of mine for a long time. He is no doper or dealer. But I guarantee if you bring any dope around him or his kids he'll kick the shit out of you. He works from home as a mechanic and has done work for me, does a great job too. He can do anything he wants a very intelligent guy. Don't let jealous haters get you down bud. Love ya man.
FRMR BROTHER IN LAW

White Plains, KY

#24 Dec 14, 2010
What a loser. Ever thought about using puncuation? You have the brains to build whatever you want right? LMAO !!! with out all the SH!T my family gave you you would have nothing. Grow up .
whattashocker

United States

#25 Dec 14, 2010
I was totally shocked tonight to see how this man has lowered his standards!! I was gettn n my truck at Wal-Mart tonite and saw him with a trashy whore I need to find that bitch he was with, tall with long brown hair, drives a dark blue SUV. I'll show her a real man, and he can keep the trash. LMFAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Dam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Abney 5 hr Tag 5
Tailer Turner 10 hr Sarah 1
methadone clinic in owensboro 14 hr info 1
Beer in Beaver Dam!!! 16 hr Sad 21
Brittney Lindsey is SuperMom! Tue Anonymous 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 23 Mesothelioma 587
beaver dam wet vote recall May 23 Biblical Truth 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaver Dam Mortgages